Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (56826 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by GMBuhari: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2017
It's possible to be born stupid

Remaining stupid after adulthood is your fault

There was no link, for all i know it might have been his aide that released and signed the statement or that's not possible ??

You really should learn to be UnStupefied

And you can't care less, why would you ? After all Jonathan, Tompolo , Dokubo, Denziani are all innocent and Buhari is witch hunting ,

I bet you are one of the shouldn't-exit fools that claimed massacre was by Hausa/Fulani

If you can't afford sense borrow it , don't come here and insult me

joey150:

His name is right at the end of that press release.

Or are you too dumb to spot that? Mr investigator?

First investigate how humans can utilise their brains..

Btw, i couldn't care less if he was a a drug dealer or not.. None of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
sunbilor:
He said the killings were perpetrated by people envious of his 'success'. By implication, he acknowledges it was an assassination attempt. There are many bigger cathedrals in Anambra where Enemies of the Igbos could have gone to perpetrate violence if that's what you are implying. Have you asked why was the church in Ozubulu singled out for the attack?

Twisting the truth to curry sympathy or denigrate the Nigerian government will in no way aid the course of self-determination for the Igbos. I believe you are not looking up to a Biafra where criminals hold sway. The Governor of Anambra knows much more than you and I in security matters in Anambra. Let's stick with his own story as the authentic one.

Crime is an enemy of all, don't hide it.

One love.

He said the character assassination, not the horrendous massacre was masterminded by those envious of his success. Read carefully for once. We know a group of people from a particular place in Nigeria who kill christians in large numbers in their churches. Assassination attempt my foot.
Where in the world do assassins leave their target to spray over a hundred people to death? Rabbish!

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by maklelemakukula(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2017
I CAN SEE THE AFONJAS ARE DISAPPOINTED...
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by saintandsinnerz: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
lol

If he has a record , that's if he didn't use fake passports , we will find his record
You demanded his real name, I gave you his first name and family name, what else do you want? Now you're talking about his passport. What did you really want?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by maklelemakukula(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

He said the character assassination, not the horrendous massacre was masterminded by those envious of his success. Read carefully for once. We know a group of people from a particular place in Nigeria who kill christians in large numbers in their churches. Assassination attempt my foot.
Where in the world do assassins leave their target to spray over a hundred people to death? Rabbish!
I tire oo
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by goldedprince: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
where are the mob action people when you need them. if na small crime naw, them go burn the small criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by ExInferis(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Biafra has started imploding from within....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
It's possible to be born stupid

Remaining stupid after adulthood is your fault

There was no link, for all i know it might have been his aide that released and signed the statement or that's not possible ??

You really should learn to be UnStupefied

And you can't care less, why would you ? After all Jonathan, Tompolo , Dokubo, Denziani are all innocent and Buhari is witch hunting ,

I bet you are one of the shouldn't-exit fools that claimed massacre was by Hausa/Fulani

If you can't afford sense borrow it , don't come here and insult me

Link to what? A blog?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by belovevin(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Your lawyer has indeed briefed you.
However, time shall tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by maklelemakukula(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

I bet you are one of the shouldn't-exit fools that claimed the massacre was as a result of his drug-related escapades in which you happen to be his business associate
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Pharaoh9(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
My businesses are legitimate buinesses, duly registered. Apart from warehousing and wholesale of goods I am also a contractor involved in the construction of roads and infrastructure in Nigeria.

He's not s skull miner like you
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Akinaukwa: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
What were we expecting before, to agree he is a drug lord. Too bad the innocent lives were wasted.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by EmperorKpee(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
shut up mr man can you come up with better investigation?you people from the zoo think you are dealing with some minorities in the north this is the worst mistake the zoo ever made in history this massacre will never go down well you will pay for it one way or the other
Please who are the "you"?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Abagworo(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
As long as you've never been arrested nor convicted for crime you remain innocent in the eyes of the law. Most of the Nigerian bloggers write news based on assumptions and self conclusion without verification. Bishop may not be holy in reality but in the eyes of the law he's innocent.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by GMBuhari: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Why am i even replying you ?

saintandsinnerz:

You demanded his real name, I gave you his first name and family name, what else do you want? Now you're talking about his passport. What did you really want?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by GMBuhari: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

I bet you are one of the shouldn't-exit fools that claimed the massacre was as a result of his drug-related escapades in which you happen to be his business associate

Try and make your own words Drug Peddling mofos ,
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by GMBuhari: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
How many write ups have source on nairaland ? how many do people demand the source if non is included ? i even remember at least 3 first comments asked for link , how the fvcccck was i supposed to know the moorfucka's name was signed below the writeup ?

these people sef
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Link to what? A blog?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by buchilino(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Are you ok? Why are you writing in capital letters??

