Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home (102497 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by joepentwo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
I lost ma sister @26
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unbreakable007:

MUMU!
how will u call ur mother and ur sisters such name? buy sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice job.. They should continue in hell smiley
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Ashley86400: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
If women shot men who cheat, how many men would be dead?
Not condoning the act but divorcing her cheating a*s would have just been better. . .
Ive seen many cases where the man walked out and the next day handed her divorce papers and vice versa.
Shooting a spouse for cheating in marriage is a little extreme. . .everything boils down to choice. .anger is never an excuse. .you either decide to pull the trigger or not pull the trigger. .
And if he gets trialed for murder. .he goes to jail and his kids end up growing up with no parents. .which could further complicate their childhood. .
Nothing in marriage is actually worth it. .marriage ,just like religion, is just a shady form of bondage to rules and regulations. .half of which the participants can't keep. .

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by teshyberry(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

Have you ever seen a cheating husband leave a marriage??
But once a woman is involved instant judgement is passed!
In fact the man premeditated the murder. Instead of resolving an issue he was already aware of.
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Beedude(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
Oyinbo no get chill.. prison is like a boarding school to them
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by planetx: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Where is the blood? Sorry don't believe this cooked up story.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by BluntBoy(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
wat will u do? no time 4 u
angry
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2017
teshyberry:

Have you ever seen a cheating husband leave a marriage??
But once a woman is involved instant judgement is passed!
In fact the man premeditated the murder. Instead of resolving an issue he was already aware of.
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
you guys had better stop playing the gender card! when a man cheats nobody condones it, when a woman does, why should it be condoned?

so what you're saying is that the woman should be congratulated for cheating on her husband in his own house!

premeditated or not, she had it coming.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Yuji: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2017
ivolt:

Please stop preaching!

It baffles me that you can't reason properly, you are shouting Nigerian,
when the man is not even a Nigerian.

The man is neither a law nor the state to care about adultery being crime
or not, he simply acted based on pent up anger.

Mind you, he is never at risk of facing death penalty, he will be out of prison
in few years time.
He must also face a death penalty. It is a universal law. Nothing like self defence because the victims were unarmed. Besides he was not even remorseful, making his case worse. He killed two people. Sorry but this is not a matter of money or anything. It is justice and he must also die. Others who divorce the woman and carry on with their lives are the smart ones.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Burgerlomo: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2017
This is so sad. The dude suppose to just walk out on the union, I pity their kids.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by AceDomino(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Why getting married when you simply can't stay married? O ma GA ooo
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by BigBrother9ja: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
if she is adulterous tell her to leave instead of killing her. no moral right of killing
Irunkirun

I'll do the same ALWAYS
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2017
In his home and on his bed!!!!!.. Dang!!!! Where is she and her lover now Rubbish
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by dollytino4real(f): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

angry
good morning
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Andrecollins: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Or better still, Bleep her while she's dead & can't resist sh!t. grin
you for go mortuary go bleep lots of them! Sure they can't resist you! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2017
sweatlana:
Imagine if married women were to shot their husbands and mistresses like this...

There would be no more married men and very few single ladies.

Just widows all over the place.

He will spend the rest of his life in jail or even face the death penalty.
It's so not worth it.

Modified: To all the boys here on nl hailing him for being a man.
I pray u never cheat on your wife cos any day you do she will shoot u in the face like this!
Can I get an amen? tongue
he won't go to jail if his lawyers are good,loyal and ambitious. that's one of the things that made Kim Kardashian's late dad Robert Kardashian one of the greatest lawyers in America in his friend OJ Simpson's case when OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend and yet he went home scot free upon the fact that he's black and the victims were whites
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Andrecollins:
you for go mortuary go bleep lots of them! Sure they can't resist you! undecided undecided undecided

You mean like this?

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Yuji:

He must also face a death penalty. It is a universal law. Nothing like self defence because the victims were unarmed. Besides he was not even remorseful, making his case worse. He killed two people. Sorry but this is not a matter of money or anything. It is justice and he must also die. Others who divorce the woman and carry on with their lives are the smart ones.
he won't go to jail if his lawyers are good,loyal and ambitious. that's one of the things that made Kim Kardashian's late dad Robert Kardashian one of the greatest lawyers in America in his friend OJ Simpson's case when OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend and yet he went home scot free upon the fact that he's black and the victims were whites
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
geez18:

oh! and she reserved the moral right to cheat on her husband? and how was he to know of her intentions to cheat if not by catching her in the act? she was the one to have opted out of the marriage instead of throwing it right at his face!

i just find every aspect of this your logic annoying. you should'nt bring up morality here, the husband is the victim here not the biatch. she simply got served.

You don't kill flies with nuclear weapons. Responses to situations should be proportional, killing her and her lover was an irrational act. If you catch your wife in the act of cheating the sane thing to do is get her out of your house and divorce her. It's insane to think killing someone because of sex is an appropriate decision.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sweatlana: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Oj Simpson pleaded not guilty!

This guys plea is going to be provocation or temporary insanity which will be thrown out. U don't just kill people because u got cheated on. That's way both pleas though commonly used are thrown out 80% of the time.
No judge in his right mind would set such dangerous precedent.

