Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) (49772 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol... grin grin

A friend of mine just posted this on his fb page.

Who can relate with this. Those who have kids, let's share our experiences.

Drabeey wrote this...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by smartty68(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol! Most parents would prefer school never closes...!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
It is not easy at all. Some times, I enjoy the disturbances. I keep arranging stuffs in their right places.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Rtopzy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Holiday just began......

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by madjam(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
dddd

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
lazy parents upand dan.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Codyt(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol brace yourself... Na September things o grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Aburi001: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Life is a phenomenon which only God can understand.

Some people are wealthy but no child and vice versa.

I prefer seeing my kids scattering my house than being barren.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MEILYN(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Oblongata: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sis, no be only you Waka come o. I see you sis.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MicroBox: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
W
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by SchoolCare(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
During the long vacation, 'socialization', still continues, parents/guardians need to properly inculcate their wards with society acceptable norms, values so that they become social conformist rather than becoming a deviant.

We will make the society better if we make 'child socialization' a priority. Every damn thing begins from small, we want our world to be better, we tell them and teach them to our kids. They will transmogrify from their I.D into super ego centric individuals. Then, they will never depart from what their minds have been primed to become.

This way, the society will be short of miscreants, we will embrace the human race as it was designed to be.

Finally, love your child(ren), love them and teach them to become better individuals, school alone might not really do the job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by EXLOVER(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
i cant just wait to be a father, who will want to be the mother? i'm currently broke

21 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Cladez(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol water don pass garri.....
If you can't control yourself,you would end up getting a child injured.

At times children can be a pain in the ass.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by BennyMM(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol grin angry grin grin grin angry grin angry grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by opalu: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Teachers endure and enjoy those things for 3 whole months yet you don't appreciate them. Just 1 month and Parents are shouting upandan! Children from your body!
100 Gbosas to Teachers!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Sagay212: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
LMAO! Young man frustrating his moma...

5 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by slowbreeze(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Looll..Kids will always be kids.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by crazygod(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
They are asking now. Later now, they will be owing school fees. Mtcew angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Khutie: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dahz a handsome young man yhu've goh there, I love his dressing wid dah yellow socks.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by hok4u(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol. . .

The boy/girl wants to become a fire fighter in future,his/her parents should take note.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
I can relate.....lol.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nonsense and lazy parents. You enjoy the act of baby making but not the consequences

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by ndigbo: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Drabeey:
Lol... grin grin

A friend of mine just posted this on his fb page.

Who can relate with this. Those who have kids, let's share our experiences.

Drabeey wrote this...

Seriously, these wonderful kids can be something else....
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by talk2hb1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Enjoy it while it last, they wont kid forever!

Check out my SMS Marketing Solutions for Businesses. https://sms2profit.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Etizz: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
it's the joy in it..... can't wait to have mine in such situation
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by aftatechbiz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just a week. O sese bere!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by OtemAtum: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MrMoney007: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
you

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Leo3333: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin

...and look at the evil child, forming one matcho...looking so pleased with his "achievement".

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner? / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.