Mynd44 rule 11 broken here please

D LAST TIME I CHECKED, WE R IN A DEMOCRACY. IF U DONT LIKE IT, DEN GENTLY IGNORE IT.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by naijagobetter(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Some one is always jealous of you guys success. Dangote is the richest African,and he has never one day said any body is jealous of him.

This drug dealer should shut up.
dangote sent akkad parking and out off nigeria with the support of OBJ they rendered akkad bankrupt
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by caesaraba(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Before displaying your St.p.d.ty Pls answer this question;

Is it possible for his business partners to invade the church, kill people and reveal their identities and reasons for their actions?.

Of course yes especially whenever violence is gang -related, the reasons for actions are a lot of times made known especially if the intent is to send a message. Examples of such acts are littered all-over news articles worldwide. Google is your friend. This isn't new in other drug/gang infested areas of the world like Mexico, Guatemala, etc. If the rise in the Nigerian drug trade continues, such incidents are to be expected.

I have tried to explain my stupidity but I can bet with my left nut that it will not make sense to you because:

1. You probably think I'm Yoruba since Nairaland is only used by Igbos and Yoruba people (in your school of thought).
2. You are on a mission to spill blood on Nairaland (E-war)
3. There's a worldwide conspiracy against you and as such, in every situation, you must be the victim.

So, the first part of my explanation isn't for you because I strongly doubt that you have the capability to reason logically at this time cos all you see right now is blood in your eyes.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
I mean even if the police finds concrete evidence that suggest that this was clearly a drug war between "bishop" and his rivals... people would still defend him because he is rich.

saintandsinnerz:

What do you mean? Are you insinuating that he might have ordered the massacre of his father and other people in a church he built?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by onyechimereze1: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
Look this massacre is well planned,is the hand work of of biafran enemies...... why will an ozubulu man hired assassin to kill his people in the church does that make sense?an eye witness account said that the killer came into the church backed the worshipers and started shooting at the alter people was trying to escape from the church through the door and windows gun men surrounded the church and start shooting people dead please is that how assassins work?do they think igbos are dumb? this is how they kill Christians in the north is the same style.....nigeria is evil and that evil must die

Don't mind them my brother, they think they can use the media to force their lies down our throath, but its not possible. Please when has it ever happened in Nigeria that Police concluded a murder investigation under 2 hours, (Two Hours, 120 minutes).And a sitting Governor even sided with the story. Please my Question is why was this MURDER case concluded at such a speed, were they trying to cover up something ? Obiano and the police certainly has some truth to tell us. That a man who built roads, and developed his city will now cause them harm. Is he the only drug dealer in Nigeria, How does killing innocent people who are not even related to him by blood settle a drug quarrel biko nu

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by bionixs: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Some one is always jealous of you guys success. Dangote is the richest African,and he has never one day said any body is jealous of him.

THE ISSUE IS THAT YOU ARE FACELESS WITHOUT ADDRESS. YOU HEARD THE DRUG DEALER RIGHT. COME OUT BEYOUND YOUR TECHNO KEYPAD AND SAY THAT AGAIN AND ALL THE ZOMBIES THAT GAVE YOU THESE LIKES WOULD BE SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR YOU. IT SEEMS YOU KNOW THE DRUG GUY WELL AND THE ABOUT THE KILLING. THE POLICE IS IN DIRE NEED OF YOUR STORY NOW,YOU KNOW MUCH
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Dangote has not been blackmailed, or has he? Maybe when he is, let's see how he sounds. You seem bitter; and for whatever reason, you cannot call someone a drug dealer with no evidence at all. There is bitterness in your heart... Master it or it will tear you to shreads

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by backtosender: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2017
onyechimereze1:
[/b]

