Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism (3491 Views)

Cannibalism In The Bible! / Despicable Act : Jesus Encourage Eating Human Flesh - Bible / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by skyone(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
The Helladise league of Friends
                                     Ogaga4demons and Abuzola Alzakawi

Please repent now, i hate to see intellectual guys like you being deceived by the Father of liers, pls repent hell is not a good place to be.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]skyone are you just learning how to spell abuzola and mine name with the Italic font style? cheesy . well , you've always try sounding nice and i really encourage you to put more effort.

Brash! wink
[/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Haksalam(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
ABU ZOLA, pls read Q6:108.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Teaser4(m): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2010
The bible says 'my ppl are dieing due to lack of wisdom' abuzola Ogaga u better learn frm farouk mutalab's case,so u might just up like him.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by noetic16(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2010
Abuzola !:

U have answered it yourself. The verse was indpendant meaning does not relie on the pre and post the verse to it. Just like u said the chapter had many subject and cannibalism is one.

Abt jesus pillar, is jesus God if yes then he is the pillar, hope u get me

grin grin why did u allow david to embarrass mohammed like that grin grin grin

I laffed my butts out grin
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by eccentric(m): 1:47am On Mar 07, 2010
Listen to me Abu zola and listen very carefully. When Jesus christ broke bread and drank wine with his disciples on their last supper and told them they were eating his flesh and drinking his blood he was speaking only figuratively about his impending death by crucifixion. He also mentioned that one of them would betray him.catch my drift? Jesus christ was speaking figuratively and not otherwise my muslim friends. It is however pitiful that the christians in this thread do not realise that the best way to communicate with one who does not understand the teachings of christ is by simply explaining to him.After all we all worship the same sovereign GOD only that we see him through different spectacles. Muslims know half of God's personality; the judge of mankind, creator of all things, master, avenger, ruler, etc. Muslims only know that side of God which terrifies and scares one into obeisance out of fear but that knowlege of God alone only breeds slaves who serve God out of fear alone like automatons going thru the role as a ritual most times without much commitment. But God is also a loving, forgiving, merciful God; father, peacemaker, care giver, healer, source of strenght, refuge, confidante and friend etc. Indept knowlege of God's complete personality is only made known thru Jesus christ. Having this total awareness will make you God's son and not his slave or hired hand. Why did you think Jesus christ is called the son of God? Many muslim think his being God's son means being 'begotten' as defined by human terms. Not so my friends. God Spiritually cloned himself that we may begin to see him as he is in totality. That we may relate to him as sons and not as slaves. A son of course has more rights than his father's slaves.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by eccentric(m): 3:12am On Mar 07, 2010
The son is usually the heir to the father's kingdom while a slave has little or no rights at all. He is either sold eventually or left to perish in shackles. Don't be God's slave. Be his son that ye may partake of his inheritance if not worshipin Him would be a hypocritic chore, piety without love or committment whom it's given. You can only achieve this feat by believing in christ for through him alone can you see God as he is truly and follow Him the way he desires you to.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by eccentric(m): 3:38am On Mar 07, 2010
God is great! God is the same today, yesterday and forever meaning that his personality changeth not. However God can change His mind and He has a lot of times. For instance God no longer wants sinners or defaulters of his word to be killed. Jesus portrayed this in the bible when he stopped the stoning of the adulterous woman. The death of a sinner brings much delight to satan and much grief to God because in a sinner's death,satan's gains a soul. We are living in an era of grace and every soul is precious to God. He desires the repentance of the unbelievers not their annihilation. In these end times any one especially the likes of muttalab who thinks slaughterings infidels will earn him a space in paradise will find himself in hell instead. Jesus christ teaches that souls are better of better use to God converted than sent to hell by murder. That is why we are taught to love all of mankind even those who persecute us and to leave vengeance to God.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]absolutely rubbish--- sad sad , JESUS encourages Cannibalism by making people eat up his flesh and drink his blood and you're here siding him and going against the power of witchcraft. If Christians should kick against the witches and wizard meaning they're kicking or harming themselves because JESUS their master was a wizard , performing all source of magic like : walking on top of water , turning stone into bread ,cursing a tree not to grow with a spell and so on. . .JESUS and your so-called religion God must be blame if the world go worster than this present stage.[/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ogaga liar. Where in d bible did Jesus turned stone to bread? Read matt4 u will know dat ur master devil was hungry&begged jesus to turn stones to bread,but Jesus didnt oblige him.
Mind u Jesus was not a wizard/witchcraft
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
eccentric:

