Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) (1992 Views)

BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS, WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES / *Updated*Romoss Pea60, Pea40, sense 8plus 30kmah,PPD 20, 20kmah, simple 20 20kma / Brand New Anker 20,100mah PowerBank *SOLD* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Features:MODEL JS12

Romoss Primus Jump starter Powerbank

Portable Compact Size Jump Start Battery Pack
Re Charge Car Flat Battery Up to 20 X
(with Single full charge JS12)
Preserved battery for more than 6 months
Powerful Flash Light Function
Emergency Strobe Light
Dual USB Port for 12V Devices, Tablet & Smartphone
Massive 12,000mAh Charging Power
One Year Warranty

Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
The dreaded flat battery is a major roadside call-outs and no-starts. You may have to pay expensive car towing fees and waste your time waiting for help, or miss that important meeting! Leaving headlights running is one of the most common causes of battery drain. If you’ve ever kicked yourself for forgetting to switch your headlights off overnight, the chances are that the battery would be completely drained. If you mainly use your car for short frequent trips, or seldom drive your car, you’ll be at a higher risk, as you might not be giving the battery enough time to recharge between journeys.

The New Romoss “Jump Starter” Portable Kit is the ideal solution for the stressful flat battery situation. It’s so small in size(17.1 x 8.7 x 3.1cm), that you could bring along to anywhere or any country.

it also works as 3 different products: a 12,000 mAh battery charger for your phone or tablet, a LED flash/Strobe light, and a jump starter for your car. It’s compact and lightweight, so you could easily carry it around with you, or just stick it in the glove compartment while traveling.

No more really large battery pack to jump start your flat car battery. The new Romoss Jump Starter could jump start your flat car battery up to 20 times, if fully charged. You just hook up the two jumper cable clamps — red for positive and black for negative, of course, and then attempt to start the car. And yes, it comes with the jumper cables.

BE SAFE, PROTECT YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY FROM THE AGONY OF A FLAT BATTERY CAR BREAK DOWN!

Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
cheesy

Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
just2endowed:
Features:MODEL JS12

Please how much. I'm interested if the price is reasonable.

I bought one for 11k from a nairalander but the connector cable got damaged overtime and I decided to get a new complete jump powerbank. Please reply asap.
Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Please how much. I'm interested if the price is reasonable.

I bought one for 11k from a nairalander but the connector cable got damaged overtime and I decided to get a new complete jump powerbank. Please reply asap.

Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
just2endowed:

That price is quite steep.

Please drop your location and contact.

I'm seriously hoping it's negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

That price is quite steep.
Please drop your location and contact.
I'm seriously hoping it's negotiable.
Ikeja Whatsapp 0706.656.1480
Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
still available
Re: Romoss Primus Jump Starter Powerbank (SOLD) by just2endowed: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
SOLD OUT

(1) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Gionee S10 / ~ USA used Blackberry Tour For Sale With Box And Accessories @ 32k ~ / WHITE HP MINI LAPTOP JUST FOR 35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.