Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer (95616 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Rider23: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Angela Uyi blasts Charly Boy's Resume or Resign campaign, says she is against his sentimental ignorance

The Counselor Organisation convener and strong Buhari follower, Angela Uyi has come for her former friend/protest pal Charly Boy!
In a lengthy Facebook post, the Edo born activist shared old nude photos of the Imo born Area Fada and revealed he wasn't the initiator of the movement! She wrote:

Charly Boy was not the initiator of OurMumuDondo.
I don't think he has never claimed sole ownership of the movement. The fact that he is pioneering it doesn't mean he owns it.
Someone sent me the nude photos of the man pioneering the #OurMumuDondo movement. A movement that was created and triggered by my personal person and our collective anger and frustration during the #Occupynass2Unltd protest in Abuja.
That's another day talk.
I respect CB so much, he is like a father to me but as a daughter to him, I felt ashamed seeing the pictures.
I don't have anything against Charly Boy because we have done some collabo in the past but using nude photos in promoting OurMumuDondo or whatsoever at his age shows he is promoting Mumu that would have a new national rebirth.
What are we teaching our children?
When we are preaching OurMumuDondo but in the real sense, we have not been able to exorcise our Mumu how then do we intend to emancipate the minds of the people we lead from mental poverty?
I am not against anyone asking PMB to resign but I am against their sentimental ignorance. You have a copy of the constitution yet you don't understand its contents.
I support the Resign or Resume protest because the collective wish of the people supersede personal sentiments.
But why do you ignore methodical exploration yet you want a man who knows what the constitution says to resign.
We the people must fight to become "The Real Deal" to help in moving our Nation Onward. That Desire Must Drive our Mental Reawakening, So that the Great Nigeria we seek can be a Possibility in This Lifetime.
We still need genuine Activists and we still need very angry, very vexed and extremely frustrated citizenry to organize, agitate, and challenge injustice with movements for real change not based on personal sentiments.
Don't misquote me, I support PMB's resignation but to whom should he handover the totality of power to?
I asked same question yesterday but nobody could give a direct answer and why?
The Mis-Education And Deception Of The Nigerian Is A Profanity That We Have Willingly Acknowledged By Picking Sentiments Rather Than Facts; By Presenting Destructive Demonstrative Chronicles Rather Than Methodical Exploration. We Are A Product Of What We Accept.
President Mohammadu Buhari is subject to public criticism but no body will force him to resign. He would read what the constitution says and honourably do the needful.
If you ask me, I would have preferred PMB to conclude his reign while Osinbajo contest using his name and father's name in 2019.
It will be a painful repetition.
I want Buhari to look after his health. I pray for him to be sound again because if what we heard about him being poisoned is truth then there is more harm in Aso Rock or someone is playing politics....I will reserve my comment.
One thing the gods abhor is ABJECT STUPIDITY. Go ask your ancestors.
>> https://web.facebook.com/comrangelauyi/posts/1617854371619484

VIA: www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/angela-uyi-blasts-charly-boys-resume-or.html

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by aolawale025: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!

738 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by wakaman: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
And him mumu still never reach.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by nanizle(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Attack the message not the messenger!

Someone should tell this young lady that those pictures are an expression of artistic significance grin

541 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by brainpulse: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad. A fool at 60 is a fool for all his generation. But thank God, he is the latest IPOD prime minister because of anti-Buhari march

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by veekid(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Can we see the nude?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by abuaoyen(f): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmm this is serious!

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by verygudbadguy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Same way it happens everywhere in the world. Most evident in Nigeria, my dear country.

Once you try to do the right thing, some bad people would dig up some ugly past of yours and use it to blackmail you and then paint you black to the public. The gullible people out there, would then ignore the positive message that you bring them and embrace the ugly sh*t the evil people want them to see.

