Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (8567 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Can U Forgive your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2010
kenniebaby:

it happened to a man who discovered that his first son isnt his after having undergone DNA test to confirm the paternity of the son before traveling to US.The woman latter confessed but the man and the children have been so used to each other that they both agreed to stick together.
The issue is that alot is happening.one just have to 4give.talk to urself first and confirm that u have 4given her.if you can adopt the child, go ahead,if yo u cant,then let go of the child.Men too do have children out of wedlock and their wives still 4give them.so, just talk to urself and know if you can 4give or not.

point of correction, men who have kids out of wedlock to another woman dont lie to their wives that the kids are hers
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by distincty: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
i am a lady, let give guy space to say thier mind, but if it were to be me, i will not expose the woman but we can no longer live together
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2010
sometimes i wonder if this site shld be called nairaland or dumbpostland. Anyhow, the way majority of women are in a society, the way that society will be. if we have a bulk of love-peddlers in a society whichever way you look at it, corporate ashi, road-side ashi, etc, the society will be filled with rubbish.

Sorry to ask in my naivety, are DNA tests for real in naija? Please @poster how did the man in question get to know?

just live your life. Everything will be brought to judgement later but for now, enjoy!!!!!! If a woman likes, let her give every man on her street a baby. No sinner will go unpurnished whether u forgive her or not. Ohhh! women are supposed to be models of moral standing but they are soooo weak.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Ndipe(m): 5:11am On Feb 18, 2010
Forgive as the Lord says. Meanwhile read this topic I posted a while back.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13738.0.html
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Sissy3(f): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2010
na2day?:

thats why we are still together bcuz u didnt get any child from those acts of urs! angry angry angry

didnt you receive your restraining order from the court abi you want to get served again

[size=2pt]how r u. longest tyme[/size]
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2010
~Sissy~:

didnt you receive your restraining order from the court abi you want to get served again

[size=2pt]how r u. longest tyme[/size]

dem dey restrain breeze? tongue tongue tongue [size=2pt]i am fine ooo, really long. what have u been up to lately? [/size]
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by H2O2: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2010
illegi wetin? me a r'oran. a o gbo iru e ri a fi n da eru ba oloro ni.

sugbon sugbon e the wife must pack. don't know what to do with the kids yet.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Davidandgo: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
i would be heartbroken, i'd rather i dont find out because the poor child would also share in the blame and would likely hate the mother for life! angry
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Tope4all(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
It is un-African for a legitimate wife to even engage in extramarital affairs let alone having child from the union. i would never and anybody thay can bear such situation is a psychotic lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by oliidell(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
D marriage is over definitely, but wat happens to th child depends on wat i feel. if i love the child already, il bring him/her up and let them kno wats up wen they r of age.
at times closeness matas more than blood.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by coolboy100(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
nezerst:

Una don come again! Leave women alone abeg!
What happens to the men that impregnate women outside?
outside is not inside remember young girl in your own house you can have any man child but in a man house i dnt think is right fro you to have another man child in his house think
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Ndipe(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2010
Tope4all:

It is [b]un-African for a legitimate wife to even engage in extramarital affairs[/b] let alone having child from the union. i would never and anybody thay can bear such situation is a psychotic lipsrsealed

Adultery is a taboo worldwide not just in Africa.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by dollz(f): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
For those of una wey talk say "forgive", I pray make the same thing no happen to una, cos e too hard to chop. Anyway if na me, i go first tell d wife make she go enrol the bastar'd for foster home, then wish d wife goodluck for MY REVENGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by denony(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
Not my type, though i pray i never encounter such
I will not only throw her out but, i will defintely treat her fuckoyo grin
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Sissy3(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
na2day?:

dem dey restrain breeze? tongue tongue tongue [size=2pt]i am fine ooo, really long. what have u been up to lately? [/size]

keep wishing, 1day de will come tru.[size=2pt] been extremely busier. hows life i treating u[/size]
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2010
~Sissy~:

keep wishing, 1day de will come tru.[size=2pt] been extremely busier. hows life i treating u[/size]

i no more wish, i am now riding the horses. tongue tongue
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by onlykach: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2010
its hard but it is painful,some would get hurt that is just the truth, I just have to ginger the swagger
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by SPYDAMAN(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
HELLO LADIS AND GENTS,MY NAME IS RUSSELL ANI C.E.O MASSIVE CREW PROMOTION.MASSIVE PROMOTES SPYDAMAN 2010 HERE IS A LINK TO THE HOTTEST SINGLE FROM SPYDAMAN
http://www.4shared.com/file/223885962/d5a651cd/sdy_da_man_yon_yon_yon.html

