Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40210 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by KingRex1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rest in peace brother sad

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend,
our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

OMG!!!!!

I knew something was wrong when i didnt see him for a pretty loooong time......................i even created a thread asking for his where about

i swear i never imagined this happening cry cry

i pray God grants him peace and we all get to see in da new world

mehn do i hate news of death and view it as a warning sad sad.............................always reminds me to check the kinda life i'm living sad sad

optional do send our condolences to the family

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
RIP to the Dead cry

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Blackhawk01: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Damn! Checked his profile few days ago because I noticed it's been long I read a comment from him and that's kinda odd with the broke niggas thread all over, found out his last seen was last month and I just concluded he took a break or was using another handle like most oldies. cry cry cry

He was team foreign girls and I always booed him concerning that, we were always arguing. From his posts, dude was a true believer and that was another thing I admired about him. I know you found peace in Christ, continue to rest in it.

Love you, Firstking. Sorry, I never got to say that to you. kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Love you, Firstking. Sorry, I never got to say that to you. kiss

you wont tell me now that you love me o...............later __________ lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by EmperorLee(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
goddamnit menhhh shiiit cry

Rest in peace, bruh cry

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Blackhawk01: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you wont tell me now that you love me o...............later __________ lipsrsealed

undecided undecided
I love you much. Stay safe, okay? kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is a bad news

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by brightalo17: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ohh death where is thy fuckkking strength? Why taken lives of those we cared for without even considering how the living will feel about it?

R.I.P man

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
My dear your thread was what made me to call at first oh, just to ask how he is doing that is been long we spoke..

You can imagine when i call i heard this sad news...

thepussyhunter:

OMG!!!!!

I knew something was wrong when i didnt see him for a pretty loooong time......................i even created a thread asking for his where about

i swear i never imagined this happening cry cry

i pray God grants him peace and we all get to see in da new world

mehn do i hate news of death and view it as a warning sad sad.............................always reminds me to check the kinda life i'm living sad sad

optional do send our condolences to the family

i will surely send a message to his family...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

undecided undecided
I love you much. Stay safe, okay? kiss

i should be grinning at this but i'm still sad atm.........so ermm cry cry :'s

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Franchise21(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
oh Jesus

First king is dead

Na so e be

RIP brother, even though I don't know u face to face

From today I will not quarrel with anyone here again
I'm telling u. Quarreling with peeps here ain't worth it
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Unfortunately life is unfair to mankind but at it cost nature must have its way. death is inevitable.

God giveth and taketh, may your gentle soul rest in the bosom of Almighty!

gone so soon, sail on brother

you'll forever remembered for one thing here grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
lalasticlala do you have beef with firstking01
We lost an active member, you should pay him your last respect..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Lsofdk(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rest in peace bro

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Aminat508(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
I feel like crying, RIP firstking cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:
lalasticlala do you have beef with firstking01
We lost an active member, you should pay him your last respect..
grin
waiting lala do you my lady?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maxi112:
grin
waiting lala do you my lady?

is not bad if he honour this fallen member by doing the right thing...
Call him oh.. Before i change my mind..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

he left us early July according to his brother that picked my call..

So sad...
How awful. Was he ill?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by dacovajnr: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tribute to a fallen Hero cry

Rest In Peace till we meet again!!

11 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ishilove:
How awful. Was he ill?

he was ill..
His brother said it was malaria typhoid...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tribute to a fallen Hero cry

Rest In Peace till we meet again!!

you want me to cry again with your pictures..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ooh mine, I really liked and admired this guy. It's so painful.

Rest on Sir. We will meet on the other side someday cry

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by falconey(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017

Oh my .......This is hard to take in,R.I.P brother lot of memory between you and I on this forum, Farewell my friend.....

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mimzyy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
YOU MUST BE FU*KING KIDDING ME!!! STOP THIS JOKE!! no no!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
YOU MUST BE FU*KING KIDDING ME!!! STOP THIS JOKE!! no no!

i wish it all a joke.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rip sad
I am too sad to type anything else sad

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
optional1:

is not bad if he honour this fallen member by doing the right thing...

Call him oh.. Before i change my mind..
I see, must he rub it on your face before you know he's doing something?

btw, them don bury am? wanna attend his funeral since he based in same state with me
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mimzyy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
This must be some bad dream. Unfollowing this thread! Is that how people die. Damn. No no...
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Mznaett: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
So touching.
This calls for sober reflection...
It's so unfortunate we couldn't meet as promised...
Rip ufan

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by collinometricx: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
speechless
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by optional1(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Maxi112:
I see, must he rub it on your face before you know he's doing something?

btw, them don bury am? wanna attend his funeral since he based in same state with me

unfortunately non of us fit attend em funeral cos they don bury am since..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.