[b]Don't mind them my brother, they think they can use the media to force their lies down our throath, but its not possible. Please when has it ever happened in Nigeria that Police concluded a murder investigation under 2 hours, (Two Hours, 120 minutes).And a sitting Governor even sided with the story. Please my Question is why was this MURDER case concluded at such a speed, were they trying to cover up something ? Obiano and the police certainly has some truth to tell us. That a man who built roads, and developed his city will now cause them harm. Is he the only drug dealer in Nigeria, How does killing innocent people who are not even related to him by blood settle a drug quarrel biko nu
The truth is that genocide is going on in Biafra land.......assassins operate mainly for their target I have seen where assassins operates,they fist investigate before execute....they will definitely ask few people question so that they will get the right info.... this is the work of northern militia trust me
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Ohmypepperminta: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by 40kobo77: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
bionixs:
THE ISSUE IS THAT YOU ARE FACELESS WITHOUT ADDRESS. YOU HEARD THE DRUG DEALER RIGHT. COME OUT BEYOUND YOUR TECHNO KEYPAD AND SAY THAT AGAIN AND ALL THE ZOMBIES THAT GAVE YOU THESE LIKES WOULD BE SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR YOU. IT SEEMS YOU KNOW THE DRUG GUY WELL AND THE ABOUT THE KILLING. THE POLICE IS IN DIRE NEED OF YOUR STORY NOW,YOU KNOW MUCH

Are you threatening me?i am allergic to threat and will meet you anywhere for us to settle this.

Let us take this to our inbox and arrange a meeting. In this faceless forum,there are those that are not like others.

Let's talk privately and i will call you a coward if you refuse to meet with me.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by backtosender: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2017
onyechimereze1:
[/b]

[b]Don't mind them my brother, they think they can use the media to force their lies down our throath, but its not possible. Please when has it ever happened in Nigeria that Police concluded a murder investigation under 2 hours, (Two Hours, 120 minutes).And a sitting Governor even sided with the story. Please my Question is why was this MURDER case concluded at such a speed, were they trying to cover up something ? Obiano and the police certainly has some truth to tell us. That a man who built roads, and developed his city will now cause them harm. Is he the only drug dealer in Nigeria, How does killing innocent people who are not even related to him by blood settle a drug quarrel biko nu
The truth is that genocide is going on in Biafra land.......assassins operate mainly for their target I have seen where assassins operates,they fist investigate before execute....they will definitely ask few people question so that they will get the right info.... this is the work of northern militia trust me in Nigeria you dont need satnav to locate people just ask about the person in his domain people will gladly direct u to the place.... This random killings is not how assassins operate
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
NubiLove:
I mean even if the police finds concrete evidence that suggest that this was clearly a drug war between "bishop" and his rivals... people would still defend him because he is rich.

Till then. But the law says everyone is innocent until a competent court says otherwise. For now, every sensible and law abiding person should allow the evidence to roll in before accusing. Now whether you are sensible is left for you to judge!
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by kalufelix(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
I Dare Say That No Ibo Man Has Ever Gone To A Place Of Worship To Kill Innocent Persons As A Way Of Venting Their Anger Does This "drug" Story Even Make Any Sense. If Anything Comes Close The Ibo Man Would Rather Set The Property Ablaze. We Ve Seen So Many Deal Gone Wrong Where The Target Is Usually Tracked And Gunned Down Or Abducted And Meant To Pay For His Deeds. Coming To A Church To Shoot Soft Targets At Random Is A NO NO
From Ph To Calabar To Owerri To Enugu Its All The Same
Ibos Be Wise Yorubas Are And Has Always Been In Control Of The Media
Including This Very Platform
B4 U Shout One Nigeria Think!
We Lived So many Years B4 The Invention Of Nigeria Am A Yoruba Man Before Am A Nigerian Am An Ibo Man Before Am A Nigerian. Nigeria Is Just A Mere Deal
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by bionixs: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:

Are you threatening me?i am allergic to threat and will meet you anywhere for us to settle this.

Let us take this to our inbox and arrange a meeting. In this faceless forum,there are those that are not like others.

Let's talk privately and i will call you a coward if you refuse to meet with me.

YOUR EMAIL PLEASE,AM WAITING. TO MAKE IT FASTER, JUST YOUR MOBILE NUMBER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.