Listen to me Abu zola and listen very carefully. When Jesus christ broke bread and drank wine with his disciples on their last supper and told them they were eating his flesh and drinking his blood he was speaking only figuratively about his impending death by crucifixion. He also mentioned that one of them would betray him.catch my drift? Jesus christ was speaking figuratively and not otherwise my muslim friends. It is however pitiful that the christians in this thread do not realise that the best way to communicate with one who does not understand the teachings of christ is by simply explaining to him.After all we all worship the same sovereign GOD only that we see him through different spectacles. Muslims know half of God's personality; the judge of mankind, creator of all things, master, avenger, ruler, etc. Muslims only know that side of God which terrifies and scares one into obeisance out of fear but that knowlege of God alone only breeds slaves who serve God out of fear alone like automatons going thru the role as a ritual most times without much commitment. But God is also a loving, forgiving, merciful God; father, peacemaker, care giver, healer, source of strenght, refuge, confidante and friend etc. Indept knowlege of God's complete personality is only made known thru Jesus christ. Having this total awareness will make you God's son and not his slave or hired hand. Why did you think Jesus christ is called the son of God? Many muslim think his being God's son means being 'begotten' as defined by human terms. Not so my friends. God Spiritually cloned himself that we may begin to see him as he is in totality. That we may relate to him as sons and not as slaves. A son of course has more rights than his father's slaves.

shut up
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2010
Abuzola !:

shut up
zola u are back
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
toba:

zola u are back

and so wat
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
Abuzola !:

and so wat

any crime in asking?
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Abuzola1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
cool
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
[size=13pt]my friend. . . you arge too much these days, i wonder what you're up to. can't you agree that Jesus have encourage only bad things before he was finally killed by my fellow brothers. . . . i have know , Jesus isn't that innocent.[/size]

toba:

Ogaga liar. Where in d bible did Jesus turned stone to bread? Read matt4 u will know dat your master devil was hungry&begged jesus to turn stones to bread,but Jesus didnt oblige him.
Mind u Jesus was not a wizard/witchcraft
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by jesus3: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]my friend. . . you arge too much these days, i wonder what you're up to. can't you agree that Jesus have encourage only bad things before he was finally killed by my fellow brothers. . . . i have know , Jesus isn't that innocent.[/size]

What nonsense are u talking about. Kindly show me the evil that jesus did?

[center] [size=50pt]shocked[/size][/center]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by GoodMuyis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
Why did u guys resurrect 4 month dead topic

OK

i know the guys @Abuzola is very hungary when he posted the message, and the only the that come to is mind is Bread then He remember that: " If Jesus is on earth he would have turn one or some of the stones on his street to bread for him to eat, But not possible that is why he was angry then decided to post this when he has fill his belly.  grin grin

OK friend get some bread here>>

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:V43CCEgc2zcHrM:http://www.recipes4us.co.uk/images/Dark%2520Bread%2520Riser.jpg[/img]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
[size=13pt][font= OldMan Book Style]Jesus you're here already. . . well , i wasn't talking to you, i was talking about the jewish '' Jesus '' who was killed because he was too stubborn. . . grin grin. you can pretend as if you don't know Jesus of nazareth is an evil guy , you want me to start pointing out all his evil i will but , don't cry out and say '' i wish i know'' i wouldn't hae challenge the annointed son of Satan. . . should i go on? wink[/font][/size]
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Hutchie(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why is it that people speak evil of the things they do not know or understand. If Jesus really meant that we should eat His literal body and drink His literal blood then most of us living today would not be saved because how far would His body and blood have stretched from the time of His death till now? It is not literal but spiritual.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by Hardeihorllah(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
@abu zola

i think som pple will need to go back to sch and learn the GST101 (elementary english). Althoughi 'm not an expert in the fiel, i still remember allegory and metaphor. I'll advise som one to learn these too, then maybe u will be more reasonable to modify this senseless thread of yours!
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by goggs(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
@eccentric

the problem with some people is that they are not here to learn or ask honest questions or satisfy their curiosity. they are here to ridicule

so your being nice, civil and explaining the best you can elicts not appreciation(even if the poster doesn't agree) but insults.

so you see, the rules of courtesy doesn't exist with some of them. If you want to be civil with these guys you are wasting your time. just state the facts in a couple of lines or leave them in their ignorance.

Also remember that largely because of deficient education or rabid hatred for Christianity, verses are picked in isolation, figurative phrases are deliberately twisted and presented as wished as often as they can to overwhelm you and wear you down.

I have been here long enough to notice.
Re: Despicable Act / Jesus Encourages Cannibalism by LagosShia: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
[size=14pt]Cannibalism In The Bible![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Magdalene Sister Slaves' Of Its Catholic Workhouses Who Were Brutalized By Nuns / Full List Of Nigerian Richest Pastors And Their Networth 2018 / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.