Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple (43951 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by jersol007(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
please no venue there only date, I will love to attend because people won't be many and food will go round easily. kindly drop the venue thanks
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Very simple and lovely. Congrats and hml to them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by prince2video(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Goldfaze1: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Simple, this girl look very natural, unused and reserve, when you see some girls from their appearance you can tell how far they have gone, ( how exposed they are to many type and size of d!ck) HML.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Mjbless16(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2017
CheeBoo:
"Tobi hooks seun."
Is it that the girl is a fish and the guy a fisher?
Ayam not properly understanding. undecided
Yes
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by ThinkSmarter: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2017
satelliteDISH:
The guy no dey take care of the girl well. She just dey carry one hairstyle upandown everyday.
so, having different hairstyles is ur own definition of a wife being taken care of
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by chloedogie(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Since you have made it public let me do some aproko. I have some good pictures too.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by quivah(f): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Viking007:
Very decent pictures. This is exactly what I want.
HML.
cc:quivah.
kiss
simple, decent and lovely!!!
fine man and his beautiful wife to be

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Simple.
Decent.
Mature.
Beautiful.
Happy married life to you both.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by SageSleek(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
squash47:
So ? make we fry wata melon ?
i taya o...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Deglaz(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
More Beautiful pictures

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by iamdapsyj(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Its surprising to see most ladies here commenting nice and simple.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by CheeBoo(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
squash47:
No,its just that u hung ur senses in ur wardrope when u were typing this nansense....na ur mate wan marry so....Na because of people like u make ear dy pain Buhari way kon make am loss so...everytime the living ancestor will keep hearing rubbish from his zoo mates
Haha... Bros, wetin happen?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by Bondesniger(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK where is the venue so the date can be properly saved
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations to Shekinah Group of School. H M L to Seun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.