Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (42474 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2017
ajibsca:
I just dey pass by . Tough people here lmao. Na overnight battle
no mind them. them just dey jobless, if dem get work dem no for dey spend the whole night fighting
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and ur moniker is a big disgrace to Christendom.
Spits

Thought you said all those commenting all night are jobless, hmmn?? Perhaps you are too...the problem with you foolish people is you dont ever pratice what you preach...Useless fool, it is you and your household that is a disgrace
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your coach = Great man
Legitimatefrank1 = Asssshoole
gringringrin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your coach = Great man
Legitimatefrank1 = Asssshoole
gringringrin Take Care Sis
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
gringringrin Take Care Sis

We aint family bro...search elsewhere
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

We aint family bro...search elsewhere
Ok Na
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Thought you said all those commenting all night are jobless, hmmn?? Perhaps you are too...the problem with you foolish people is you dont ever pratice what you preach...Useless fool, it is you and your household that is a disgrace

i won't signify ur abrasive and scurrilous mention with a reply cos i'm way above ur level cos it's obvious u can't stand in the awe of my presence to utter gibberish.
Lastly i can feed and take care of ur family (ur parents inclusive)
ugly nymphomaniac wimp
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elf912: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
goingape1:
yea yea! and women hardly ever made anything better.

just stay outa! my mention!
alright I'm out.... let peace be in your heart. smiley
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Truth is that ladies do better than guys in almost all fields these days and this trend is really worrisome.

Letter some guys would want these smart ladies to be submissive to them. How can an intelligent lady be submissive to a dumb nigga Com'on! Let's be realistic!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elf912: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
Truth is that ladies do better than guys in almost all fields these days and this trend is really worrisome.

Letter some guys would want these smart ladies to be submissive to them. How can an intelligent lady be submissive to a dumb nigga Com'on! Let's be realistic!

People are either smart or dumb...regardless of gender. Don't let people come for your head with that comment. Especially the "men"
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by sosa993: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:

lol, you are a guy oo, you better don't let them call you gay. I pity you lol. The truth is even in our universities women are making it big in their course of study, probably the guys arguing schooled in the eighties when women are meant for the kitchen. To crown it all they're even making child bearing an insult lmao, that is the dumbest insult I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i won't signify ur abrasive and scurrilous mention with a reply cos i'm way above ur level cos it's obvious u can't stand in the awe of my presence to utter gibberish.
Lastly i can feed and take care of ur family (ur parents inclusive)
ugly nymphomaniac wimp

Shut up there...anum nmpa like you

Instead of you to mind your business, you are poking your nose in something that isnt your business...beast of no nation like you coming here to say you can take care of soneones family whereas your own family is so wretched and cursed...Compound fool...am so ready for all you idiots on this platform that wouldnt stay off someones comment
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Elf912:

People are either smart or dumb...regardless of gender. Don't let people come for your head with that comment. Especially the "men"
I know but the number of smart ladies nowadays seems to be higher than guys, and in that case, there's bound to be some smart ladies getting married to some mentally lower guys. The question is, who should be making decisions in that scenerio

And this is not an attack on my fellow guys, just an honest question.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:

Evidence says otherwise.... I mean I could care less but "most of the fields" is a really ballsy statement.... The best damn chef is in fact a dude. Sports no go. Business people? Yeah still not seeing any almost all. You are welcome to enlighten me tho.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Shut up there...anum nmpa like you

Instead of you to mind your business, you are poking your nose in something that isnt your business...beast of no nation like you coming here to say you can take care of soneones family whereas your own family is so wretched and cursed...Compound fool...am so ready for all you idiots on this platform that wouldnt stay off someones commentYou this bros.... You no go rest ni? Awfar your deceased parents una don do the burial ni? smiley

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
Evidence says otherwise.... I mean I could care less but "most of the fields" is a really ballsy statement.... The best damn chef is in fact a dude. Sports no go. Business people? Yeah still not seeing any almost all. You are welcome to enlighten me tho.
Bro, even in sports women are doing very well! Have you forgotten so soon how our super falcons make us proud in international competitions where the eagles fail? In business, they are equally doing great! Some of the big businesses in lagos are owned by women eg Emzor and others.

Are we talking about medicine, academics, entertainment, even in the military as exemplified by the lady in this post. Go to our universities and take stat of the gender of students coming out top of their classes, you will find out that they are mostly ladies! Even on this forum. Yesterday it was best graduating female medical student, and now this, last two weeks it was female best WAEC candidate.

Guys, what is happening
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
Bro, even in sports women are doing very well! Have you forgotten so soon how our super falcons make us proud in international competitions where the eagles fail? In business, they are equally doing great! Some of the big businesses in lagos are owned by women eg Emzor and others.

Are we talking about medicine, academics, entertainment, even in the military as exemplified by the lady in this post. Go to our universities and take stat of the gender of students coming out top of their classes, you will find out that they are mostly ladies! Even on this forum. Yesterday it was best graduating female medical student, and now this, last two weeks it was female best WAEC candidate.

Guys, what is happening
Christ dude you sound cucked.... I never said they aren't doing well... But the mere fact that you think they do better than men in sport is absurd. Seriously that point alone destroys your entire argument.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
Christ dude you sound cucked.... I never said they aren't doing well... But the mere fact that you think they do better than men in sport is absurd. Seriously that point alone destroys your entire argument.
You are the one who's 'cucked' here! My post clearly stated that women are doing EQUALLY WELL in sports. It's not my fault that you chose to interprete my point wrongly, is it?
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
You are the one who's 'cucked' here! My post clearly stated that women are doing EQUALLY WELL in sports. It's not my fault that you chose to interprete my point wrongly, is it?

