Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tragedy In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tragedy In Port Harcourt (1480 Views)

Tragedy In Abia State As A Man Machetes Sister 2 Death,Buries Brother Alive(pics / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy / Tragedy In Kogi As A Businessman Dies In A Fatal Accident Along Okene Road(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2010
posted this earlier.more than 50 people are feared dead from electrocution around slaughter in transmadi area of port harcourt.
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2010
will soon be on the news.it aint no rumour.
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2010
tragedy caused by high tension wire which fell on top of two passenger buses during heavy rain killing everyone including passersby
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by 9ijaprince(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2010
This is indeed very sad
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2010
I hope nobody will try to blame this one the government.
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by abdurrazaq(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
Tragedy it is indeed sad
eina:

I hope nobody will try to blame this one the government.
Abagworo:

tragedy caused by high tension wire which fell on top of two passenger buses during heavy rain killing everyone including passersby
@eina Who should care for the maintenace this high tension wire?You?
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by edwin101: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
heard it on the news. conflicting figures though. why would people decide to live and work directly under electric grid wires?
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by jerk: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
Pity
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by chiozor: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
pls any pixs?
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by sholasys: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
This is my usual route Home - Office. I was actually going to my office and had to drop from the Hold-up rushed to the scene. There was this long high tension cable drop and fell ontop of pple and cabs. It eletrocuted the people inside the bus and cab and the people arround. The worst of it is that it was raining heavily and all ground were wet.
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by sholasys: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2010
The Nigerian police debar us from taking the pic of the real tragic scene. I manage to snap few, they seized my cam but latter release it. Am having problem in downloading it. complaining of "too large." how can I reduce it to 200k?
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by onyengbu1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
sholasys:

The Nigerian police debar us from taking the pic of the real tragic scene. I manage to snap few, they seized my cam but latter release it. Am having problem in downloading it. complaining of "too large." how can I reduce it to 200k?
What kind of program do you use in opening pictures on your PC?
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by chiozor: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
why d hell did olopa have to cease that, is that their work at that time, olopa is one of the worst instutition in nigeria after nepa
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by AndreUweh(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
chiozor:

why d hell did olopa have to cease that, is that their work at that time, olopa is one of the worst instutition in nigeria after nepa

What the hell is Olopa?. Probably the police. I think it would have been proper to type ndiuweoji considering where you come from. My Dear promote your culture. Those who own the word olopa will never never use Ndiuweoji.
Meanwhile, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilaehi rajiun
sad sad sad
Eeeyah. . .this is saddening
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
Re: Tragedy In Port Harcourt by phantom(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
Its been on rhythm 93.7 all day.The casualty figure is actually 22, 10 fatalities,12 injured, God help us!

(1) (Reply)

Fg And Foreign Firms Sign Mou On Eastern Nigeria's Rail Contract / We Did Not Sell Any (Abuja) Mansion To Okonjo-iweala -efab Properties / The Real Solution To Nigeria's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.