Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple (43957 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Deglaz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Another home for Jesus as all is set for this wonderful couple to become one.

Oluwaseun with great joy in his heart will watch the love of his life walk down the aisle as Dr. Oluwatobi will be saying yes to her lucky man.

Wishing them a blessed union.

26 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by CheeBoo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
"Tobi hooks seun."

Is it that the girl is a fisher and the guy a fish?

Ayam not properly understanding. undecided

62 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by remele2(f): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
ok oooooo,,,
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by davodyguy: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
nice and lovely.

Marriages that comes after weddings like this seldom do last than those with flamboyance

13 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
VERY SIMPLE AND FITS D ECONOMY

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
HML kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Salute!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hml.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Her forehead cheesy i feel for her son, baldness loading

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by oluwayimika123: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Very simple and beautiful

Happy married life

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maturity and Simplicity.

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by ChopBellefull(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
Her forehead cheesy i feel for her son, baldness loading

Lol.. People bad o, so u jst came here to find fault for d bride body.. Brother repent nau grin

15 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Bibidear(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Simple and beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by malificent(f): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Happy married life. The simplicity is astounding

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by satelliteDISH(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
The guy no dey take care of the girl well. She just dey carry one hairstyle upandown everyday.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Deglaz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
satelliteDISH:
The guy no dey take care of the girl well. She just dey carry one hairstyle upandown everyday.

Bros how far na, stop hating sir...those pictures were taken in a day sir... wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by johnson232: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Great!
Very mature & simple...
This is how pre wedding pics should look like
Not the childish stuff most couple exhibit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
This could be us but you won't reply my PMs

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by sweetkech: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
so simple and beautiful, me luv it, wishing you guys a HMl

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by adajoe555: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
HML IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by harriet412(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice and simple kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by massive1019(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
op, are we invited.......hunger for this nation no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by abike12(f): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beautiful!! Happy married life!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by walearoy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
The camera man no try, My techno C8 would do better. Congrats to the couple

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by ipobarecriminals: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
cool congrats. seun.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by hemartins(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
HML
whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by glosplendid(f): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Simple buh cute..may God bless the union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow, Very nice.

Simple and Elegant

Some imbeciles will still come here to spew trash.

When they arrive rain curses on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by squash47(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
CheeBoo:
"Tobi hooks seun."

Is it that the girl is a fish and the guy a fisher?

Ayam not properly understanding. undecided
No,its just that u hung ur senses in ur wardrope when u were typing this nansense....na ur mate wan marry so....Na because of people like u make ear dy pain Buhari way kon make am loss so...everytime the living ancestor will keep hearing rubbish from his zoo mates

10 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by deepwater(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Op stop poisoning the minds of single girls and stop giving our bachelor's high bp.

Point of correction there is nothing simple about this lovely couple to be.

They are very okay.

You sounding like one must don the most expensive apparel before tying the knots.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by squash47(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
walearoy:
The camera man no try, My techno C8 would do better
So ? make we fry wata melon ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.