Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes (2102 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
I always hear stories that a man died after a sex romp with a lover, prostitute and girlfriend. But I've never heard that man died after sex romp with his wife. What's the reason for this phenomenon.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by dacovajnr: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
because their wives are benin women, its forbidden unofficially for a woman to die b4 the man in edo state grin

so the sex death can only happen when he is with caroline cheesy cheesy cheesy side chick official name

1 Like

Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by indodon(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
ah suuuwe ah don't know o grin

ask them ladies (side chicks) cool
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Cholls(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2017

Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Because it's not news when a man dies in his own home, with his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by eigmaticme: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na God de catch them
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by mccben4(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
because men always take man power and the likes all because they want to impress their side chic but won't do that with their wife

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
mccben4:
because men always take man power and the likes all because they want to impress their side chic but won't do that with their wife

Hmmm. Sure don't use man power with their wife's?
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Hhenryy: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
@activa, i think you are right. A man can die with any random lady including his wife during a sexx romp.
but it usually goes unreported if it happens with the wife.

sexxx is a rigorous form of exercise for men and any man who is not medically fit can pass out in the process, especially men with cardiovascular problems
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hhenryy:
@activa, i think you are right. A man can die with any random lady including his wife during a sexx romp.
but it usually goes unreported if it happens with the wife.

sexxx is a rigorous form of exercise for men and any man who is not medically fit can pass out in the process, especially men with cardiovascular problems

Yes. The wife would simply report that the man ia dead.

It would be no news too if the girlfriend/prostitute were the wife.
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by mccben4(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Hmmm. Sure don't use man power with their wife's?
yea that why the same baba sikira that the wife is complaining cannot do is the same man sister rose is hailing as bed champion
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
mccben4:

You're saying that:
1. All men who sleep with non-wives take manpower
2. All men who die during sex with non-wives take manpower
3. Men don't take manpower to have sex with their wives.

These general statements cannot be correct 100%.
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by MissRaine69(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by mccben4(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Activa:

You're saying that:
1. All men who sleep with non-wives take manpower
2. All men who die during sex with non-wives take manpower
3. Men don't take manpower to have sex with their wives.

These general statements cannot be correct 100%.
see men take sleeping with concubines serious than their wives because they know the pussy is not always available unlike their wife pussy which they sleep and wake up with and secondly do you know how much they pay before those women spread their legs so they won't want the money to waste
Although not all of them die as a result of overuse of man power but I can tell 8 out of 10 of them die as a result of man power
Re: Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes by Bahddo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
If it happens with the wife, you wouldn't get to hear it.

Many persons put special effort into extra marital sex, some even over exerting themselves. What's more, when you are doing what you know is wrong, your heart pumps faster.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Over Reacted On Regina Daniels / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / See What A Jealous Lady Did To Her Cheating Boyfriend’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.