Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Let's Wreck Bookies Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Wreck Bookies Together (1185 Views)

Let's Wreck The Bookie! / Let Us Join Hand Together And Wreck Bookies / Join Me Let's Wreck The Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
While there are some people that believe in playing long ticket without no results some wise people see it as an investment and plan on getting little odds and cashing out everyweek. My method is simple. I don't follow the popular predition and I also look for best alternative. I plan on dropping 5 to 10 odds every weekend. U can start with #500 and I promise u by month end the results will be unbelievable.
The bookies that favours my games most are Nairabet but sometimes u can also get the option on winners golden bet, merrybet or surebet. I will drop games on Friday evening or early hours of Saturdays to get all the options updated. The results will amase u in just two weeks. Let's do this.
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some people have been trying to get me to give me their WhatsApp contact but I don't want to do that now. When I need ur contact I will let everyone know here. Just want to open people's eye to the method and also want it to be free.
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Generalkaycee(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
We're waiting
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by jurist21(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
I Don seat down here!

1 Like

Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by ghanaman5050: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bode69:
While there are some people that believe in playing long ticket without no results some wise people see it as an investment and plan on getting little odds and cashing out everyweek. My method is simple. I don't follow the popular predition and I also look for best alternative. I plan on dropping 5 to 10 odds every weekend. U can start with #500 and I promise u by month end the results will be unbelievable.
The bookies that favours my games most are Nairabet but sometimes u can also get the option on winners golden bet, merrybet or surebet. I will drop games on Friday evening or early hours of Saturdays to get all the options updated. The results will amase u in just two weeks. Let's do this.
But nobody can wreck bookies but bookies can send you back to village within one month .

3 Likes

Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
ghanaman5050:

But nobody can wreck bookies but bookies can send you back to village within one month .
kkk[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Game will be posted around 6 to 7 pm today.
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Rapheal00(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
No problem
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Kingslaw(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
We ate waiting
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's nairabet game.
Booking code is there and most of the game is most corner in first half.

Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by ajalawole(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
pls can u post the booking code, i cant zoom
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by purplecircle: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bros abeg betslip cant be found
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
The game is on nairabet and the booking code is there (5399184).
One game already played.(Celtic game)
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by jurist21(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bode69:
The game is on nairabet and the booking code is there (5399184).
One game already played.(Celtic game)
Need help check Nairabet all through, no place to insert code. I bet online only, any idea where I can fix the code?
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by lacum: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
i use nairabet too but cant play it. seems it can only be played in the shop. i wish someone can book it on betnaija so i can play it tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2017
I use nairabet because of it's favourable options to my game. But I'll try and use bet9ja and their options as well though it might not be the same game and same odd. Expect it around 9.
Re: Let's Wreck Bookies Together by Bode69(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Try this bet9ja game. The booking code is there.

(1) (Reply)

Announcing The Coco / Neymar Hits Out At Barcelona Board : “there Are Directors That Shouldn’t Be Thr / App For Football Updates: The Best 10 Among Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.