Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (42482 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...in area of child rearing and birth ... thank you very much

Who gave birth to you...woman or man

Or what you trying to say is whosoever gave birth to you is only good at child rearing and birth Nothing else
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kyase:
see as you just finish that slay mama.

Make i run before she come finish me with her grammar or na grammer

Whats more to finish about you this empty barrel
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
omooba969:

Na so. grin

Your sisters too
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elf912:
Good job girl....even if I don't think it's news worthy
...many women are doing well in various other fields... medicine,business, technology etc...

By the way, the comments on this group sometimes make me wonder...why wont these old people keep ruling us?... I mean young people have nothing to do than call each other names...

Thanks for appreciating a female unlike other morons here saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Whats more to finish about you this empty barrel
jesus! Madam no vex, haba.

But please next time use your full stops and commas, in your sentences, its hard to read and understand.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
JERRY1925:

why do u have to start a war dear...#peace

Good samaritan kindly ask ShyCypher and Goinggape abi wetin dem say them dem ansa
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Kyase(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your sisters too
hahahaha i like this girl already.grin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elf912:

Calm down..... people die in war ..both male and female.... why would you lose your cool at a comment that wasn't even directed at you?

Thank you dear

Guess he is a brother to ShyCypher
Foolishness by birth
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kyase:
jesus! Madam no vex, haba.

But please next time use your full stops and commas, in your sentences, its hard to read and understand.

Eh ya sorry for your blindness...learn from cobham
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Cdec(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thumbs up girl. more greatness on the way. This should serve as a motivation to males to females alike. Always strive to be the best you can

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Yeah that still won't stop your parents from rolling in their graves smiley

And yours would be pounding yam right...hehehe...not just would your own parents roll in their graves but would never have eternal rest...

Eh ya accept my condolence already
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by luckyogor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nothing new.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
samskin:

since 10years wey I never play
person no fit play with you small?

Play with your mates and thats if they need it

Not the other way round
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Sonyworld(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are you sure of your information? Is she the best Flying Student in the Nigerian Air Force or the First Female Pilot in the Nigerian Air Force? Please go and confirm your information before sharing it online.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Kyase(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

yes magrin grin grin you no get chill o.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by samskin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

you get problem big one na only you be bae here.if I f***k u eeeehh u go catch sense. make I hear feeeeem from u.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

No your defective genetic makeup which produces hormones that messes up your grey matter. Thus resulting in you making upside down choices in life. It's the reason even your creator tagged you the weaker sex cos he knew he made a mistake while creating you. It's also the reason y'all are so obsessed with marriage all your lives cos y'all know you'll shiiit yourselves without one. You'll however deny this with your defence mechanisms which you're too jaundiced to realize as well.

Y'all just a fvcked up creature. Feel sorry for y'all.
Really do sad

Hahahaha..you talking biology right?? If not kindly summarize this jargons you wasted precious time typing
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elnino4ladies: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Lets read yours...onye iberibe...made females...lesser men

WTF are you saying?

Just get the fvck outta my mentions

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

WTF are you saying?

Just get the fvck outta my mentions

Just as you got the fu*ck outta mine right

Practice what you preach..fool
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

And yours would be pounding yam right...hehehe...not just would your own parents roll in their graves but would never have eternal rest...

Eh ya accept my condolence already
This kid thinks I'm joking grin.....they are already dead.... Go and check before you come here with your bad English.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elnino4ladies: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Just as you got the fu*ck outta mine right

Practice what you preach..fool

Just get fuvk outta here. You demented pygmy
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
samskin:

you get problem big one na only you be bae here.if I f***k u eeeehh u go catch sense. make I hear feeeeem from u.

Yea, sure but surrounded with he-goats like you, goinggape, shycypher and ...
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Just get fuvk outta here. You demented pygmy

Yo mamma right
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
This kid thinks I'm joking grin.....they are already dead.... Go and check before you come here with your bad English.

But definately rotting in hell

Like you any better...hehehe...the gods are not to be blamed for ur matter...i swear
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Hahahaha..you talking biology right?? If not kindly summarize this jargons you wasted precious time typing

The b!tch has nothing left to say.
Go spread your legs and achieve what you were created for: "sex & procreation".
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Naturalobserver(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

The only things
"only" and "things"? And u were busy nailing her ass over her grammatical flaws.SMH
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

But definately rotting in hell

Like you any better...hehehe...the gods are not to be blamed for ur matter...i swear
Lol what? Reconstruct your sentence you dumb fuckboi before I call your teacher for you grin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by JERRY1925(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Good samaritan kindly ask ShyCypher and Goinggape abi wetin dem say them dem ansa

learn to b gentle �
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

The b!tch has nothing else left to say.
Go spread your legs and achieve what you were created for: "sex & procreation".

For the fact your mother did what you mentioned and your sisters inheriting it doesnt mean any other female would do same...it is your family lineage thats messed up pls dont share it

Meanwhile, your mates are making money...do same too and stop hating on prosperious females that have made it
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

For the fact your mother did what you mentioned and your sisters inheriting it doesnt mean any other female would do same...it is your family lineage thats messed up pls dont share it

Meanwhile, your mates are making money...do same too and stop hating on prosperious females that have made it

Weak response from the weaker sex.

Okay I get it.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
JERRY1925:

learn to b gentle �

If only you were
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Weak response from the weaker sex.

Okay I get it.

Why did it have to take you long to get it...didnt your mum teach you?? Maybe she did but your isi aki refuse to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Solve These Questions? (pics) / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.