Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p (32274 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by broseme: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2017
As shared by Pearl Clement.....

'BIG BANG TESTIMONY

With Pastor Dennis Ekere whose testimony was shared in 4 services in Winners Chapel Ikot Ebido Oku today.
His dear wife after a fibroid surgery developed complications which led to him signing that her Womb be removed as measures to saving her life. He signed and the womb was removed and was given to him in a Heinz salad cream bottle.

However he held onto the word of God that."If a tree be cut off, it has hope for at the scent of water it shall grow again" also he declared that the God that did it for Pastor Bamgboye whose wife's 2 ovaries had been removed but still gave birth to 2 children would give him his baby.
Few months later a very confused doctor told him that at scanning his wife that they saw A WOMB THAT HAD GROWN IN THE FORMER SITE. However the size of the womb was very small.

Men and Brethren, few months later, his dear wife took in, ie got pregnant and delivered a bouncing baby boy weighing 3.7kg last week Saturday.
Yesterday was the naming ceremony and may I add here that his dear wife only knew that yesterday that her womb had been cut off all this while. Asking why he refused to disclose to her or anyone, he said he didn't want her FAITH TO SHAKE.
With my spiritual eyes I just saw Ekere Dennis included in the hall of faith in Hebrews11.This God is too good ooo.help me sing ooo

Now tell me.
What can God not do?
What is too hard for God?
Who is like unto God'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-pastor-wife-whose-womb-was.html?m=1

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by broseme: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by doyin68: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Praise God

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by LUGBE: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
God is merciful

50 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Igboesika: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks be to Jesus.

37 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nne5: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Hallelujah.
Only a fool says there's no God. kiss

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by dominique(f): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
Make I no talk too much.

Congrats to the couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Ever8054: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
womb removed yet she gave birth....this one beat both spiritual and scientific laws....my ex whom I still love is getting married on sunday iam very sad and I don't expect to be hearing this kind of lies to worsen my condition.... pls... I know you don't always get what you want in life

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Homeboiy: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
As if we don't know the truth
mtcheeew

Anyways ThankGod

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by buygala(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
New episode in the endless season films acted to keep the gullible as gullible as possible grin

Sometimes I wonder whether the propaganda in Nigerian churches isn't more than that of this APC administration sad

Smh

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by enebanix221(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
dominique:
Make I no talk too much.

Congrats to the couple

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by jchioma: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Praise the LORD!

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by lekanation(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
she gave birth without womb in her stomach and you call that miracle

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by speezyWears: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
mj
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Caustics: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by cold(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
broseme:

Now tell me.
What can God not do?
What is too hard for God?
Who is like unto God'

Sigh..a god that couldn't protect his own. Even in his presence, is that one a god? Deep sigh

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Kenneth205(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by NothingDoMe: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
dominique:
Make I no talk too much.

Congrats to the couple
angry angry
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by kafiz1(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
grin,de lawd iz qood
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Godson201333(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Praise the lord !!!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by myrrtle(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
join our career and internship discussion group
http://careersome.com/x/item/join-our-telegram-group-2/
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by wakaman: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
No womb?
Someone's baby is missing somewhere!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Memories12411: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
There's nothing Jehovah cannot do. Absolutely and totally nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by nwakibie3(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Obviously her case is different...

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by asahnwaKC: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Story....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by KingLennon(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
With God all things are possible. But i hope the pastor is not sellinq this story to us just to get members. Science can't even explain this fiction...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by chimeziedickson: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Our God can do all things..........

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by maklelemakukula(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
dominique:
Make I no talk too much.

Congrats to the couple
Wetin you want talk na. You no believe ?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p by seunny4lif(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Nne5:
Hallelujah.

Only a fool says there's no God. kiss

Hallelujah
Only a fool believe every story kiss kiss kiss kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.