Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair (49912 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by wahzupguy(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Op wet in we do you?

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Opistorincos(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2017
How the Bleep does this pass as news??
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by StOla: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Burgerlomo: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2017
rafhell:
This is sad.

Very sad
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Had the strong urge to become a guy when I was little. Envied d freedom they had at home. Probably would have switched if I had d necessary means sha.

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by eluquenson(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
This life undecided
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by martineverest(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
He will explain to God when time reach till then mtcheew
we all arent sinless.......
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2017
That's d problem with having absolute freedom.. U won't realise wen u have crossed d line between sanity and craze.. If shim mama had brought her back earlier, I trust our white garment churches to have flogged d demons into bar beach long ago

4 Likes

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by MossLuv: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
So she get preak to back woman nw?
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Unbreakable007: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
They(is) now she-male.

Wetin u type?

I mean she +he = she- he.
Change he to male and she remain constant =she-male

Ehhe continue

Continue Wetin? Abeg u dey confuse me angry
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2017
I am yet to read the history on how they derived at that medical logo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Lalas247(f): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:
we all arent sinless.......
Yes we are but some sins we can repent
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by djbussy(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Now I know why God was angry about the fruit of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Realdeals(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2017
That's what you have when you don't allow your child to hustle for their living.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by masqot(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
isokay
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Eeroh95(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Why can't she transgender her pussy join?
SMH undecided undecided
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by MisterGrace: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:
her life,her choice....i cant condemn her

watch how hypocritical nigerians condemn her actions and say 'TOUCH NOT' when their pastors are involved

For your mind, you dey claim civilized pesin?

3 Likes

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by aku626(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
DDNICE:
This is the nonsense Sade deserves for refusing to identify with her culture.

Rubbish talk who would like to identify with the nonsense going on in this country?

1 Like

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes we are but some sins we can repent
what if she repents?
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by alphailluminatus: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Louisojibe:
Singer, Sade Adu's transgender son shared these new photos of himself on his Instagram page showing off his newlygrown facial hairs. Izzak Theo was born a girl but started her transformation to a boy last year.

Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/08/sade-adus-transgender-son-develops.html

If only she was in Nigeria and had tasted almighty life changing black "kponron", this would not have happened. She would have stayed feminine.
Iranu, she should just admit she is a lesbian, I don't understand what the world is becoming
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Felixalex(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
electronicsguuy:
1.2kva inverter for sale.
N19000

0811-9387235

In lay man's terms.... How long does it take to fully charge and what appliances can it power?
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nbote(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2017
martineverest:
what if she repents?

Would it b a she repenting or a he..? Or would she repent back to a he or back to a she?
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
DDNICE:
This is the nonsense Sade deserves for refusing to identify with her culture.

Which culture are you talking about?

This doomed land?

She actually did noble by refusing to identity with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Inidinero(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2017
end tym scientific program designed from d pit of hell.the she/boy will soon be tired of living a fake lyf.
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
amosyanyan:
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by win2kwire: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Disgusting!
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Tedassie(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Nma27:
Had the strong urge to become a guy when I was little. Envied d freedom they had at home. Probably would have switched if I had d necessary means sha.
Identity Crisis!

Worst thing that can happen to any human being!
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Kaybaba5(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Very soon now she will turn to lesbian
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by MissRaine69(f): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know him, he does not know me therefore no judgement passed
Re: Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair by Sanchez01: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
emeijeh:
What's all this western nonsense?

If only she grew up in Nigeria
Where did Bobrisky grow up again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.