Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) (38223 Views)

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Okoyiboz3: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Nawa some of you people here harsh o. This one said he wouldn't apologize, the other said good for her.
A public official assaulted a citizen and that's what you guys can say...
So dafuq she called him gay! You go about beating people that called you names?
It's a socially unacceptable behavior, I'm just imagining the kind if tyrants some of you guys here would be if given power.

So, it's socially acceptable to impute sexual perversion on another person?

Charlie, go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wobegist:

A South Africa minister has apologized after being accused of beating up a woman called him gay. Deputy Education Minister Mduduzi Manana was Cubana nightclub near Johannesburg when the woman made the ‘accusation’.

Manana has said sorry for the ‘shameful incident’. He said while he was provoked, he ‘should have exercised restraint’. A police spokesperson has confirmed to Agence France-Presse they were investigating the incident, which took place at 3am on Sunday morning.

A tape recording leaked to the press is allegedly between the victim’s brother and Manana. In the tape, the person alleged to be the minister admits to slapping the victim when she called her gay.

However, a reporter who claims to have witnessed the assault said it was it was far more extreme. SABC journalist Lumko Jimlongo said the victim was attacked as she walked towards the exit. ‘She fell on the floor,’ Kimlongo said.

‘He proceeded to trample [her]…and his foot was on her head.’ The extent of the woman’s injuries are unknown. ‘That shameful incident should not have happened,’ says deputy minister

‘That shameful incident should not have happened,’ Manana said in a statement. ‘I know that my actions and those of the people in my company have disappointed and hurt many people in the country. As a leader‚ I should have known better and acted better.

‘I will subject myself fully to the process of the law and give it my full co-operation’. Manana addressed his apology ‘to the victim, her family… and all South Africans’ and explained he hoped he would be able to speak to her personally to ‘address the harm that has occurred’.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/south-africa-minister-beats-up-lady-for.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJDiOdx8eN0
good!

this should be a lesson for those running there mouth like pump

4 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Naziridamos: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
She deserved it

3 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
..but the minister is gay jpoooor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Nawa some of you people here harsh o. This one said he wouldn't apologize, the other said good for her.
It's a socially unacceptable behavior, I'm just imagining the kind if tyrants some of you guys here would be if given power.
calling people names, is it socially acceptable behavior undecided

this are something to avoid if you mind your own business!

3 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Mariojane(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
You're gay, come and beat me.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
May your future daughters never get raped to prove a stupid point.
oshe11:
He shud av RAPED her to Prove her wrong, beating is just absurd

3 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=JoshMedia post=59312389][/quote]
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
oshe11:
You are an animal #NoOffence

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by londoner: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kobicove:
I don't support violence under whatever guise but the lady must have really provoked him with her wild accusation undecided

It may have actually been true and he did not want her to expose him. Mark my words this story is not finished. If true others will 'out' him

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Basdkg(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
nice job

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Mike008(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maybe its true.

More like calling a woman ashawo. They cry when its "true".

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by abike12(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
some of your mcms are in the comments fantasizing about beating women. stay woke

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by brightnonso: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin The guy for Bleep her to prove him no be Gay grin grin grin If na me, I for Bleep with diff style like this From morning till dawn
You are possessed, you need JESUS or else you will die!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by tolexy123: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
At least, he's man enough to admit and apologize

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
oshe11:
pastors don't do dat
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Klinee: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
why apologizing for the idiot woman? it's the woman that suppose to apologize to him now. If I were him ,I will head butt her, nonsense woman!

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by victor8269: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
If less happens in Nigeria, you see Ps and Is jumping upandan grunting freedom of speech and all those nonsense.

Situations abound where idiots are properly treated for blatant disobedience to constituted authorities then run to social media posting useless pics of their ugly faces in the name of crying for justice.

Nonsense, serves the idiot right.
It won't be well with the person that hid your drugs. Ur case is now beyond remedy!!!

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by fabian063: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
If it was me I would have done worst of going ahead in penetrating her to show her am straight. been called gay by someone makes me feel as if am stupid or insane. as if I don't know my d**k is suppose to penetrate a p**sy

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Klinee: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
abike12:
some of your mcms are in the comments fantasizing about beating women. stay woke
why will she call him gay? She deserves every beaten! she is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by dayleke: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
DontReadMyYIM:
Dont read my user name

Nice.
Very creative...

Just like when pples say, " He, who must not be named."

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
oshe11:
beating is absurd and rape isn't? You a fùcking psycho

4 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by higgs: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sometimes verbal abuse can be even greater than physical abuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
If that happened in NIGERIA I believe the girl would be in hospital at the moment. Cuz na army or police go beat her and nothing is going to happen afterward

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nchabuomo:
So calling someone gay is normal abi, because he's a public servant now he should always have his intelligence insulted.
He should have her arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Why don't you call your father gay. Perhaps he will hug you. Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
DontReadMyYIM:
Dont read my user name
Video is not available

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by bareal(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
..but the minister is gay jpoooor grin grin

Beating plus bleep awaits you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by MRdobo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
kokoA:
Good for her. Na so dem go dey run their mouths upandan.

No amount of verbal abuse should result in physical violence..

Would the minister have physically retaliated if a 6'6 big muscular guy had called him gay? He picked on her because she can't defend herself. Anyone who attacks a defenceless person is a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by awa(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
kokoA:
Good for her. Na so dem go dey run their mouths upandan.

Too bad you could say something like this and people are hitting like for your comment...

Last time I checked two wrongs cannot make a single Right. Be civil
Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nchabuomo: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neddstark:

Why don't you call your father gay. Perhaps he will hug you. Nonesense
That's the issue most of us lack home training. Someone shares his views you quickly mention his dad.

1 Like

Re: Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) by Nchabuomo: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bigsteveg:

So calling someone gay is normal abi, because he's a public servant now he should always have his intelligence insulted.
He should have her arrested.
Yes he could arrest her, but now hope you she can have him arrested. He physically assaulted her. Whereas in his case she can deny ever calling him gay, especially if she didn't say it to the hearing of others, but in his case he can't deny and this act might cost him his seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.