Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These (2875 Views)

Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Would You Tolerate Your Wife on this issue? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Life has always been about choices.
If a woman chooses to breast feed, wonderful. She may also choose not to. The child will still live.
If she decides she and her partner can cope without a nanny, that's still great. If she can't cope without one, there are always options, provided she and her partner can afford it.
When a mother goes all the way out for her child, she should be appreciated, and never forget she had other choices or options.
All the royal household have always been raised by nannies, so nothing new there btw. Despite the fact they don't have serious jobs, except occasional ceremonial visits
A good mother has no choices or options, her child must pull her hair or climb her while she sleeps one way or the other.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
MizAijay:

I do agree with you here. Child upbringing is a major task on it's own and a mother deserves all the help she can get. How a mother chooses to raise her child is up to her as long as the child is not harmed. If she chooses formula feeding and having nannies around to help out, it's okay as long the child is proper taken care of. But for people like me who can worry for Africa and beyond we would prefer to do without the nanny. It's all part of the joy of motherhood.

I quite understand you, and I would have gone with the flow of the thread till someone mentioned she doesnt have a choice.
We also should understand some women don't have the luxury of being there always for their children. Especially when they are married to men who cannot pull their weight. You can imagine a woman who's work entails she travels all around. If she resigns, they all starve as the husband may not have a good job. If he's a decent fellow, he will provide child care for his children. If he feels that's beneath him, the children are either pushed to their grandmas or a live in nanny takes full charge.
I'm sure a lot of women would give up their careers to stay home with their children, but that can only work if their partners bring home the much needed dough. Again some are single mothers for whatever reason.
Some women also suffer from post natal depression and it's extreme and can't even care for any child as it's unsafe. They even need care themselves.
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by eyinjuege: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
crackhaus:

A good mother has no choices or options, her child must pull her hair or climb her while she sleeps one way or the other.

Your definition/perception of good is debatable....

It's not until a child is breast fed, or her hair is pulled or she is deprived of sleep before she can be called a good mother.

If a woman doesn't look after her wellness mentally, physically and even spiritually, how do you expect her to look after anyone else's?
It's not all women that can withstand the stress of singlehandedly raising a child and still workinģ full time. It doesn't make them bad, but rather human.
Don't even compare women to mothers of old who had help from right, left and centre. A child was raised by everyone in those days. There was always one relative living with them to cut mothers some slack. There were always neighbours you thought you could trust your children with, and reciprocate same. Not anymore. Times have changed, and you have to flow with the tide of reality or get drowned in it.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

Your definition/perception of good is debatable....

It's not until a child is breast fed, or her hair is pulled or she is deprived of sleep before she can be called a good mother.

If a woman doesn't look after her wellness mentally, physically and even spiritually, how do you expect her to look after anyone else's?
It's not all women that can withstand the stress of singlehandedly raising a child and still workinģ full time. It doesn't make them bad, but rather human.
Don't even compare women to mothers of old who had help from right, left and centre. A child was raised by everyone in those days. There was always one relative living with them to cut mothers some slack. There were always neighbours you thought you could trust your children with, and reciprocate same. Not anymore. Times have changed, and you have to flow with the tide of reality or get drowned in it.
Okay then...although it's possible you're over-analyzing cartoon photos of a child playing with its mother.
Why wouldn't any mother want to tolerate that? cheesy cheesy
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by crackhaus: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

I quite understand you, and I would have gone with the flow of the thread till someone mentioned she doesnt have a choice.
You would have gone with the flow of the thread if you were in a better mood.

And she still doesn't have a choice, her child must play with her whether she likes it or not - doesn't matter if she's the Queen of England or if she works 23hrs every day. cheesy
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by realtalk19: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zeze06:
grin

When you are pregnant, how you know it's a guy

You are sick all morning.
You have pimples and rashes all over your face
You look stressed out 247.
You can't eat, even when you eat you end up vomiting all the food.
You can't spend time inside the church on Sunday's you always go outside to do practically nothing, just to feel comfortable grin
You look tired and so unattractive

When you see these signs
Just know it's a small devil (guy) grin in there

all these symptoms u wrote here is not true. i had d opposite when i was pregnant with my son. its not same symptoms with both sexes
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by Zeze06(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Don't mind me dear, too much of alcohol cry

realtalk19:

all these symptoms u wrote here is not true. i had d opposite when i was pregnant with my son. its not same symptoms with both sexes
Re: Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These by castrol180(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
enoqueen:

Where did you get these?

I don't think you have any other thing to do apart from nairalanding, sex and making baby...ask me how I know and I will tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. / Is This Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are Their Own Enemies? (pics) / Funny Things You've Ever Done When You Were HIGH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.