Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Real Madrid vs Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Arsenal (15562 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by lavivi(f): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2006
Oh my lovely gunners! you have indeed made me proud! we must still rise to the TOP;for those calling for our downfall, all i can tell you is UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

KING HENRY DE GREAT
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by c0dec(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2006
it's over 2 legs u know
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by kenniy(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2006
there's still another 90min to decide who wins!, game aint over yet deary,
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by lavivi(f): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2006
Another excuse?well atleast we have proven some people wrong.we won them at home.gunners will always fly so high
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Akolawole(m): 3:20am On Feb 22, 2006
@La Vivi

Real Madrid is not a great team, a bunch of yesterday-players but Miss gunner dont shouth halleluyah yet cool
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ladebi(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2006
Why is arsenal being hated so much.After the second leg thats when we are goin to know our stand COS IN ARSENE WENGER WE TRUST go aheah and hate the gunners but they will shine whever they want.I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT I HATE CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB SO MUCH .SO GO BARCA AND XL WITHOUT BLINKIN THE LIVING LEGEND ,THE PHENOMENOM OF WORLD FOOTBALL THIERY HENRY.IS FOR ARSENAL .ARSENAL TALKS, PASSION TALKS.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by kenniy(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2006
dont even start that, chelsea is gonna paint berca blue!!, you'll see in about nine hours!
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ladebi(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2006
u know what kenny i never believed arsenal will win madrid but what i believed wht the match will be playedand a winner will emerge and arsenal did emerge as the winner ur supportin chelsea dont have to do anything with todays match put that in mind.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by teeroy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
hey, as a hardcore madridista it was hard to see us lose to an unfancied arsenal but it was a deserved victory for them, yet i'll urge caution, dont just pop the champagne yet, there is still 90 mins to be played, do not hate, let sportsmanship reign.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Vieira(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
This was one of the most draining matches I have ever seen! grin

Arsenal made Madrid look very ordinary! Was that Ronaldo?  shocked : The whole Madrid team were a shambles.  grin They could not even pass the ball properly.  angry

The only danger was on the left side when Flamini was up against Beckham.  grin
Why must Sanderos always make at least one mistake a game? angry He needs to step up or get dropped and Djourou brought in.
The sad thing is we should have made this tie hopeless for Madrid, we could have won by 3-0! Well lets hope we can do the same at home!

Top 3 players of the Game:

1st: Reyes
2nd: Fabregas
3rd: Henry
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by kenniy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2006
so silly mistake, ronaldo should have being subbed at that very first time, he totally made a ridicle of his former self,
i thing real madrid needs a total face lift, it was quiet pittiful watching how much there could not score goals again!!
but i think Robinho tried, he shouldnt have being subbed.

Well lets see what tonight is gonna be like, i really hope cheasea wins thought it wont be easy playing against three time african best Eto'o; n the legend of present day soccer, the wizard of football, the man that received a standing ovation from OPOSITION FAN, playing against my good old Real madrid at the bernabeu, the man that dribbles with all parts of his body, the list goes on, to end it the reigning footballer of the year for consecutive years, RONALDINHOOO!!!
but either way, am sure its gonna be a very interesting match to watch!
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
I can't wait to see Barca teach those arrogant chelsea a thing or two about the great game, it's not gonna look pretty for chealsea grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Akolawole(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
vichel:

I can't wait to see Barca teach those arrogant chelsea a thing or two about the great game, it's not going to look pretty for chealsea grin

Arrogance ke!
Being Confident is called arrogant!
Having self-believe is called arrogance!
Its like scaring a student prior to exam.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2006
Being too confident was the first thing that made u guys bow to ur masters BORO and Yakubu
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Akolawole(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2006
vichel:

Being too confident was the first thing that made u guys bow to your masters BORO and Yakubu

It is a shame that you were unable to mention other teams that beat us silly.
Only Boro and the same team that beat your Arsenal.
Chelsea lost by 3 goals for the first time in three years, it is indeed shame on all teams in England.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by luridguy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2006
then what would you say sbout guners unbeating run
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by kenniy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2006
well, its over now, am sure you are happy vichel. but then,we'll see what will happen @ nou camp
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by dblock(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2006
Dblock, is back and arsenal rulz
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by lavivi(f): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2006
Hopeless Chelsea, you can't measure up with sensational Barca , so you guyz has tasted defeat, oh no. I guess there is still another 90mins.that will be 3-0 against BIG MOUTH CHELSEA
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by cheekee(f): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2006
buhhaaaaaa!! hey i almost fell off my chair cheesy
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2006
kenniy:

well, its over now, am sure you are happy vichel. but then,we'll see what will happen @ nou camp

Ofcourse am happy, and wait chelsea got their ass whooped by their daddies Barca 2-1. My week is splendid so far grin grin. When real comes to highbury, we are going to make them cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by cheekee(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2006
yeaaaah grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Nicholas5(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2006
i'm indeed some how sad at the result. but what i'l say is that
THERE IS A SECOND LEG COMING UP.
and anything can happen in the sense that Real Madrid is fully prepared
and Arsenal would loose by all means.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ladebi(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2006
when chelsea drops out of the CL that will be my happiness i dont care if arsenal does not proceed to the next round .i just want to see chelsea fall.arsene wenger i wish u the best of luck defending will be the best not scoring.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by nightrider: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2006
Arsenal should play very fast counter attacking soccer,
but e no go easy o. make we pray sha
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ladebi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2006
prayer is not workin here cos madrid is goin to pray too Arsene wenger needs the defence thats all not scorers.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Nicholas5(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2006
ladebi:

prayer is not workin here because madrid is goin to pray too Arsene wenger needs the defence thats all not scorers.
Right now Realmadrid is not focused on la liga but rather focused on the Champions league games.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by teeroy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2006
the battle is going to be based on speed and stamina. i expect a lot of end to end play.at the end of the day los merengues will justhave the edge.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ladebi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2006
6 days to go
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by bagoma(f): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2006
Huuuuurrrrrraay!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ akolawole
can we shout alleluyah now?

up arsenal! up arsenal!! up arsenal!!!

dancing and screaming all over the place
its a great feeling i tell you people.
anyone feeeel me?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Gunners forever!!! wink
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ababoy1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2006
Get the Don Perignon out, we are about to have a party,

@kola, be our guest,
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ababoy1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
Bagoma,

You are dead right, it feels goooooooooooooooooooooood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 21st December 2019 / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.