Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments (78034 Views)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacher1776(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2017
The good news is, all successful applicants for the n-teach programme can now assess the site to get the latest development on the test which was bid to commence today.
Well, I tried taking the test, but I don't really understand what they are saying.
So please, has anybody been able to take the test? Share your experience please.

apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by junainas: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2017
I also tried it but its like a reference was made to 12th August and 2 attempt stuff, really don't understand the information too. Please can anybody enlighten us here. when is the the assessment closing?

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by adontcare(f): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Teacher1776:
The good news is, all successful applicants for the n-teach programme can now assess the site to get the latest development on the test which was bid to commence today.
Well, I tried taking the test, but I don't really understand what they are saying.
So please, has anybody been able to take the test? Share your experience please.

apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php
I tried to login with my phone number and BVN but it showed invalid login. Does it mean I cannot take the test?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by adamubk(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2017
junainas:
I also tried it but its like a reference was made to 12th August and 2 attempt stuff, really don't understand the information too. Please can anybody enlighten us here. when is the the assessment closing?
yours is from that date and runs to the closing date. you only have the grace of login twice for the test. all the best
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Afolak(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2017
I av written the test this morning.The quiz is in 3 format
1.Npower teach questions(English and current affairs)
2.Database,programming,networking proficiency
3.Animation and graphics.
N.B-If u are not schedule to write the test immediately, u will be given a specific date and time.Login and write the test at dat specified date.
All the best.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:
N.B-If u are not schedule to write the test immediately, u will be given a specific date and time.Login and write the test at dat specified date.
All the best.
bro Hw was the stem test(computer proficiency) like??
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Afolak(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Add my number on whatsapp(09072821525),I can throw u some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by ofeshe(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by ofeshe(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Me am looking for expo
Who has written should share questions abeg

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Afolak(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2017
ofeshe:
Me am looking for expo
Who has written should share questions abeg
The person that will give u expo,don't you think he/she will be reducing his/her own chances of being selected?

7 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by callydon(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
N-POWER: Assessment Tests for N-Teach start today
DETAILS:

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/08/n-power-assessment-tests-for-n-teach.html
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:
OK l will, thanks
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by lavenderjade(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Through with mine..
Answered 33 questions in total
Ordinary test
And 22 frm skill test

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by ofeshe(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:

The person that will give u expo,don't you think he/she will be reducing his/her own chances of being selected?
Thats ur business
Guys have started posting screenshots online stingy person like u
Shey u wan carry 1st

14 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by xwallace(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:

pls I need your help as well,
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by xwallace(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2017
ofeshe:

Thats ur business
Guys have started posting screenshots online stingy person like u
Shey u wan carry 1st

pls I need more of it, I want to write today, thanks
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Teacher1776(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:
All the best.

thanks man. Am booked to write next Wednesday.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by xwallace(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Can do the test with smartphone, for those who have written pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by Solahted: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
I have written my test this morning. But what is the implication of not writing database,programming and networking proficiency test.Because I attempted 11 questions only ( English and current affairs).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by imam07: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Why did npower make the online test more difficult for the nteach applicants. data base and animation,graphics sections are added after the general english test. This method did not apply to the ntax,nagro and nhealth.

4 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by peacely(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please add me on whatsapp also, 07068717740
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by dare2011(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls add me on watsap 07037363435

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by olabussie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
this was what i say, please what does it mean Dashboard ▶︎ N-TEACH5 ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT Attempts allowed: 2 The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:00 AM This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM Time limit: 20 mins Grading method: Highest grade This quiz is not currently available Back to the course

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by olabussie(f): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
this was what i saw, please what does it mean....
Dashboard ▶︎ N-TEACH5 ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT ▶︎ CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT CLICK HERE TO START -- N-POWER TEACH ASSESSMENT Attempts allowed: 2 The quiz will not be available until Sunday, 13 August 2017, 12:00 AM This quiz will close at Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:59 PM Time limit: 20 mins Grading method: Highest grade This quiz is not currently available Back to the course

1 Like

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jay2pee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please add me on whatsapp as well.... You can create a whatsapp page where we would be having interactive questions and answers. Thanks. 07069241272
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by jay2pee(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Add me too. 07069241272. It would be better if a whatsapp page is created
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by proudlygunner: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have not receive​ any sms from npower till now.But I was able to login and got a msg
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by MirabelleAfoma: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls add me to u Watsapp group....08067702958.yet to write my test.
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by THUNDAR(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
ofeshe:

Your font sucks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by THUNDAR(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
lavenderjade:
Through with mine..
Answered 33 questions in total
Ordinary test
And 22 frm skill test

You think It's logical to paste this online??
You are hereby disqualified!

Anyway your number 3 answer was wrong It's DROP instead of DELETE
Re: Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments by THUNDAR(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afolak:

He even dropped is number!!! grin grin grin

You are hereby disqualified!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.