People kill their spouses all the time, how many of them walked free like Oj Simpson??
Besides Oj was rich and could afford Johnny cokren, kardashian etc, judges by the house in the pic this guy can't afford such lawyers.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
LordReed:

You don't kill flies with nuclear weapons. Responses to situations should be proportional, killing her and her lover was an irrational act. If you catch your wife in the act of cheating the sane thing to do is get her out of your house and divorce her. It's insane to think killing someone because of sex is an appropriate decision.
seriously? irrational? you call the man irrational? what then do you call the wife who brought in another man to their matrimonial bed whilst the husband was out seeking the family's daily bread?

see, when it comes to sacred things of the heart, rationality is not always feasible. she should have thought of the consequences of her actions before embarking on such unholy carousal! or better still, she should have filed for a divorce instead of tarnishing the gentleman's image and integrity as much as she did.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
geez18:

seriously? irrational? you call the man irrational? what then do you call the wife who brought in another man to their matrimonial bed whilst the husband was out seeking the family's daily bread?

see, when it comes to sacred things of the heart, rationality is not always feasible. she should have thought of the consequences of her actions before embarking on such unholy carousal! or better still, she should have filed for a divorce instead of tarnishing the gentleman's image and integrity as much as she did.

I didn't say hers were rational either but 2 wrongs don't make a right and murder is the ultimate wrong cos now she can't make amends, she can't change her behaviour, she can't say I am sorry while he on the other hand will be persecuted, jailed possibly killed, lose his children, lose all the fruits of his hard work, never have the opportunity of the unfaithful wife vindicate him by apologizing. Nobody won with this decision even if the woman lost her life, he lost his too. This is what is irrational about it.

Talking about how to deal with matters of the heart, people need to learn to put things in perspective. So she cheating on you means the world has ended? Or that you can never have joy in your life again? LoL! Come on people! Nobody has the authority to stop your enjoyment of life like this, only you. I will never give up my power to enjoy life for any woman, man or child. You want to ruin your life? Go ahead but you ain't taking me with you. If your toto is scratching you so much my dick can't satisfy you, bye-bye! Life continues. I won't throw away my life because of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2017
She wasn't worth him going to prison, he should have just divorced her, let her go and marry her lover and see how Long it would have lasted. While he takes the children, some parents are so selfish they do not consider their children welfare before making some decisions. Now the children have lost both parents, one to prison the other to death.
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
gypsey:
She wasn't worth him going to prison, he should have just divorced her, let her go and marry her lover and see how Long it would have lasted. While he takes the children, some parents are so selfish they do not consider their children welfare before making some decisions. Now the children have lost both parents, one to prison the other to death.

Yeah exactly I wonder what the ladies will have to say about this a cheating wifeshocked
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by Yuji: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Whatever. That case had no solid proof maybe. In this case he must. Besides he didnt show any remorse. Nothing can save him.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by adegab4real007: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Awon eyan Pablo Escobar Gaviria. Mess with the wife of a Sicario and you are sure to get served!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by hedonistic: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2017
pocohantas:
I can't even believe any sane human being will support this act.
Cheating is bad, it hurts...but is it enough to take another human's life?

If everyone start killing their spouses for cheating, there would be mass burials. You people should be careful what you support.

Too much insane people on cyberspace.

It's not about cheating, it's about the unbearable disrespect and dishonour. You don't bring a man to my home, our home, to fuc.k you. You don't do that. Even men take their mistresses to hotels to Bleep.

If I'm your husband, and I come home to meet you naked in our bed with a man. I will kill both of you. If I have only one bullet, then I will kill you.

No questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by sunepapi14: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Self-control is key be it a man of God or an ordinary member......
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
LordReed:

I didn't say hers were rational either but 2 wrongs don't make a right and murder is the ultimate wrong cos now she can't make amends, she can't change her behaviour, she can't say I am sorry while he on the other hand will be persecuted, jailed possibly killed, lose his children, lose all the fruits of his hard work, never have the opportunity of the unfaithful wife vindicate him by apologizing. Nobody won with this decision even if the woman lost her life, he lost his too. This is what is irrational about it.

Talking about how to deal with matters of the heart, people need to learn to put things in perspective. So she cheating on you means the world has ended? Or that you can never have joy in your life again? LoL! Come on people! Nobody has the authority to stop your enjoyment of life like this, only you. I will never give up my power to enjoy life for any woman, man or child. You want to ruin your life? Go ahead but you ain't taking me with you. If your toto is scratching you so much my dick can't satisfy you, bye-bye! Life continues. I won't throw away my life because of nonsense.
i certainly agree with you that both made rash decisions; just as the woman bowed to the longings of forbidden passions, so also the man to unbridled rage. it's just unfortunate the woman gets to lose her life just as surely as the man has lost his.

my concern here is that most people are not interested in the actions of the woman, that led to her death, but would rather crucify the man for acting out an inevitability.

it's as if people are in support of marital infidelity!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by geez18(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

It's not about cheating, it's about the unbearable disrespect and dishonour. You don't bring a man to my home, our home, to fuc.k you. You don't do that. Even men take their mistresses to hotels to Bleep.

If I'm your husband, and I come home to meet you naked in our bed with a man. I will kill both of you. If I have only one bullet, then I will kill you.

No questions asked.
my brother, some of these folks don't understand the extent of damage that woman's actions caused.

bringing a man who is not your husband to your matrimonial bed? the cheek of it!
Re: Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

No questions asked.
Oh...just shut up.

All the men fukcing house helps on their matrimonial beds, if they start killing them, we would have more dead men than women.

There is no justification to take another person's life.

Better don't ever cheat, because even if you do it in your village...it will hurt your wife and she would kill you.
Sick disgusting people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.