Dude like I said.... That is incredibly stupid..... Serena Williams absolutely dominates women in tennis but she would be ranked 40 something among men in the world..... That tells you something. No female MMA fighter can touch Mcgregor.... That tells you something..... And let me not start with footballers and basketballers sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by judgedredd22(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Women doing better than men since the year 1900

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
Dude like I said.... That is incredibly stupid..... Serena Williams absolutely dominates women in tennis but she would be ranked 40 something among men in the world..... That tells you something. No female MMA fighter can touch Mcgregor.... That tells you something..... And let me not start with footballers and basketballers sad
Ever heard about the super falcons of Nigeria The nightmares of opponent female footballers all over the world? Compare the number of times they have triumphed on the international stage with that of the super eagles, maybe then you will agree with me that the ladies are not doing badly in sports.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
Ever heard about the super falcons of Nigeria The nightmares of opponent female footballers all over the world? Compare the number of times they have triumphed on the international stage with that of the super eagles, maybe then you will agree with me that the ladies are not doing badly in sports.
Okay you seem to think I said women are useless.... I'm not. I know that there are successful women heck my aunt is pretty successful herself. I'm just refuting the so called "fact" that women are doing better than men in most fields.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
Okay you seem to think I said women are useless.... I'm not. I know that there are successful women heck my aunt is pretty successful herself. I'm just refuting the so called "fact" that women are doing better than men in most fields.
The new trend suggests they are doing better. And this is a wake up call for the guys. Ladies are taking the lead especially academically and the guys need to up their games.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
The new trend suggests they are doing better. And this is a wake up call for the guys. Ladies are taking the lead especially academically and the guys need to up their games.
What new trend? Are you really that slow? You haven't provided any credible evidence and you come off as a stupid child. Just stop .
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Requiem18:
What new trend? Are you really that slow? You haven't provided any credible evidence and you come off as a stupid child. Just stop .
You are the one who's being stupiid here! Are you in Nigeria Even here on this forum, most of the posts on academic excellence describe female students! Yesterday it was best female medical graduate, today best female airforce officer, last week it was female best WAEC candidate, and the list goes on. Is that not evident enough I hope your stupidity would let come to terms with the trend.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jman06:
You are the one who's being stupiid here! Are you in Nigeria Even here on this forum, most of the posts on academic excellence describe female students! Yesterday it was best female medical graduate, today best female airforce officer, last week it was female best WAEC candidate, and the list goes on. Is that not evident enough I hope your stupidity would let come to terms with the trend.
My lord.... So three of these make a trend?. No wonder your parents abandoned you, dumbass
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elf912: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Jman06:
I know but the number of smart ladies nowadays seems to be higher than guys, and in that case, there's bound to be some smart ladies getting married to some mentally lower guys. The question is, who should be making decisions in that scenerio

And this is not an attack on my fellow guys, just an honest question.

Decision is marriage should be a joint venture... yes, the man is the head, but a bad head destroys the body. Bring up suggestions and ask for the woman's opinion....hear her suggestions too. Come to a center point or conclusion. I have never been in support of one person taking decisions. The wisest king isn't the most intelligent....but the one that asks and listens to advice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Elf912:

Decision is marriage should be a joint venture... yes, the man is the head, but a bad head destroys the body. Bring up suggestions and ask for the woman's opinion....hear her suggestions too. Come to a center point or conclusion. I have never been in support of one person taking decisions. The wisest king isn't the most intelligent....but the one that asks and listens to advice.
But you know how nigerian men take the ''Man is the head'' crap. Many of them will not even seek your opinion in anything and may end up messing up everything including even the wife. Many others would ask your opinion just for the sake of asking but would not take your advice.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Jman06:
But you know how nigerian men take the ''Man is the head'' crap. Many of them will not even seek your opinion in anything and may end up messing up everything including even the wife. Many others would ask your opinion just for the sake of asking but would not take your advice.
You are either an ugly tomboy or a gay mofo..... Either way you are not a normal dude and you need help smiley
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Requiem18:
You are either an ugly tomboy or a gay mofo..... Either way you are not a normal dude and you need help smiley
Wao! You really know so much about me! Yesterday you said i was abandoned by my parents and today i am a tomboy or gay! Now i wonder if a gay will post so much against the gender he is supposed to love.

Continue to crack your dull brain trying to decipher whom i am. Obviously it's a mystery to you that a guy could be bolde enough to tell the raw truth to his fellow guys about their fucckss up.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Jman06:
Wao! You really know so much about me! Yesterday you said i was abandoned by my parents and today i am a tomboy or gay! Now i wonder if a gay will post so much against the gender he is supposed to love.

Continue to crack your dull brain trying to decipher whom i am. Obviously it's a mystery to you that a guy could be bolde enough to tell the raw truth to his fellow guys about their fucckss up.
Yeah I got it right.... For fucksakes watch your grammar you dumbass ,cos it really is annoying .
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Jman06(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Requiem18:
Yeah I got it right.... For fucksakes watch your grammar you dumbass ,cos it really is annoying .
Why am i even dignifying your dumb asss with a response

Aside the typographical error where i typed bolde instead of bold, point out my other errors and further expose your ignorance. Anyway, no need for that because i won't respond to you anymore after this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri / Can You Solve These Questions? (pics) / 10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.