Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (53481 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aru emeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Generalyemi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
we are doomed
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
What a tertrible end. Stay off crime
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by eunisam: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
honestly dis one weak me
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Hyfer(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by sekem: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
folashade96:
am i blind or nobody is seeing it?

You're not blind but this one is definitely not Evans.

They are not even related.

Although one can easily conclude that they are united in crime
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
bury where?
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrCork: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
folashade96:

^^^ so u sopot arm robbbbers ..abi?....shame on u an u should be prisoned!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
Potopoto, Ps, Is, crime & barbarism are like
The reason why they planted a tree on his grave is to prevent afongastic afonga from harvesting his skull.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kericoo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
grin

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Georgeisco2007: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
That's very good

The wages of sin is death

bible talk am

Say No to jungle justice. We end up killing innocent people, leaving politicians behind. The condemnation should start with them.

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by FemiMaduka(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
My old friend, how are you? You have finally picked up arms tonight to join the ethnic militias...please don't stain your priestly 'let's-all-condemn-criminality' cassock; you will soon need to wear it when the next head goes missing. Shalom
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by delivryboy: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's a lie, Igbos don't kill, Fulani herdsmen buried him alive.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
maka why! angry angry angry Bukola is still alive and robbing angry
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Organs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na wah oh. Why kill a suspect. Who saw him committing the crime? This was how bokoharam got radicalized. Vigilante and soldiers were killing anyone "suspected" to be a boko-haram member. For all you know, they might be wrong, unless you are absolutely sure you never carry out capital punishment on anybody.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Irritant: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wages of a bad hustle... I hope you make it to thug mansion grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
folashade96:

You blind cuz I can see it.
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
savagery.

Allah said: I am the God of Fire. no one holds the right to punish by fire except Me.
so burning anyone is a crime against humanity.

Also, Islam condemns that such act of wickedness be done to even animals as burying them alive talk less of humans. the punishment for stealing is not death.

all punishments must be executed by appointed persons after a vigorous and thorough process has been carried out to ensure he is not an innocent person.

1 Like

Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

you and P and I are eternally inseparable. Congrats grin
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrAJQ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Someone's hand was cut off for stealing, they started insulting Islam, calling Islam all sort of names.

But now they buried a young guy alive and claiming it wise decision.

What is even wrong with these confuse IPOB people self?
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by squash47(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Name checkers are here again...

As said to his predecessor, may his manhood live on!

I really don't like doing marginalisation or tribal anywhere but on Nairaland, it is fun. Lols...

I hope it is not penetrating into people's mind sha... All na for fun o so don't quote a slimy black ewedu tribal marked Afonjas like me...

Those guys no get chill at all o... Buried someone alive and they will be able to eat, sleep and breath after that...

People get mind sha...
Yes they have buried him,but the questions is "will Afonja's allow him rest in peace with his head and body intact ?"
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
squash47:
Yes they have buried him,but the questions is "will Afonja's allow him rest in peace with his head and body intact ?"

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

No den around there na... So we go let this one go
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by squash47(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

The reason why they planted a tree on his grave is to prevent afongastic afonga from harvesting his skull.
Good !...may Our ancestors disgrace u with blessing for that point!
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by squash47(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

No den around there na... So we go let this one go
Issiokay.....lets wait and see
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
j
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
i dont care what crime he committed. burying a human or animal alive is the worst thing any human should do to another human.
why not just kill him the normal way.
main while people like ibori dey roam everywhere
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ so u sopot arm robbbbers ..abi?....shame on u an u should be prisoned!!(no oofeense) angry
shut up. it dosnt mean he supports arm rbbers. na your type go still see ibori and bow down to like his shoe. why must you support burying a fellow human alive. i swear if to say i sabi where you dey, i for pay some people to get you and burry you alive for 2 mins, if you die, them bury you there, but if you survie am, then you live to tell the story. idiot
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrCork: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
goldedprince:

shut up. it dosnt mean he supports arm rbbers. na your type go still see ibori and bow down to like his shoe. why must you support burying a fellow human alive. i swear if to say i sabi where you dey, i for pay some people to get you and burry you alive for 2 mins, if you die, them bury you there, but if you survie am, then you live to tell the story. idiot

spek English innnnit....we don't spek that yorrr Nigeria pigeon here in London...anyways u homebase people should stop soppotin arm robbbbers.. pirrrrroid!! (No oofeense) angry
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by goldedprince: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrCork:

spek English innnnit....we don't spek that yorrr Nigeria pigeon here in London...anyways u homebase people should stop soppotin arm robbbbers.. pirrrrroid!! (No oofeense) angry
wasted sperm angry undecided
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrCork: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
goldedprince:

wasted sperm angry undecided

...bro u need sperrrm in yorr mouth? undecided
Re: Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) by kingsleybrave(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
oneda:
Go to London and bring the Grandpa, come back to Nigeria and pack those his jackals, go to the red Chambers and pack all them wolves, go to the green one and pack all them hyenas. Tie them all together with every other one of them retired zoo keepers (especially the one in ota and the one in Niger)

Bury them all alive and watch this zoo transform to a blooming Paradise
JUST CAN'T STOP Laughing. One Word To Summarite You Long Essay
"revolution"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.