Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price (41684 Views)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Tecno Camon CX And Tecno L9 Plus Specifications Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by twilliamx(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerian youth or American youth
Nigerian youth age bracket: 45-65
American youth age bracket:18-25

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Ezedon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
HOW MUCH
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cool
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by innolala(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even 4 free i can never use tecno. #teamsamsug
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will never buy techno in my life again. I can remember when I threw my phone because of one Chelsea finale match on mobdro, they scored a goal against them, the next thing is phone shattered into pieces even battery did not survive and another reason I don't watch live matches on my phone.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by godchildjayboy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Icecomrade: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
3,200 MAH is poor.

Probably not for Nigerian use

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Bj5all(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
funmyade:
The specs are fairly OK. I am looking at when they will go above the normal 2GB/16GB RAM/ROM

Phantom 6 has 3gb ram and 32gb rom, phantom 6 plus has 4gb ram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Phi001(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
for 70 dollars, it's a good bargain.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Phi001(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
fidalgo19:
I will never buy techno in my life again. I can remember when I threw my phone because of one Chelsea finale match on mobdro, they scored a goal against them, the next thing is phone shattered into pieces even battery did not survive and another reason I don't watch live matches on my phone.
Did the specs of the phone show corning gorilla glass 3 abi 4 sef?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Ifedith(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
specs would only be great if i see snapdragon, anything else, count me out. Though the phone is beautiful and the specs is quite ok for the average user, albeit enough for the heavy user. But i personally and anyone who is grounded in phone tech would know that it's best to stay from mediatek chipset. wink
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by dassyslimmy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have checked all comments before mine, I thought someone would convert the 70 dollars into naira.Youth indeed

anyways with my calculation due to naira instability to the dollar. #330 - #400. to a dollar

23,000 - 28000........ dats value range of $70

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by HENRY940: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Perfect specs @ perfect price

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by opecuddy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Price
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by talebearer123: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
I think most of these new phones are not different from the old ones. They just come in new names. Nothing special

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by bbbabes(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Youngpo413:
Pathetic youths wey no know road to aliexpress... Cute bezel less smart phone though.

Please, what kind of phone can I buy on Aliexpress that will be okay
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by gentlegenius(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
D4Daymoo:
It would be recalled that Tecno Mobile is set to introduce new series into the device family, known as the Spark series.

Check out the specifications below:

Color: Champagne Gold, Phantom Black, Coral Blue, Metallic Red

Memory (RAM): 2GB

Storage (ROM): 16GB Expandable Storage (Up to): 32GB

Dimensions: H*W*D

153*76.4*7.9(mm)

Display: 5.5-inch HD(1280*720) IPS display

Processor: Octa-Core 1.3 GHz

Front Camera: 5.0MP with Flash & Screen Flash

Rear Camera: 13.0MP with Flash

Sensor: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor

Battery: 3400 mAh

The device is said to be targeted at youths and would be sold at 70 dollars. What do you think about the specs?

Nice device with decent specs but I think the battery capacity is too small for a 5.5 inches phone.
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Cunninlinguist: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
bbbabes:

Please, what kind of phone can I buy on Aliexpress that will be okay
Xiaomi phones are very good but my problem with the phone is the lack of spare parts.If any part becomes faulty,you'll have to order the spare part from ali express
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by gentlegenius(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
How is this any different from the crap they have been dishing out?
Those craps they've been dishing out sell more than every other brands in Nigeria and even Africa. Aren't you ashamed to be calling them crap while they are busy making their money? If you check around your area, majority are using those craps including your friends and relatives. Hating those who are progressing will never lead you anywhere in life.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by EvilMetahuman: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
gentlegenius:

Those crops they've been dishing out sell more than every other brands in Nigeria and even Africa. Aren't you ashamed to be calling them crap while they are busy making their money? If you check around your area, majority are using those craps including your friends and relatives. Hating those who are progressing will never lead you anywhere in life.
how will this useless comment of yours make tecno less crappy?
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by faithkeno(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by ponti93(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
One word - disappointed
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Team tecno grin
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nazzyauri(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
70 dollars that's avout 25 to 27 thousand naira. The phone is cheap
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by ehikwe22: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow!!! Very cheap. Does this mean it's going for less than 30k in Nigeria? Hmm
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
The battery is a no-nono-no lipsrsealed
Any Android wey no come with solid 5000mAh upward now is DOA
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nealson(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
I just got a red eye on this one... God bless me so that I could afford one am in love with it already. W3 ti Sun mi mehnn cool wink
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Alfred234:
This phone looks sleek and it even comes in 3 versions... The SPARK 1gb and 2gb RAM with 5.5-inch 1.3 GHz OCTA-CORE then The SPARK PLUS with 2gb RAM + 6-inch 1.5 GHz OCTA-CORE

Uncle
Please it's quad core not Octa core.
Thankyou
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hadar4328:
Baba, stop hiding behind the screen and manufacture your own brand already. Almost all smartphones look alike now save for a few.. As a matter of truth, Tecno, Infininx and the other 'Chinco', as you put it, are the major smartphone brands in Nigeria.

Am i the only one seeing the EDGE-2-EDGE lcd display.... Make dem add OTG support and sound enhancement sha...

Shebi that's what oyibo people call bezelless? grin
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Alfred234(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
MizMyColi:

Uncle Please it's quad core not Octa core. Thankyou
I saw octa core on Tecno's website o
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
skyhighweb:
use well for the next 3 months after that u are on ur own spark ko plug ni
I dey regret the Camon C9 I buy, I never even wash am finish, they don't release CX
Re: Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price by skyhighweb(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
PreacherX:
I dey regret the Camon C9 I buy, I never even wash am finish, they don't release CX
aya pele nokia 5 they there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole / How Appealing Is Your Phone? Check This Out. / Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.