Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Atiku Abubakar: When You See This Type Of Picture, Know That Election Is Near 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku Abubakar: When You See This Type Of Picture, Know That Election Is Near 2 (1329 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: When You See This Type Of Picture, Know That Election Is Near 2 by campusflavour: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's quite funny how this people take us for fools and kept doing the same thing over and over again, to appear humble and some youths will be ready to die for them, some will plait your hairs, wash your clothes, and fry beans for us, but after election they disappear, and we continue from where we stopped, God please help me and my people

Re: Atiku Abubakar: When You See This Type Of Picture, Know That Election Is Near 2 by samebony1: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Our MUMURITY loading
Re: Atiku Abubakar: When You See This Type Of Picture, Know That Election Is Near 2 by Flexherbal(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
You are Right !

(1) (Reply)

The Free Solution To All Challenges / @talk-naija / Obiano Gives Fulani Herdsmen 2 Weeks To Pay Compensation To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.