Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud (8710 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by gidgiddy: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
T9ksy:

For once i concur with your statement in bold, above. No yoruba leader will dare lead an ill-thought, shambolic war of freedom, ostensibly on our behalf which resulted in the horrendous lose of 3million souls and then run away under the cover of darkness. Hell no! He will have to commit suicide.

And he certainly wouldn't be allowed back into the society as a HERO grin

Of course. Only a Yoruba man , who had no sense of self determination, will say that a a war of liberation is "shambolic" and 'I'll thought". If you can't fight for your freedom, what exactly is it you can fight for?

And to show the level of slave mentality Yorubas have, they are talking about Igbos and Ojukwu fighting and losing 3 million people.

The Igbos that fought under Ojukwu for Biafra are not angry at Ojukwu, it is a Yoruba man who has nothing to do with who is pained

The Igbos who lost 3 million are not pained that they fought for freedom, it is a Yoruba man who will never have the backbone to fight for Oduduwa Republic, not even in a thousand years, who is lamenting that Igbos lost millions

It is far better to be an Ojukwu who fought and ran away than to be a Yoruba man who cannot fight, to even talk about getting to the stage of running away

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Grandson is a Yoruba activist, fighting for oodua republic.

Which ever way he adopts, Yorubas must support to actualise his dream of Yoruba republic
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by T9ksy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Of course. Only a Yoruba man , who had no sense of self determination, will say that a a war of liberation is "shambolic" and 'I'll thought". If you can't fight for your freedom, what exactly is it you can fight for?

And to show the level of slave mentality Yorubas have, they are talking about Igbos and Ojukwu fighting and losing 3 million people.

The Igbos that fought under Ojukwu for Biafra are not angry at Ojukwu, it is a Yoruba man who has nothing to do with who is pained

The Igbos who lost 3 million are not pained that they fought for freedom, it is a Yoruba man who will never have the backbone to fight for Oduduwa Republic, not even in a thousand years, who is lamenting that Igbos lost millions

It is far better to be an Ojukwu who fought and ran away than to be a Yoruba man who cannot fight, to even talk about getting to the stage of running away

It's obvious that (you and) your so-called warlord didn't give a rat's a.r.s.e about /your/his kinsmen lives hence you wouldn't have made the comment in bold but i do care about my people who died in that gratuitous war.

If the war doesn't concern us so why then did your eze gburugburu saw it fit to drop bombs on my people and then proceed to invade our region?

Of course. we didn't fight for our freedom but we did stopped ojukwu's biafran soldiers from over-running our territory at Ore like they did the mid-west region.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by nwanyionitsha: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Philistine:

Yoruba's do not seek protection from a mad man, we are not like the Easterners that have low self esteem by following an insane and hate filled fellow like Nnamdi KANU. The fool should be arrested immediately and thrown into kuje Asap!
See madness and inferiority complex.
Yen,yen yen....
But mc oluomo a bloody agbero alongside his where are the cow cowardly master tinubu are controlling your lives and destiny.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by nwanyionitsha: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Spazolas:

Has anyone here even considered the ethnicity of OP? Check well, he might be Igbo masking with a Yoruba identity to run a smear campaign against Adeyinka Grandson out of fear of Yoruba youth waking up to the truth about Igbos as Adeyinka repeatedly points out.

I am 100% in support of Adeyinka , if you like post a video of him saying all sorts i won’t believe it. If Adeyinka is a scammer then Nnamdi Kanu is an Igbo-centric fraudstar and a conman. RUBBISH!!!
So what do you want to do? Coward everywhere.
Where are the cows?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by nwanyionitsha: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
ipodstinks:
He is igbo. The same people the guy is pouring hatred on. To them, they think the guy is talking only about the north. If Yoruba should act stupid like them and act the way the guy said, they think they will be save. Those guys are fools. Yorubas are not stupid like them.
Noise!!!
Moonsighting bosses are on the alert.
Igbo this,Igbo's that.
Tufiakwa cowards.

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by Nnukwueze: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson is a criminal.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by Ojiofor: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adeyinka Grandson is a terrorist-Scotland Yard Police.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by gidgiddy: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2019
T9ksy:

It's obvious that (you and) your so-called warlord didn't give a rat's a.r.s.e about /your/his kinsmen lives hence you wouldn't have made the comment in bold but i do care about my people who died in that gratuitous war.

If the war doesn't concern us so why then did your eze gburugburu saw it fit to drop bombs on my people and then proceed to invade our region?

Of course. we didn't fight for our freedom but we did stopped ojukwu's biafran soldiers from over-running our territory at Ore like they did the mid-west region.

