Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up (369 Views)

Tomi Adesina Shows Off Her AMAA Award (pictures) / Checkout This Funny Meme (Tomi Fresh meme thread) / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up by Beatcityradio: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
On Air personality , blogger Tomi Fresh has disclosed the fact that popular Nigerian Download website "" Is a thief
In chat with him he said

"I never knew most of this so called popular website are thief and the deceive users with article which are not theirs , i am not just saying this because it my content the stole , the would have been doing this to so many bloggers who are struggling so hard to deliver fresh and unique content in order to improve their SEO stats and increase their web visitors . i was surfing the net this morning and fortunately came across a post i published 19 hours ago on Naijaloaded , this one week me o ,it was just ctrl c + ctrl v job , no changes.i am never surprise , we only accuse our leaders of corruption , beat up and burn a 5 years old boy who stole garri from the market , Niajaloaded is no different from them "

Fresh went ahead to disclose the fact that naijaloaded his making a living off other people sweat , in his research he discover naijaloaded has always being stealing article from new blogs , he said "it high time we stop website like naijaloaded " Join the movement #StopPlagiarism which would be launched soon , am going make sure plagiarism stops , it not all bloggers who are capable of protecting their content DCMA ,
Follow me up to join the movement
Twitter - www.twitter.com/Tomi_fresh
Instagram- www.instagram.com/tomi_fresh
Facebook -www.facebook.com/tomifresh
Plagiarism is a crime – that is a fact. Just like with other forms of theft, the legal penalties for the crime vary depending on the severity. ... Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000 — and up to one year in jail.
stay updated to www.beatcityradio.com for more updates
here is a link to the two articles http://www.beatcityradio.com/2017/08/07/top-5-best-universities-nigerian/
http://www..ng/education/opinion-which-is-the-best-university-in-nigeria-and-why

Re: Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up by JamieNaij(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Very true.
Re: Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up by flawlessjimmy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
ur English weak me
Re: Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up by Zeze06(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Thieves everywhere
Re: Naijaloaded .com Is Nothing But An Article Thief -OAP Tomi Fresh Opens Up by taiwofawole: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
that true

(1) (Reply)

Just in:- 2 Newely Approved Usa Adsense For Sale At Cheap Price / Wizkid’s “come Closer” And “MY LOVE” Video Has Generated N72 Million For Him So / Why I KILLED My Son(read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.