Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? (660 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by beautyandbrains1: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Mine is helping my cousin search for abortion drugs online.

What is yours?
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by dacovajnr: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
angry
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by CheeBoo(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2017
And this is supposed to be romantic, huh? undecided
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Opening a particular thread on Nl.
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by BlackDBagba: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by FvckShiT(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Opening your blöödyfûçkiñg thread undecided
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by kodath(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
nothing..anything I do comes with a reason which I don't regret or term worst experience....
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by kodath(f): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
FvckShiT:
lol but op didn't force you to open it
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by Zeze06(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Dating a teenager cry
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by FvckShiT(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
kodath:

lol but op didn't force you to open it

Yeah and that's fúçkin why I blöödyfúçkiñg regret it sad , would have been fúçking better to jerk the fûçk off instead smiley
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by Emescot(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2017
CheeBoo:
Yeah i have a problem with the section he posted it cos my most embarrassing and regrettable moments are not romantic.
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by beautyandbrains1: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2017
FvckShiT:
Because you've done a lot of regrettable things abi?
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by AlexCk: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Rejecting a cheque of a million naira

Wait oo.........

Twas only a freaking dream.
*phew* grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by beautyandbrains1: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
CheeBoo:
Which forum do you think this topic fits in? As much as I know it is not romantic, I couldn't think of any other forum to post it.
Re: What Is The Worst (regrettable) Thing You've Ever Done? by indodon(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2017
fucking someone 15 yrs older grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Photo Guyz Whats Ur Take On It / How To Make Your Man To Propose To You Quickly (no. 8 Will Surprise You) / Most Naija Babes Cant Contribute Meaningfully In A Relatnshp Or Marriage. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.