http://www.mix.dj/viral-player/SPYDAMAN.htmlsdy da man yon yon yon.mp3
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by 4klolodam: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
Good talk all ya. but a simple question as in the other way round. What if it was U (d man) who another lady brings 2 kids for to meet U, Ur wife and 2kids at home. WUD U EXPECT UR WIFE TO FORGIVE U OR RUN AWAY WITH HER KIDS? MEN and woMEN and all d same. Cheats. na hu dem catch, du bad. most likely the woMEN bcx they r not as SMART.
On a laita not, forgiveness is not what we decide on when there is no err. i use to believe that no one can hurt me to the extent of my not forgiving (as a Christian) but believe me now when i say, i really feel like killing some people everytime i remember my aunts and co.

na who dey inside pit dey know if him fit jump out or them go help am out. tongue
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
4klolodam:

Good talk all ya. but a simple question as in the other way round. What if it was U (d man) who another lady brings 2 kids for to meet U, your wife and 2kids at home. WUD U EXPECT your WIFE TO FORGIVE U OR RUN AWAY WITH HER KIDS? MEN and woMEN and all d same. Cheats. na hu dem catch, du bad. most likely the woMEN bcx they r not as SMART.

"whats good for the goose is good for the gander"
if a man was dumb enough to jeopardize his family life by having unprotected intimacy with some woman and had her pregnant twice then he deserves anything that would come out of this mess and his wife has all the rights to leave his sorry a$$ if she decides to do so.

if the wifey decides to stay with him(some women are desperate like that) then she will have to accept that her husband HAS to have a relationship with these kids since he is their father unless wifey is such a heartless woman that she will ask him to choose between his family and the illegitimate children.
whatever mistake husband did should never be the reason for making the children pay/suffer for them. he may have been a lousy husband but forcing him into being an absent father is wrong in so many levels.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Pataki: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
Truly and sincerely, I have no seed of forgiveness for such a woman. Immediately I know, I expect her to be aware that our marriage ends there instantly. I also expect the same reaction from her if she were to be in my shoes.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Gabarium: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2010
I will not divorce her instead I will kill her
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2010
i dont know which is most saddening as a female, the actual affair or how often it happens and goes unknown-the secret of the paternalty. lol, pretty sad.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2010
Gabarium:

I will not divorce her instead I will kill her

LOL!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by swoosh(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
A man would forgive his wife for anything but infidelity, yeah thats righ, even if he slaps his mom or tries to poison him, but d moment he finds out some1 else slept with her, the relationship ends

So if as a woman you find out a man forgave you after finding out you slept with another man, in 95% of the cases i would suggest you run away cos he;s probably waiting for an opportunity to strike where it'll hurt most
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by biina: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2010
No
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dreamm(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
I knw of a woman dat her first child(male) is 4m a guy he was datin b4 she got married. Til nw d husbnd nor d guy knw abt it. D child is in J.s.s 3nw and hapens 2b d only son.If d husbnd finds out wat do u tink he'l do? Chase d only son nd wife out of d house? There's an adage that says, .'Only a woman knws who got her pregnant. Jst pray it doesn't happen 2u,u migt evn end up doing notin cos it's alwyz easier said dan done.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dreamm(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
I knw of a woman dat her first child(male) is 4m a guy he was datin b4 she got married. Til nw d husbnd nor d guy knw abt it. D child is in J.s.s 3nw and hapens 2b d only son.If d husbnd finds out wat do u tink he'l do? Chase d only son nd wife out of d house? There's an adage that says, .'Only a woman knws who got her pregnant. Jst pray it doesn't happen 2u,u migt evn end up doing notin cos it's alwyz easier said dan done.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dreamm:

so how did u get the 411 on the matter?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dreamm(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
@na2day,only u knws wat u mean by 411. I never posted 2exchange words wit u or any1.We're in a sinful world full of heartles beings. Jst pray it doesn't happen 2u,cos if it does then u'll knw whether am 411 or nt.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dreamm:

@na2day,only u knws wat u mean by 411. I never posted 2exchange words wit u or any1.We're in a sinful world full of heartles beings. Jst pray it doesn't happen 2u,cos if it does then u'll knw whether am 411 or nt.

google is a friend. now why will it happen to me when i am getting married to u, abi u r pregnant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Forgive And 'forget'? **A True Life Story** / Igbo Girl Marry A Guy From Delta State? / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.