Just focus on the damn message. We need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

520 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by IAmSkinny: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wetin concern me. All we want is stable power supply, good roads, affordable and quality education and health care for ourselves and our generation to come, good roads, water supply, a viable economy and responsible and wise leaders that can take us to greater heights. All these stuffs, we have lacked before and after the independence.
Satanic photography secret. Please share with your friends and family
http://www.fototech.com.ng/annoying-things-every-nigeria-photographers-can-relate-witht/

12 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by taiyesoul(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
This man,who is over 65 years of age is still referring to himself as Charly "boy".When will he be referred to as Charly "Man"?.His mumu still never do?.

"Agbalagba to n she langba langba".

21 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
The message ma'am.The freaking message

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by TINALETC3(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked wow shocked, CB, Wat do u hv 2 say abt dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
aolawale025:
Focus on the message not Charlie Boy!
She's lost focus.

This Angela Uyi is the biggest bitch_ in the world.

How much was she paid to betray Charlie? A token I guess.

Her likes are those who Bleep their husband's friend over a meat pie and bottle of coke.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by jashar(f): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na so....

It's time to take the guy out for talking too much ba?

Btw, those pictures are old na... I remember when the scandal about them brewed several years ago

undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by HeavenIsSoReall: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
That was a paid advert pics by Glo I think around 2002.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by spartan117(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari doesn't have the strength to sit down in that posture let alone bend over grin he is in a vegetable state tongue
#ourmumu Don do
#Resume or resign

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by SaviTar(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
I have said it before and i'll say it again.

"A man's dark and twisted past does not define him.The only thing that matters is what he chooses to become"

Charly boy has chosen to become a voice for the suffering masses,a beacon of hope for the hopeless,a man that is willing to speak up against injustice.

But people dont care.
They are always quick to dig up your past sins and use it to tarnish your image.
They dont give a damn about the present,they only care about the past.
And as long as you were once a bad person,people will always mock you with your past.

I dont care about charly boy's past.
The ony thing i care about is the present.
The fact that he is fighting against injustice is good enough for me.

The mumu lady says she supports the #our mumu don do campaign.
But here she is,eager to tear down charly boy with a picture that seems to have been taken 10 years ago!

Everybody has an ugly past.
But people should remember that.
"The darkest man is capable of change."

The present matters most.
This present campaign of charly boy is something that Nigerians need.
But are we going to stupidly tear down the man and allow injustice to thrive?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by sorextee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
stupid girl... undecided undecided undecided

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by jefferyfargo: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
wakaman:
And him mumu still never reach.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by goodlifehyd(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
The pic don tey nau

28 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by clefstone(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
APC blackmail

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Seems this woman is trying to be smart by half or simply ignorant.

Nude or no nude,it is his private life and has nothing to do with the present agitation.

Why not focus on the message and leave the messenger?

What the constitution says?If you have an employee who has been absent for more than 3 months,earning salaries,using the company's cars jets,takes some of the staff with him for three months,his colleagues governors wasting precious productive hours to visit him.will you be happy?

I know the media propaganda of APC has unleashed their dragons.
,but they are fighting on many fronts and will soon spread themselves thin.

THE SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by zlantanfan: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na today u save say the boy dey craze. Does he not have the moral justification to react to what affects his concerns as a citizen, in the USA gay's, and transgenders have their rights to their opinions without it interfering in their private lives.

As far as I'm concerned everyone deserves to be happy the way they feel and this bleached olosho opinion doesn't matter

16 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by olasmith10(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
odikwa serious
Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by maverickdude(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Typical zombie,they would cunningly devise a way to support their master.Attacking the messenger and leaving out the message angry

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Thobiy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by kenbee(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Charlie Boy, This is Ur Delilah just as Sampson in the Bible. If you are in doubt, ask Pastor Suleman about Stephanie Otobo.
Famous APC blackmailing Strategy

13 Likes

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by SHAKABOOM: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stupid woman angry why be say na now yu just dey see the old nude pics wey evry body don see finish?Area FADA no send yu ooo,So find anoder blackmail yu dis Bombastic element

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer by Patrique90(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
They want to shut him

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.