Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) (40221 Views)

Oworonshoki: Kosofe Federal Constituency Must Not Forget So Soon / LG Tribute Dynasty Full Specifications, Photos, Features And Price - Notedwap / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2017
misspicy:

wow,just like that?
RIP Firstking,you've gone to rest,a place where you'd experience all the love this world cannot offer.
Death makes no announcements,please o,if I have offended you in any manner,forgive me and those I feel wronged by are already forgiven by me.
what a sad news.
Laveda why didn't you tell me, na wooing challenge you dey show me when something like this don happen... cry cry

Jeez its on FP.. Thought you saw it, I'm sorry..

So sad.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by YungTemy(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Ben.ita27, first.king01 is gone. May His soul rest in peace.

Mim.zyy
Iykek.elvins
Dadd.ysly
This news was heartbreaking. I had a bad day yesterday on seeing this mention. May his soul rest peace.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Benita27:
This news was heartbreaking. I had a bad day yesterday on seeing this mention. May his soul rest peace.
Amen. cry
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rest easy bro!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by bqlekan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
misspicy:
And you too,you no fit tell me. smh undecided
I only got to know on this thread..
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
I was the one who created his account firstking01

Its sad to know he passed on. But I believe he is in the bosom of the lord.

Your brother cutehector will surely remember you.

Rest in peace bro.

Cc optional2 threebees
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Laveda:

Sad.
May God grant him eternal rest. smiley
sad but u smiling.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smallville10:
sad but u smiling.

Doesn't mean I was literally smiling then.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Laveda:

Doesn't mean I was literally smiling then.
am coming for u... Tomorrow kiss
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Firstking may u not miss d gate of heaven
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smallville10:
am coming for u... Tomorrow kiss

grin Come prepared.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Laveda:

grin Come prepared.
becus of u i don dey gym grin
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by zicoraads: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2017
RIP, Bro
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by zicoraads: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Laveda:

grin Come prepared.
Smallville10:
becus of u i don dey gym grin
You two, take it somewhere else undecided
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2017
zicoraads:

You two, take it somewhere else undecided
sorry sad
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by krissconnect(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
So sad. Rest in peace bro.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Oyindidi(f): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maxi112:
through airforce road or market road?

painful exit, dude was too full of life to die now.
You want to go there? I'll go there tomorrow
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
You want to go there? I'll go there tomorrow
I'm not in pH now, I made a short trip to delta but will do so when I get back.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm not in pH now, I made a short trip to delta but will do so when I get back.
OK, when are you coming back?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rip to him
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
OK, when are you coming back?
Thursday next week.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Oyindidi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maxi112:
Thursday next week.
kuku live there grin
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
kuku live there grin
lolz
na work Sha, I get few things to install for there.
will you still go tomorrow?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maxi112:
lolz

na work Sha, I get few things to install for there.

will you still go tomorrow?
I can wait if you want us to go together.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I can wait if you want us to go together.
As per couple ni? grin

all right, will call you when I get back.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Oyindidi(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maxi112:
As per couple ni? grin

all right, will call you when I get back.
gringrin couple fire!
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Maxi112: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin couple fire!
cheesy cheesy

we shall see to that.
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
OMG

RIP dear...
Wish I was a better friend to u!!
cry cry

Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by menstrualpad: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Sandydayziz:
OMG

RIP dear...
Wish I was a better friend to u!!
cry cry
I guess he was also kinginvahala.. R.I.P KINGinVAHALA
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by lanicky(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
optional1:
I never believe that i will be the one to type this today..
Is so so sad that i have to do this, my heart is heavy, my heart is broken.

What does this life mean to us, i ask myself...
Good people come and go, they don't live long why..

Death has taken away my good friend, a friend i wish to see someday.

I didn't get the chance of meeting him, before he went back to the Father in Heaven..

Death why why why, why take him away just like that without a good buy, without a farewell to the journey of no return..

I still can't believe this...

Udeme my friend, i am sorry i wasn't that caring friend, i am sorry for not calling you as friend should do..

I pick up my phone just to say hi that is been long i heard from you only to get the sadness news of your departure from this mother earth, without you saying, lovelyn my sweetie my boo take care of yourself...

So i won't be able to hear your sweet tiny cute voice again..
Who will replace your voice in my heart.. Nobody can and nobody will...

Tears droping...

Is 1month ago you left this earth as you brother told me... Non of your friends knew up till now, until i called your phone and your brother picked it.. Hmmmmm

there is nothing in this life..
Udeme i will surely miss you..
Go well...
Sleep well.....
Rest In Peace Udeme my great friend..
I will miss you so so much..

Tears full my eyes.....

Rest In Peace firstking01
my fellow nairalanders, romancelanders our friend is gone, he is not coming back again to come and comment of post anything here..

There is nothing in this life..
If firstking01 hurt you in anyway please forgive him so he can rest well.

Firstking01 is gone tear dropping crying..
Firstking01 left us behind a month ago...

My heart is broken...

Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter

our friend is gone...
I wish this was a joke..

If you want to call his family member lemme know.
www.nairaland.com/firstking01

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! My God nooooo!!! We stopped talking bout three months ago... I lost his number.. Oh no! cry this life is fvcked up... I can't stop the tears... I can't..... He wanted to be so close to me, but I had personal issues then ND I turned him down... I blame myself now... Oh I wish... Didn't even get to meet him...
This must be a bad dream.... I need to wake up ASAP..
I'll try his number immediately.. I need to be sure.. Fvck!

Laveda?
Re: Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) by Laveda(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
lanicky:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! My God nooooo!!! We stopped talking bout three months ago... I lost his number.. Oh no! cry this life is fvcked up... I can't stop the tears... I can't..... He wanted to be so close to me, but I had personal issues then ND I turned him down... I blame myself now... Oh I wish... Didn't even get to meet him...
This must be a bad dream.... I need to wake up ASAP..
I'll try his number immediately.. I need to be sure.. Fvck!

Laveda?

Look who we have here shocked

I forgot to tell you this one oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Know This Thing? / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored