Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle (505 Views)

15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by nirmy: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats to my best guy. 10years with this pretty babe was never a joke. Way back from secondary school (Summer lesson).
Special thanks to MTN.... Midnyt call was indeed a blessing. 12/08/2017

Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by Princess4ng(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Waw..congratulations to the 'soon to be couple'
Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by MzzTega(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Congratulations Beautiful people. May Yours be among the best.
Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by ibkkk(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Love pishures kiss
Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by CheeBoo(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Ten years courtship does not always infer marital longevity, and ten days courtship might just be all that is needed to ensure a durable marriage.

All in all, I pray they enjoy the benefits that comes with marriage. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
10 years? shocked shocked shocked shocked

were you guys waiting for buhari to die before you get married? undecided

anyways it nice you both finally took the bold step.....

Congrats man.............and say hello to your lovely overly patient soon to be wife for me....

Her patience and perseverance no be here cheesy
Re: Ten Years Relationship And Finally Walking Down The Aisle by FvckShiT(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Fûçk that! grin

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies,,,if Your Boyfriend Cheat On You. / Which One Is More Open / How Do I Go About This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.