Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) (28347 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by ayolatv: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
A young man Adeyinka Grandson, leader of The Young Yorubas for Freedom says Yoruba’s are no longer interested in the restructuring of Nigeria.

The Young Yorubas for Freedom is an affiliate of Movement for Oduduwa Republic as well as Yoruba Liberation Command.

The man highlighted some plans made by the group in order to achieve its set aims, adding that Yorubas want to agitate for their own country.

He added that if Yoruba youths are attacked, the group will contaminate the Hausa and Igbo air space.

This comes shortly after a Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), declared the decision of the Yorubas to secede from Nigeria to form Oduduwa Republic with immediate effect.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0VYgh61-g

Read more on : www.ayola.tv

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Seguntimmy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
wait, let them catch you, yes them (u knw?)

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
ayolatv:
[s]A young man Adeyinka Grandson, leader of The Young Yorubas for Freedom says Yoruba’s are no longer interested in the restructuring of Nigeria.

The Young Yorubas for Freedom is an affiliate of Movement for Oduduwa Republic as well as Yoruba Liberation Command.

The man highlighted some plans made by the group in order to achieve its set aims, adding that Yorubas want to agitate for their own country.

He added that if Yoruba youths are attacked, the group will contaminate the Hausa and Igbo air space.

This comes shortly after a Yoruba group, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), declared the decision of the Yorubas to secede from Nigeria to form Oduduwa Republic with immediate effect.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0VYgh61-g

Read more on : www.ayola.tv

Lalasticlala Seun
[/s]
Keep quiet and support ONE NIGERIA cheesy cheesy grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by deedeedee1: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
I stand by Adeyinka in this. Restructuring Nigeria will change nothing. It wont stop the hate and tribalism. We need to leave this useless country once and for all. We need to control our border! Nigeria is dragging us backward!
Every system in this country is bad. We have to develop!
I support oodua republic with all my heart and i reject restructuring

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seguntimmy:
wait, let them catch you, yes them (u knw?)
Who ?

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by smartty68(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now watch how they'll begin to avoid this thread...!

BTW, my post before this very one has been taken down by an Afonja mod and they' keep doing it undecided

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by kodath(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol stupid..af. ..nja ,,. he wants to poison his slave masters abii??make thiefnubuuu catch him

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Things have fallen apart !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Gossiplover: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
lalasticlala come and see
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
kodath:
Lol stupid..af. ..nja ,,. he wants to poison his slave masters abii??make thiefnubuuu catch him

11 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Igboesika: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
One word - Coward !

20 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
kodath:
Tinubu will not be happy with this afonja son grin grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by kodath(f): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:
Tinubu will not be happy with this afonja son grin grin
lol

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by knightsTempler: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ah ah nanananah?

#GhenGhenMoment

That awkward moment when NL bigots get an association.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
I watched the video. He never mentioned igbos. He focused solely on the north.

Igbos should be smart and not fall for this lie.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin I dnt blame u, Nnamdi Kanu has given even d voiceless voice
Long live Ohamadike one of Biafra

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cofuse miscreants.... some are singing one Nigeria.... notice me at its peak

Them go just kill you throway

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

I thought he meant the literal poisoning through food.

Because that's impossible...
Igbos don't eat Ewedu and Amala

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Big fool
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Awusubilahi
Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by alcmene: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wait... . na igbos poison Awolowo and Abiola

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by RobinRay(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
poison airspace kwa
who you be??

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by burqueenx(f): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by graphiti: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
ivolt:
Why is nairaland promoting the views of mad men ?
Anyone can upload a video to youtube.

AntiWailer:
Grandson na name ?

eediots.

Rastamann:
Every "dick and p%%sy" in Nigeria is now looking for fame at all cost! Na wa o!

CeejayCharles:
Every idiot with a techno phone and glo data want to seek attention and relevance. Issorite

blackbeau1:
The disadvantage of low Internet rate and cheap phones .

Na wah o!
So any random individual from nowhere can video himself and attach any name/logo/association and it becomes news?
What's his pedigree?
OK, I declare that if us embassy nor give me visa, I go blow up Whitehouse! angry

Mtchewww......all ds mods sef.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) by datola: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Young man, you don't need to threaten any tribe with poison before the Yoruba nation break away from Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain These Terms "recurrent" & "capital" Expenditure / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.