Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country (2027 Views)

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / All Atheist Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Kericoo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2017

All atheists in Malaysia should be “hunted down” by authorities. This statement was made by Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim. He made this statement believing that as there is no place for groups like this under the Federal Constitution.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim said the public should aid authorities in locating groups like the Kuala Lumpur chapter of Atheist Republic so that action could be taken.

He said that “The ( Malaysian Federal Constitution) does not in any way mention atheists. It goes against the Constitution and human rights.

“I suggest that we hunt them down vehemently and we ask for help to identify these groups,” he said in a press conference at Parliament today.

The Arau MP added that because of lack of religious education especially the Muslims turn to atheists

“They actually don’t want to be atheists but it happens because of the lack of religious education. They are misled with a new school of thought,” Shahidan said.

He also encourages religious groups especially the muftis to help educate Muslims who have become atheists.

“We need to return them to the faith and correct their aqidah if they are Muslims. To all Mufti’s and state exco’s, take note,” Shahidan stressed.

A photo of the gathering by the Kuala Lumpur chapter, or “consulate”, has caused an uproar from some in the Muslim community recently after it was highlighted by pro-Islamist blogs, leading to violence and death threats on social media.

Read more from Source: http://bongogist.com/news/malaysian-minister-declares-hunt-atheist-country.html
Latest Gistin Nigeria
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by 40kobo77: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Very good.

A faithless man is a dangerous man.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by swegiedon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Religion makes people heartless and fools

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by thesicilian: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Atheism is not a crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by johnydon22(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Very good.

i think rather the post presents the opposite of this comment, the faithful is the danger here

5 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by hahn(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Very good.

The dangerous man here is a theist

I am certain you didn't read the story. Explains why you believe in your holy book in the first place undecided

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Very good.

Lol!!!

So all those ones blowing people up are faithless?
The ones stoning old women accused of witchcraft, while calling holy ghost fire are also faithless?

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
johnydon22:

i think rather the post presents the opposite of this comment, the faithful is the danger here

How can you say the faithful are the danger when the same faithful live by divine moral codes that transcend the laws established by men?

What moral laws do atheists live by? They live by those established by men but let's assume such laws established by men cease to exist what would happen to their morality? Let's assume that for some reason one can circumvent this man made laws would an atheist not commit the crime as long as he or she is sure they would not be caught?

The divine higher morality at law in the faithful keeps their conscience alive and even though they also have the tendency of defaulting they also have a higher tendency of listening to the inner voice or conscience and declining. That much I wouldn't say for an atheist.

Hahahaha it's open season on atheists in Malay. cheesy cheesy

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

The divine higher morality at law in the faithful keeps their conscience alive and even though they also have the tendency of defaulting they also have a higher tendency of listening to the inner voice or conscience and declining. That much I wouldn't say for an atheist.
cheesy

Lies!!!!!

A religious person has more tendency to commit crimes.

All they have to do is ask for forgiveness from some imaginary beings, and it's like it never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Ermacc: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
The teachings of atheism breeds confusion. It lacks order and direction.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lies!!!!!

A religious person has more tendency to commit crimes.

All they have to do is ask for forgiveness from some imaginary beings, and it's like it never happened.

Lies!!!

A religious person has a higher tendency of avoiding such especially if he or she is a bona-fide Christian. A life of Sin is a taboo to a bona-fide believer in Christ.

If by Religious you mean the Muslims or the Christian pretenders or you atheists who still go to church because of what your parents might think or say if they found out you are an atheist then yes for pretenders like you, you can and will commit the crimes.

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Lies!!!

A religious person has a higher tendency of avoiding such especially if he or she is a bona-fide Christian. A life of Sin is a taboo to a bona-fide believer in Christ.

If by Religious you mean the Muslims or the Christian pretenders or you atheists who still go to church because of what your parents might think or say if they found out you are an atheist then yes for pretenders like you, you can and will commit the crimes.

Lies!!!!!

You lots are hypocrites!
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lies!!!!!

You lots are hypocrites!

Lies!!!!

You lot are cowards and as slimy as the extract from snails. You morph into anything when threatened! As a full atheist when push comes to shove you morph into an agnostic and when a gun is put to your head you morph into a radical tongue speaking Christian or into a jihad loving Muslim if that would save your cowardly arses.

You lot are a cess pool of filth. Hahaha it's open season on y'all in Malay

You call us hypocrites yet a lot of you for fear of what family might think or say still run to church and pretend to love God in church or before your family but come here and rant that you hate God behind their backs. Can you define hypocrite for me please? grin grin

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Lies!!!!