Your people were part of Nigeria. It was the Biafran/Nigerian war. So why are you people surprised that Ojukwu dropped bombs on you? Yorubas like to parade names like Benjamin Adekunle, Akinrinade and Obasanjo as gallant Yoruba sons who fought the Biafrans and brought them to their knees. Even Yinka Odumakin expressed the same sentiments few weeks ago.

So why are Yorubas so hung up on Ojukwu dropping bombs on them and invading Ore when Yorubas were actively fighting for Nigeria, right up to Awolowo?

Ojukwu was fighting to free himself and his people from Northern domination. Yorubas decided they didn't care about Northern domination and even allowed the Northerners to dominate Nigeria from Lagos, Yoruba land.

It is really funny that the Northerners went to Ibadan, slaughtered the the Yoruba military Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi, chased away the Yoruba man who should have been next in line to be president, Brigadier Ogundipe, took over Lagos. But what you Yorubas cared about was that Ojukwu, who was only fighting to free his people, brought his fight to the West.

Yorubas were reduced to captives in their own land. Had Yorubas had any fighting spirit in them, just the killing of the their military Governor by the Northerners would have been enough to galvanise them to chase the Northerners out of their land, declare their sovereignty and be prepared to fight for their sovereignty just like Ojukwu did for his people

But unfortunately, Yorubas are not made of that kind of stuff. That's why they were busy fighting for the North when they should have been fighting for their freedom like Igbos did.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by MetaPhysical: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2019
MEILYN:
kiss
It has come to my notice that many people are taking this Adeyinka Grandson seriously. This man is a well known troublemaker and liar.

I did a little research on him and I found out he has been doing this for a while now. This guy is doing all of this because, he wants to be noticed and he wants a political appointment in Nigeria.

In 2013, he wrote the below petition, which was signed by 10 people.

Stop mass migration from Igboland and other regions into Yorubaland pending when all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria agreed to Sovereign National Conference and True Federalism.

"In 1960, independent Nigeria's first constitution established a parliamentary democracy, with a bicameral legislature consisting of the Senate and the House of Representatives. Executive power was vested in a Prime Minister, while a largely ceremonial governor general represented the British monarch as head of state. In 1963, the governor general was replaced with a president serving a similarly symbolic function, making the country a republic. Each of Nigeria's three constituent units—the Western, Eastern, and Northern regions—also had its own constitution, government and premier."

"In 1966, we abdicated responsibility, and consoled ourselves that some armed forces member somewhere would be taking care of it. Instead, it took less than five minutes for General Aguyi Ironsi, to empty the relevance of the three regions coat of arms of the federation of Nigeria by the suspension of the constitution and modification. A simple decree 5 put an end to an experience that was yielding a considerable result from regionalism into unitarism. A new dimension without any measure of certainty - the unknown was so paramount that since then Nigeria had been spoken of only in pessimistic terms. The sum of its misfortunes – its wars, its despotism, and its corruption – is truly daunting."

"That is just the point: we have all failed. These sorts of brakes on democratic process are a microcosm of the overreaching problem with our politics: the people have no real power. The former military regime, before they finally left in 1999 had centralized the state - the police, armed forces, judiciary, prison service, parliament, intelligence service, civil service, border control, educational institutions, and the status of kings all serving to maintain the power of a tiny number who are too hard pressed to look beyond the day’s headline. Our politics, like our economy, has been built on sand since 1966."

http://petitions.tigweb.org/truefederalism

When he was confronted and insulted by fellow Nigerians, he replied;

"I dont really believe all of this I am just looking for a political appointment and be noticed...hence me coming on to facebook and trying to incite the crowd...I am mouse and a weak one..I just want a job this is why I do all of this...forgive me"

Please don't take him seriously. He isn't fighting for his people but for his ambitions. We can see what he did in 2013, I'm not sure he has changed.

Myself and many Omoluabis do take him serious. In fact we consider him a leadership material.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by bmaks: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wyttcat:
If he's a fraud, Nnamdi Kanu must be a conman. He's trying to protect his land.
Yoruba leaders should have stopped the migration long time ago but did nothing, so if some Yoruba are going to control people flocking in and get something done, it's never too late. It's a matter of time before more Yoruba youths warm up to the idea.

What is your name and where is your father's house... Ọmọ bibire will never fuel trouble.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Is A Fraud by Ablesam171: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
sense is far from anyone that is supporting nnamdi kanu and adeyinka grandson, they are both in the UK with their families and inciting violence in Nigeria yet some people are busy listening to these mentally deranged individuals, please don't listen to these people they want to cause problems in Nigeria while their families are in UK, these guys had nothing to loss because there wives and children are not in Nigeria.
My own is that if they believe in their movement, let them both comeback to Nigeria with their families and lead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Assures Niger Delta Youths Of Completion Of East-West Road / The Verdict By Olusegun Adeniyi Is Back: Days Of The Cabal 1 / You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.