Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji (993 Views)

My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship / "Most Men Are Weak, Make Sure You Have 4 Hours Sex" - Linda Uju / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by thesuave10(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Apparently Linda loves sex and hates broke men

Media mogul and popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji, has revealed the kind of man she wants to marry.

36-year-old Linda, when asked if she has been getting proposals from suitors and qualities her kind of man must possess, said:

“I’m getting quite a lot of proposals. You know people say when a woman is successful, men run away, it’s a lie, that is when they chase you the more. But unfortunately, I haven’t seen what I’m looking for. To be honest, I keep telling people, it’s not like men are scarce, it’s the type of man some of us are looking for that is scarce, if I want to marry next year I can, but he would not be the kind of man I want.

I want a man that I can look up to, someone that inspires me, someone that would push me, someone that would motivate me, somebody that has had some success in his own career path, then I can look up to him and be like “wow”, a man that teaches me and I can learn from. I’m inspired by successful people, someone like Tyler Perry, I can’t wait to meet him.

I can’t marry a poor guy, I’m being honest about it, no I can’t, he doesn’t have to be very rich but let him be successful in his own way. You may come across some successful men but there is something wrong there, so the whole package is what I’m looking for.

When I was like 30-years old, my standards were very high, extremely high, but I wasn’t looking at marrying, I was just focused on work because I’ve always been so ambitious that I wasn’t focusing on marriage or kids. I felt like I should just do what I wanted to do. It was just recently that I began to think about marriage, and to be honest, my requirements are only three now.

He must be successful, he must be a good man, in the sense that he must be supportive of me, if he tries to stifle me then I’m out. Lastly, he has to be a man that likes sex and must be very good at it”, she stated.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by CheeBoo(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2017
The average lady is always in limbo with regards to what she actually wants. And I'm 100 percent certain that when a man who happens to meet her specs eventually shows up, there will be alterations in her initial specs.

As a man, just be good. You don't need to turn yourself into a sex machine in a bid to please a woman who in reality does not really know what she wants.
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2017
He will need a gas mask

Or his sense of smell shld be surgically removed, who you wan use odor kill?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Jaqenhghar: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
...and the list keeps changing
Yawwwwwwn. I need a meme to show how
much of a fùck I give about this
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by analyst10: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2017
smh
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Draei: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Next sensible thread please. ..

Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Jaqenhghar: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
He will need a gas mask

Or his sense of smell shld be surgically removed, who you wan use odor kill?
That nigga gonna be like
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
OP.. she mentioned other tinz..

Buh na only "she wants a man that likes sex" u see abi.. Chai jesus!cheesy
kiss
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Thegamingorca(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Not bad...

I need a woman who will look up to me...and love to f**k but not to d point of inviting may-guard to the matrimonial bedroom.

Cos those aboki sabi get big prick
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by cruzita(f): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2017
OK MEET ME BY 32nd OF DIS MONTH,LET ME INFORM KINGTBLACHOC
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by thesuave10(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
julietkcee:
OP.. she mentioned other tinz..

Buh na only "she wants a man that likes sex" u see abi.. Chai jesus!cheesy
kiss

Yh.. True I should have added the broke men part too cheesy
Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by decatalyst(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2017
So, aunty Linda sef sabi the thing? Beta pikin grin

Re: I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

That nigga gonna be like
cheesy and she go like head service cry poor guy chopping shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Are 16 Circles In This Image, And Most People Can’t Find Them Right Away / War Against Marital Delay!!! / What Do You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.