You lot are cowards and as slimy as the extract from snails. You morph into anything when threatened! As a full atheist when push comes to shove you morph into an agnostic and when a gun is put to your head you morph into a radical tongue speaking Christian or into a jihad loving Muslim if that would save your cowardly arses.

You lot are a cess pool of filth. Hahaha it's open season on y'all in Malay

Okay undecided
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

Okay undecided

You better believe it son. Watch how atheism will vanish in Malay because y'all are cowards. They would all turn hypocritical Muslim's just to blend in. A bunch of wolves without fangs and lions without roars.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

You better believe it son. Watch how atheism will vanish in Malay because y'all are cowards. They would all turn hypocritical Muslim's just to blend in. A bunch of wolves without fangs and lions without roars.

And what the bloody hell is my business with atheism in Malay?
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

And what the bloody hell is my business with atheism in Malay?

Same way you have no business commenting on Religious issues that do not affect you since you are an atheist.

If the Malay issue isn't your business even though it's directed at your fellow atheists why then should religion be your concern when it's directed at the religious?

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by johnydon22(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

How can you say the faithful are the danger when the same faithful live by divine moral codes that transcend the laws established by men?

What moral laws do atheists live by? They live by those established by men but let's assume such laws established by men cease to exist what would happen to their morality? Let's assume that for some reason one can circumvent this man made laws would an atheist not commit the crime as long as he or she is sure they would not be caught?

Hahahaha it's open season on atheists in Malay. cheesy cheesy

The post still shows the faithful's morality in full glare, there is nothing more for me to add to it

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

ha ha ha ha ha these debates is really getting to some people here cheesy
butterflylion:

ha ha ha ha ha these debates is really getting to some people here
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
johnydon22:

The post still shows the faithful's morality in full glare, there is nothing more for me to add to it

Because I said its open season on y'all? Take it out on the Malay government. Na me do you? By the way you are free to pretend to be a Muslim when next you are in Malaysia or if you plan heading up there.

When you fill the form and they ask you what your religious affiliation is, FEEL FREE TO LIE and say you are Muslim. Hahahahahahahaha bunch of cowardly cretin.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

ha ha ha ha ha these debates is really getting to some people here cheesy

ha ha ha ha ha these debates is really getting to some people here

For where? Getting to who Abeg? Na Una I dey pity. Chameleons must be so envious of you lot right now because you lot can morph better than they can.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by CoolUsername: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ermacc:

What are the teachings of atheism?
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Ermacc: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
CoolUsername:

What are the teachings of atheism?
that's the problem, there's no unified agreement to anything. It teaches nothing.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Same way you have no business commenting on Religious issues that do not affect you since you are an atheist.

If the Malay issue isn't your business even though it's directed at your fellow atheists why then should religion be your concern when it's directed at the religious?

Oh I do. undecided

Until your fellow worshippers stop disturbing my sleep with their noise.

Until they stop knocking on my gate.

Until they stop trying to shove it down everyone's throat. undecided
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ermacc:
that's the problem, there's no unified agreement to anything. It teaches nothing.

It teaches how to be a hypocrite and a chameleon plus how to hold every worldview as long as it does not involve God and when it does involve God they can falsify their way into acceptance as the wolves they are.

It's simply a school of deceit.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by butterflylion: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

Oh I do. undecided

Until your fellow worshippers stop disturbing my sleep with their noise.

Until they stop knocking on my gate.

Until they stop trying to shove it down everyone's throat. undecided

Is that not same way the government of Malay are shoving it down your fellow atheist throats yet you said its none of your business. Confused much?

I guess it's a dog eat dog world with you atheists. If this does not show your cowardice then I wonder what will.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Very good.

Religionists are more dangerous
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin calm down. make sure you take valium this night so you can have peace and sleep well.
butterflylion:

For where? Getting to who Abeg? Na Una I dey pity. Chameleons must be so envious of you lot right now because you lot can morph better than they can.
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by mrmrmister: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Is that not same way the government of Malay are shoving it down your fellow atheist throats yet you said its none of your business. Confused much?

I guess it's a dog eat dog world with you atheists. If this does not show your cowardice then I wonder what will.

WTF is my business with Malay?

What do you want me to do?
Carry a placard and head to Malay?
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by Ermacc: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
mrmrmister:

WTF is my business with Malay?

What do you want me to do?
Carry a placard and head to Malay?
you must be so confused right now. hahaha
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by CoolUsername: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:

So how does that cause confusion?
Re: Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country by chemystery: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Ermacc:
I guess you don't believe in Zeus or Apollo. So tell me, what are the teachings of not believing in Zeus and Apollo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bringing Enugu State To The Hill (BESOTH)2018 / What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon / The Human Race Products Of Incest ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.