Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Real Madrid vs Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Arsenal (15565 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by pie1ect(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2006
Oh yeah Bagoma, for sure I feel you.
This is the one of the best feelings I've had after an Arsenal Victory.

Everybody was awesome today. And by the way, Lehman deserves man-of-the-match, if only for that classic save from Raul.

Gunner forever.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2006
Chelsea fans should hear this

We Gunners are the only British team left in the Champions league cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by dblock(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2006
Arsenal is on fire we are going all the way. We should have trashed Real in 2nd leg but we didn't take full advantage of our chances. Arsenal will trash any team that comes our way because we are the mighty gunners. enough of sitting on the sidelines this is our year
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2006
I said somewhere that just like Liverpool did last Season, we are going to win the UEFA Champions league grin grin
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by bagoma(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2006
Vichel i have said the same thing as well but they all labelled me dreamer.
but the dream is slowly becoming real now isnt it?
just 5 more matches and we are lifting the cup. cheesy wink

and we dont have to win all 5 at that.

this is definately our year! wink
cheesy
up gunners.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by pie1ect(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
It's very possible but unlike Liverpool, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by bagoma(f): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2006
yes it wont be much of a surprise because we've building up to it for ages.

Oh God please give us this year. smiley
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by ababoy1(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2006
Its been a great night, I guess its time to put away the glasses and hit the bed,

AFC 4 Life, I really dont care what happens from now on,

For all those moaning Chelski fans, that is how football should be played
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by pie1ect(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2006
Yeah, It's been a amost amazing night. I hope we can go on and win it now. Deep down, I know we can do it.

@Bagoma, ababoy1, Vichel and all you Gunners, good night.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by vichel(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2006
Stay well my fellow Gunners
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by slowmo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
Big Mouths, i know that all the gunners will be very happy that at this stage they are the only English clubs left in the game.BUT KNOW THIS, IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER. I'M WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT MOVE. IT'S SURELY NOT OVER!! angry
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by nightrider: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2006
slowmo:

Big Mouths, i know that all the gunners will be very happy that at this stage they are the only English clubs left in the game.BUT KNOW THIS, IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER. I'M WATCHING AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT MOVE. IT'S SURELY NOT OVER!! angry

WOTEVA!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by pie1ect(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2006
@slowmo
Very Funny. Take am easy, no be quarrel.
BTW, Arsenal can win the champion's league.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by slowmo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2006
Arsenal can not get past Ac Millan,it going to be a tasking job if they ever meet, so lets put this tournament aside and look forward to next season. I'll support you guys then. No be beef, I just don't like them. angry angry angry
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Skintite(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2006
alright all u who think arsenal is FINISHED, tell me somthin i dont already know!
Did u see wat we did to galaticos?

Ha ha, thats wat i call skills vs talent
Do the math urself, skills won of course grin grin

As 4 all those bad bele pple that write off asenal, dont 4get we were invincible a while ago
even chelsea cant match that, neither will barca or madrid
no one plays an unbeaten season! except of course GUNNERS

We r struggling but remain a dangerous WEAPON
UP GUNNERS wink wink wink
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Skintite(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
slowmo, i remember pple sayin its impossible to beat madrid!
Wat the hell happened last nite

This is soccer my friend, wake up!! undecided undecided
who the hell is milan!!!
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by cheekee(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2006
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin,isseeh!
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by nightrider: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2006
Everyone said Arsenal couldn't beat Madrid , Yet we Beat them so bad we forced their "PEREZident" into early retirement.
Lets hope if Arsenal takes on milan it won't be the end of ANCELOTTI. Dnt underestimate a loaded Gunner.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by Vieira(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2006
How poetic would it be if Arsenal make it to the final and end up facing Juve with Vieira? I hope we win and see the look on Vieira's face.
Anyway fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Also remember that big teams can easily knock each other out without having to meet Arsenal! Barca can face AC and maybe Juve will face Lyon and the same in the Semi's and we will end up in the final with Arsenal vs Ajax!!! LOL!!! I can dream now.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by olumonday(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
Madrid [/b]dont play the style as[b] Arsenal do, Arsenal [/b]plays free flowing good football, while [b]Madrid under mourinho [/b]plays more of [b]karate with big teams and try to play better football with minnows,watch all thier matches with Barcelona last season and compare with the barca vs Arsenal game, Arsenal will take Madrid to the cleaners football for football,but if it karate to football ,sorry Arsenal.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by usbcable(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^
you obviously have a BIG problem.

your first post done in 2006
your 2nd post done in 2010
and now your 4th post comes in 2011.

you must really be living far away from reality or civilization.
Re: Real Madrid vs Arsenal by galatico(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Manchester United destroyed Arsenal 8-2, Real Madrid would demolish Arsenal 12-0. It would be a easy match for the Los Blancos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 21st December 2019 / David Moyes Appointed Manchester United Boss / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.