Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) (4114 Views)

You Will Never Understand These Pictures The First Time / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Are women really that difficult to understand??
Pls what's ur stake??

Re: Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) by hodusglobal(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Women are created to be giving lectures from their childhood till end of their lives. Sometimes you will see an old woman behaving like a 7 years old kid. But they are still our mother...
Re: Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Since I got MARRIED...
I got to understand that women were not created by the same GOD that created the MEN.....
Re: Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) by vivie01(f): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
I dont think women are really that difficult to understand but in my opinion, sometimes a man's ego, inability to calm down/lack of patience to study and understand the unique features peculiar to the particular woman in question and best way to handle it is mostly the problem.

Though dynamic in nature, I believed there is a 'key' to unlocking those 'mysteries' cheesy if used properly and rightly.

(1) (Reply)

Ditsy Disease And Dead Sylve11 / Drunkers Beware / Natural Shapes Of Women That Can Cure Blindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.