Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Blog Anniversary + Giveaway!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blog Anniversary + Giveaway!! (740 Views)

Facebook Celebrates 14th Anniversary As Zuckerberg Reflects On Achievements. / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Anniversary + Giveaway!! by lanya: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yayyy! The blog is ONE today and if not for WordPress’ reminder, I’d have missed it. I’ve not been on here as I would want to but I’m proud of what I’ve been able to achieve in one year. I’m not even half way through with plans for the blog but I’m grateful. Grateful and proud!

To show my gratitude to my blog readers and everyone in general, I’ll be doing a little giveaway in collaboration with LanyabyDesign, my Ready to Wear Fashion Line. We’ll be giving out a dress in size 8. shhh dont tell anyone but this is the most expensive piece I have in stock. The winner will have to pay any delivery...read more @https://olliealley./2017/08/09/blog-anniversary-giveaway/
Re: Blog Anniversary + Giveaway!! by writingking(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
The deepest human need is the need to be appreciated. welldone op

(1) (Reply)

Slim-fit Solution Get Flat Tummy / Bein Sports Accuses TSTV Of Stealing Their Content / Lady Stunned After Party She Was Called To Cater For Turned Out To Be Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.