Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro (1130 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by pantyboy: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
The King of ponzi is back again to deceive gullible nigerians to part away with their hard earned money....Only the foolish and greedy ones will fall for this trick. Remember what transpired last yr with MMM extra 20 percent mavro? MMM is going down again and a restart is iminent.........All is not well with MMM nigeria as it is grasping to survive. MMM guiders will never tell you the truth as they are as greedy as deizani. NIGERIANS PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. Don't fall the second time. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by nello111: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2017
STFU MITCH!!
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by philmimi1992(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Who asked u? Joblessness...
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by Stephenfowoyo(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2017
pantyboy:
The King of ponzi is back again to deceive gullible nigerians to part away with their hard earned money....Only the foolish and greedy ones will fall for this trick. Remember what transpired last yr with MMM extra 20 percent mavro? MMM is going down again and a restart is iminent.........All is not well with MMM nigeria as it is grasping to survive. MMM guiders will never tell you the truth as they are as greedy as deizani. NIGERIANS PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. Don't fall the second time. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. Thanks.
where is the proof.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
His name is PantyBoy? No need to speak further
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by jamesjude: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2017
pantyboy:
Look here panty fool, point of correction, MMM is not a ponzi scheme, but a donation platform for helping the needy. Its obvious you are a totally dumb nonentity that knows noting about MMM. Anyway, you are good at something as your name implies, go and start doing what you know how to do best. (pulling of pants, narsh opener)
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2017
jamesjude:

Look here panty fool, point of correction, MMM is not a ponzi scheme, but a donation platform for helping the needy. Its obvious you are a totally dumb nonentity that knows noting about MMM. Anyway, you are good at something as your name implies, go and start doing what you know how to do best. (pulling of pants, narsh opener)
you calling some1 who know better than u dumb??

He who does not know, but thinks he knows, but don't know that he doesn't know, and don't want to know is a fool

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by jamesjude: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
CHESTER48:
you calling some1 who know better than u dumb??

He who does not know, but thinks he knows, but don't know that he doesn't know, and don't want to know is a fool

And who is this low life rearing its ugly head?
You are an animal, you know noting.
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by pantyboy: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Its a normal thing for the stubborn fly to follow the corpse to the grave.....I repeat gullible nigerians like the fools above me will still fall for this deceit. Tomorrow they will still come back to apologise to everyone that highlighted the red flags.
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by pantyboy: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
jamesjude:

Look at this FOOL here......he doesnt even know what a ponzi scheme is. Damn!!!! Where do I even start from? Where do I start to enlighten your ignorant mind? Tell me fool, where?
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by jamesjude: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
pantyboy:

Look at this FOOL here......he doesn't even know what a ponzi scheme is. Damn!!!! Where do I even start from? Where do I start to enlighten your ignorant mind? Tell me fool, where?
You will continue to remain a FOOL for life, that is why you rushed here to naira land to display your stupidity hoping you will make front page, but damm you, this thread is as good as thrash, because it was created by a nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2017
jamesjude:

You will continue to remain a FOOL for life, that is why you rushed here to naira land to display your stupidity hoping you will make front page, but damm you, this thread is as good as thrash, because it was created by a nonentity.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, FUVCCKK MEHN!! grin grin grin
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by chukzyfcbb: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
jamesjude:

calm your nerves down. I know what you are scared of. You are scared the panic doesn't spread out to other Mmm participants on Nairaland. If MMM participants know the worth of what they are in, then you shouldn't be panicking atall
Re: MMM Has Come Again With 100 Percent Mavro by jamesjude: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

calm your nerves down. I know what you are scared of. You are scared the panic doesn't spread out to other Mmm participants on Nairaland. If MMM participants know the worth of what they are in, then you shouldn't be panicking atall
No I panic not, he does not even know who he is talking with. just that these e-rats miscreants irritates me a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Newbie to Crypto trading / Earn N100 every 3days or N1000 every month on simple online task / Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Litecoin In Nigeria Without Verifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.