Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (56828 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by denony(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Some one is always jealous of you guys success. Dangote is the richest African,and he has never one day said any body is jealous of him.

This drug dealer should shut up.
my

If you have nothing reasonable to say just go and chill, your Dangote is the richest with Nigerian money. Useless afonjas

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by joey150(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
It's possible to be born stupid

Remaining stupid after adulthood is your fault

There was no link, for all i know it might have been his aide that released and signed the statement or that's not possible ??

You really should learn to be UnStupefied

And you can't care less, why would you ? After all Jonathan, Tompolo , Dokubo, Denziani are all innocent and Buhari is witch hunting ,

I bet you are one of the shouldn't-exit fools that claimed massacre was by Hausa/Fulani

If you can't afford sense borrow it , don't come here and insult me

Now, I'm not a pig so i would never go into the mud to fight with one.

Now what i mean by i dont care is that i dont give a rat's ass who he is or what he does. I couldn't be bothered because he influences my life in no way. I didn't mean kt to support the igbos or spite the Yourbas. But seeing that you are a tribal bigot, you can only think one way. I am not surprised.

I'm only marvelled at your stupidity, because his name was clearly written under the press release and the whole announcement was clear as day that he wrote it himslef

Your hate blinded your reasoning. Seniles like you are the reason why we are in one unending cycle of bigotry and tribalism. You carry your stupid views wherever you go and you must establish the link between tribe and personality anywhere you take your pathetic self to.

As i said, go and investigate How to use your brain.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by bionixs: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:

Are you threatening me?i am allergic to threat and will meet you anywhere for us to settle this.

Let us take this to our inbox and arrange a meeting. In this faceless forum,there are those that are not like others.

Let's talk privately and i will call you a coward if you refuse to meet with me.

I AM WAITING SIR. JUST YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by GMBuhari: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
joey150:

Now, I'm not a pig so i would never go into the mud to fight with one.

Now what i mean by i dont care is that i dont give a rat's ass who he is or what he does. I couldn't be bothered because he influences my life in no way. I didn't mean kt to support the igbos or spite the Yourbas. But seeing that you are a tribal bigot, you can only think one way. I am not surprised.

I'm only marvelled at your stupidity, because his name was clearly written under the press release and the whole announcement was clear as day that he wrote it himslef

Your hate blinded your reasoning. Seniles like you are the reason why we are in one unending cycle of bigotry and tribalism. You carry your stupid views wherever you go and you must establish the link between tribe and personality anywhere you take your pathetic self to.

As i said, go and investigate How to use your brain.

https://www.nairaland.com/3976979/real-story-behind-ozubulu-killings

Go an read to yua filllll
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by talebearer123: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
As I was reading it I was hearing the Nnnnna tonation in my ears. Innocent indeed. I dont trust any Pig or Iddiots from here to there.

INNOCENT BISHOPU grin
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
caracas:

So what proof do u have he is involved with drugs
Or must any rich man be involved with drugs ?
Are u his business partner?

That's your self assigned assignment this week.

Do post when you have the answers.

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by franudi: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Some one is always jealous of you guys success. Dangote is the richest African,and he has never one day said any body is jealous of him.

You are jealous of him.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by baddosky1: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Even though i know some of your "sofistikated" illiterate tribesmen tag all Igbos as drug dealers, it does not mean it it true!

Chest beater!

Read and be enlightened "Mr Sofistikation"

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/ozubulu-massacre-escoba-sues-sun-newspapers-others-for-tagging-hi

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by ozowarac: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

Even you and they people that like your stupid comments are all jealous of him already. You don't want to hear his own part of story? A fool you are.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by greggng: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Even when I heard that story about drug war I laughed. I knew the real truth is not yet out. Iigbos don't go about killing worshippers in the house of God. Infact is not logical to believe they missed their target and as a result they got angry and started killing everyone in church. Are they now saying their target can never be found on the surface of the earth again?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by jamjo: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
GreatSE:

Shut up, The whole Yoruba said Igbos are jealous of their Lagos.... that they should go an form their own Lagos.

Now Igbos want to have their own Lagos but they want to dictate for the Igbos how to go about it. NO they can't eat their cake and have it.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by jamjo: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
GreatSE:

Shut up, The whole Yoruba said Igbos are jealous of their Lagos.... that they should go an form their own Lagos.

. Now Igbos want to have their own Lagos but they want to dictate for the Igbos how to go about it. NO they can't eat their cake and have it
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Babalakin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

stop making noise you don't have any relations there, OK if you have a relation there call them and ask them what is the market in ozubulu called. Yes what's the name of the market in Ozubulu, its not in google.
so I'll be expecting to hear from you, there are are two markets but just tell me any one.

Let's see the guy who took the pains to visit Ozubulu
Ugwoorie grin
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by compressordaf(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Evans was a "succesful importer" who own shops in Alaba, like most big time Igbo criminals, they always have a small but often unprofitable legit biz as a cover

God will continue to make u poor
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Kokaine(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Typical igbo rant.

guilt is so obvious in his writeup

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
backtosender:
right now am not in the zoo..biafran land is not in the zoo
hahahahahaha!(d kind of laughter u give someone who doesn't know dat what he said doesn't make sense)
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by MyNewJackeT: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
rusher14:

How many Fulanis have been invited to the church before such that they know the floor plan of the said church.

the attacks in the north how many Fulani's know the floor plan of the churches in the north?

when terrorist attack hotels in East Africa, with tourist in it, how many of them know the floor plan of those hotels, stop disgracing yourselves
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings by akpamuomenka: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
caesaraba:

Of course yes especially whenever violence is gang -related, the reasons for actions are a lot of times made known especially if the intent is to send a message. Examples of such acts are littered all-over news articles worldwide. Google is your friend. This isn't new in other drug/gang infested areas of the world like Mexico, Guatemala, etc. If the rise in the Nigerian drug trade continues, such incidents are to be expected.

I have tried to explain my stupidity but I can bet with my left nut that it will not make sense to you because:

1. You probably think I'm Yoruba since Nairaland is only used by Igbos and Yoruba people (in your school of thought).
2. You are on a mission to spill blood on Nairaland (E-war)
3. There's a worldwide conspiracy against you and as such, in every situation, you must be the victim.

So, the first part of my explanation isn't for you because I strongly doubt that you have the capability to reason logically at this time cos all you see right now is blood in your eyes.
Have a nice day.

Trash trash trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.