Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? (41478 Views)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Greenbullet(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello nairalanders, and no I am not married , but my friend is, he has a one year old child or so he thought , his kind of work requires him to travel regularly, and so he hardly stays at home, on a faithful day , he came home early to meet his wife having sex with another man, he filed for a divorce, and was already thinking of child support but I advised him to do a DNA test and he discovered the child wasn't his ,the wife has hired a lawyer to get half of his property, please what can be done to stop this.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
shocked

Wait, is she getting the properties as reward for screwing his life and making a fool of him?

She was caught cheating,
A divorce has been filed,
A DNA test has proven the boy not to be his?

And he is scared she'd get half of his properties..

Your friend is obviously a sîssy!
Sissies don't merit my advice.

343 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by overdrive(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
which country does he reside

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Since it has been proven that the child is not his, she has no right to anything.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Greenbullet(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
overdrive:
which country does he reside
9ja

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by thesicilian: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
9ja
There is no half property divorce in 9ja. Throw her cheating ass out and that's it.

463 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Agbaletu: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
Hello nairalanders, and no I am not married , but my friend is, he has a one year old child or so he thought , his kind of work requires him to travel regularly, and so he hardly stays at home, on a faithful day , he came home early to meet his wife having sex with another man, he filed for a divorce, and was already thinking of child support but I advised him to do a DNA test and he discovered the child wasn't his ,the wife has hired a lawyer to get half of his property, please what can be done to stop this.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Royalroy
Tosyne2much
Sinz
Aminat508
Airemon
Oamj4
In Nigeria or another country?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Neminc: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
All u need do is to lace her with Magun and let that her ubiquitous toto be her undoing.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Ameeria: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Are you in naija? If yes, just chase her and shout her offence to the hearing of her family and loved ones. If you are not, faced with infidelity and paternity fraud, that biatcj ain't getting nothing! In fact, let your lawyer go after her for every cents she and her family have got since you are the one suing. No dulling, show no mercy!

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Moreoffaith(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
He should keep the DNA test result very well and make sure the baby is not poison by the wicked woman cos that's his Only hope to prove the woman deserve nothing but jail term.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Zico5(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Getting property in Nigeria? No my brother. She is not entitled to anything. Even the hubby can chase her out without taking a pin. There is no law biding infidelity in Nigeria. Tell your friend to relax. She can hire SAN that's her headache.

41 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Ezechionye: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Register a company and transfer "sale"the property to the company

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by amylomo(f): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Huh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by jjjjj2017: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
Its good that the DNA shows that the child involved is not your friends. Tell your friend to sue both the lawyer & his wife for threatening his life & trying to take his property by false. if he needs a human right activist, I can recommend good one that will not take a kobo from him & they will be there for him in court.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by miarhpe: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
u
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Dopeyomi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mtcheeeew the guy man fvck up.. sontin wey be say u go just add otapiapia to her food..

Shift for me lemme Dab jhOor..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by moscobabs(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is definitely not Nija

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wahala dey o. But why is the wife like that na? He should get a lawyer too or settle out of court.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Toss her cheating ass outta the window.. I loathe adultery with a passion

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Richy4(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
is this a real life story or some cheesy movie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Lexusgs430: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
She should simply walk away, with shame all over her face....

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by NifemiOlu(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
You can't
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by LexngtonSteele: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
I can recommend a certified herbalist.

He has a PhD in Juju Studies

PS - This is a fake story. These type of stories are often the last to hit the FP at night grin

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by johnbuck81(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naija is not America....f@$k that cheating h@e.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by shine12: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait, is she getting the properties as reward for screwing his life and making a fool of him?

She was caught cheating,
A divorce has been filed,
A DNA test has proven the boy not to be his?

And he is scared she'd get half of his properties..

Your friend is obviously a sîssy!
Sissies don't merit my advice.

I hope the scenario is not set in the UK or USA because if it is, he's not a sissy at all. The hand of the law will transfer half to the woman and he can do almost nothing against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by sweatlana: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
In divorce petition matters infidelity if pleaded and proved on the part of your spouse disqualified him/her from any form of maintainance.

EXCEPT HOWEVER....

your spouse has cogent evidence that u were cheating too... grin

He who comes to equity must come with clean hand...

Lastly and most importantly, u can't turn a whorè into a wife.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by CaptainGOOD: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
U
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Women these days got no shame. What they have in between their legs is now more a curse than a blessing. My advice to him is to ignore her as she has no case.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by delishpot: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
dominique:
Since it has been proven that the child is not his, she has no right to anything.

If the child had known him as father, if he has given the child his name, if he has signed to be the child's father, he may be forced to pay child support. Law takes the child into consideration in some cases.

sgtponzihater1:
Women these days got no shame. What they have in between their legs is now more a curse than a blessing. My advice to him is to ignore her as she has no case.

Sexual frustration or cheating can happen to males and females. Just like men also cheat esp if the wife's job takes her outside 5he home for extended periods of time and people would say sex is important in marriage, so does a wife also need her husband to have sex with her too. So yes, the temptation may come. You don't blame a cheating man when his wife is a workaholic and is always not around why then do you think the woman should be abandoned in a cold bed and the man feigning he doesn't know she misses sex too?

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bluehanded
Re: How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Since the child is not his own, the wife has no right to any of his property.....
This shouldn't even be contested at all.

8 Likes

shocked In Nigeria, the woman is not entitled to your one naira. Except she helped him in developing his business/property and she's a registered partner then the court will decide on how to share them.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.