Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50051 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Sleyanya1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Wow, I'd never believed that one can save that much from NYSC alawi o.

Thou art a disciplined somebody.

I pray your investment(s) pays off exceedingly.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Dething: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
helphelp:
Carry 1.5 odds for bet9ja

You will make a profit of 150k or lose every grin grin grin

.....but you wicked sha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Kapasky80: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

Join a what'sapp agropenuer group and thank me later you will be glad you did..
An exerpts from the group today

COST BREAKDOWN OF ONE HECTARE OF MAIZE
1. Mechanical land clearing and preparation = N25,000
2. Land lease charges: N8,500 per hectare per year
3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
4. Maize seeds @ N700 per kg, 20kg will be needed for 1hectare = N14,000
5. Mechanical Planting = (N10,000 per hectare)
6. Pre-emergence herbicides (5 liters at N2500/l) = N12,500
7. Fertilizer (ratio of 20:10:10, 9 bags at N10,000/bag) = N90,000
8. Application of herbicides = N10,000
9. Labour cost for application of fertilizer (8 pd at N500/pd) = N4,000
10. I Unit of Knapsack Sprayer = N2,000 (One-time purchase).
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
COST OF FIRST SEASON OF PLANTING = N231,000
COST OF SECOND SEASON OF PLANTING = N204,000
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PURE PROFITS IN FIRST SEASON = N135,260
PURE PROFITS IN SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT SEASONS = N162,260
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.
ok

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Sultty(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise
Plz borrow me I'll return it with some interest dm me for further discussions cool
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Yabiola26(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Organs:

You have contact # Bross?

08031378794 call or What'sapp.. . It's not limited to maize alone oo
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by djbussy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Start a food business.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Walexil(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Use am play bet9ja na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Collins4u1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Visit Owerri with it and enjoy Life.

Amy u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Moganajoe: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

You must look very lanky for starving yourself to save 300k in just one year. If not for cost of the shop bet9ja would uv been better. or can drink whole sale.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by sweatlana: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.
How do I join the group pls??
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by vuc1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
300k? Did you serve the nation for 5 years?
grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Fidelismaria: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
well since you don't know what to do with it
why not credit my acct cos I know exactly what to do with it
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by pweetiedee(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:
What do you need a shop for? Start a mobile business. There are many websites where you can advertise. Olx, jiji etc.

Choose somethin' u have a flair for so when the goin' gets tough sheer interest will keep you goin'.

Laptops & Phones move fast & are very portable & will still allow you work 9-5 if you want. You can offer lower prices since you don't pay shop rent nor salaries & (probably) still single... except you have a Slay Mama ready to milk you dry.

Well said.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by sweatlana: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
senatorken01:

GO and start fish farming bro or go into poultry ... it pays later
Hmmm fish feed no be here o

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by uchemelvin20004: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Play odd of 2 every weekend
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by talebearer123: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please send me 50k out of it and I will show you a business yould do with the rest 250k and in 6months it wiil turn to 5million naira.

Its in my blood to help pipul grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:

See better biabia bank wey you fit invest am put. You can only deposit though, you can never withdraw! grin

Debbie19:
Message me OP, i have a plan for you
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by pweetiedee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
senatorken01:

That business is not people with small money. You want him to die of heart attack?

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Iamsammy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mcdons205:

Hello, i would advise you go into real estate , since you might not be interested in Online Marketing . For more details on it send a whatsapp message to this number +2348143960033
u still wan scam dz young man oga scammer, Abah!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by ActionsShure: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buy iphone 7s and start forming big boi

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by cyrielo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:
I'm here to get ideas. same situation as you op. I also have been saving since I started NYSC. I'd pass out in October as well. I've Been thinking about the labour market though I have a First Class in mathematics and this university I'm serving might have interest in me.
I want to start a business after passing out.

cheers.

may we be favoured.
have you heard of Andela
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
The guy is a good manager.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Kokaine(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoikea:
are you sure it's this year 2017 you are serving because I am not understanding at all....

me no even get one naira not to talk about savings and we are both passing out by November grin grin grin
hope your state will pay you oh
or you have strong backup from home. cos the psychological effect of returning with nothing is hard.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Iamsammy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

How do I join the group pls??
only no join any group oh! U wan enta scammer hand Abi? Any one DAT drop numba for u, nor even try call am. Just follow some reasonable advice den startup ur biz
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
senatorken01:

Can he star fis farming with that amount. Did you ask if he has the space to train the fishes?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by dipznano: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

11. Harvesting = N15,000
Total
PROFITS AND RETURNS

Bro abeg make we yarn... can u drop ur contact... Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by aribisala0(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:

Before I make my recommendation I suggest that you put my advice to prayer fast for 48 hours drinking only water.God will guide you to the right path.
Myy advice is this :

Send me a PM and I willl send you account details so you can send the money to me. We have a faimily ritual where we kill chickens and snaiils for sacrifice and it has been revealed to me that the next sponsor shall receive life transforming financial blessing within 300 months. Clearly 300 is your lucky number .

MMay God guide you to the right path of laiming your glory
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Orpe7(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
For starters open an ARM MONEY MARKET FUND watch ur money grow and the mean time think properly for an investment. Don't rush else u will wish u spent the money on urself during nysc
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by omoikea(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kokaine:
hope your state will pay you oh
or you have strong backup from home. cos the psychological effect of returning with nothing is hard.

the state doesn't pay...i will just find my way around after nysc, its going to be somehow but am mentally prepared already

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by XTLikeNat777: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:

Inbox me..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.