Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) (40801 Views)

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by binsanni(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Burutai, is clueless as a rotten vegetable in london. Am still wonderng who appoint such a coward being as chief of army staff.

Someone who remove his camouflage and hide and disguise as a mere driver during armrobber attacked, is that one worth calling chief of army staff?

Tell that demented fellow in london to tender his resignation letter before this week runs out, we nigerians won't take it anymore, we have excercise patient long enough.
who are the we? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by gr8eminent(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
What is the significant of this staff??
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Burutai, is clueless as a rotten vegetable in london. Am still wonderng who appoint such a coward being as chief of army staff.

Someone who remove his camouflage and hide and disguise as a mere driver during armrobber attacked, is that one worth calling chief of army staff?

Tell that demented fellow in london to tender his resignation letter before this week runs out, we nigerians won't take it anymore, we have excercise patient long enough.

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Just love the military!

Will definitely have 2 high precision jet fighter pilots as my children
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Do you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
GuyWise:

These types of comments shouldn't be coming out from a moderator like you,

Won't be surpprise if I find out that you are also fighting tribal war on this forum using your alternate moniker.
he has alternate moniker & he is die hard fan of APC that will do anything to satisfy APC. He's ready to ban anybody who dare insult APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by marvin902(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
God bless the Nigerian army..
buh i still prefer the Air-force to you guys smiley smiley smiley
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by omaolowo(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
These Army Generals walking about with walking sticks....
Since when has the walking stick become a part of the uniform? Or is it for swaggering purpose?

To the best of my knowledge, Army Generals of other countries do not use these old folks' tools to swagger!
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Someone who remove his camouflage and hide and disguise as a mere driver during armrobber attacked, is that one worth calling chief of army staff?[i][/i]

That's what's called tatical or technical maneuvering
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Emescot(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2017
seunadeolu:
why do our Army Chiefs like to employ the use of staff while performing their duties, are they all crippled grin cheesy just my thought, because i cant find such in other countries.
Chief of army 'staff' grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
Is the military own by the North? Some thing is really fishing in this Nigeria where most of the strategic posts are man by the North even when they are the dullest and lacks expertise.

Let God be in control.
na person no tel una may UNA no buy NDA form...with this una biafra of a thing...who give Una COAS.....
omaolowo:
These Army Generals walking about with walking sticks....
Since when has the walking stick become a part of the uniform? Or is it for swaggering purpose?

To the best of my knowledge, Army Generals of other countries do not use these old folks' tools to swagger!
if you dnt know any thing abt milltary just shut up.....you no dey see WO's and MWO's in the army or airforce with stick
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

I just read nonsense....where ., when and which place Buratai encountered armed robbers and he removed his camo.?
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
GuyWise:

Won't be surpprise if I find out that you are also fighting tribal war on this forum using your alternate moniker.
Lol grin
Make he no kuku ban u oo
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2017
GuyWise:

grin grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by popeme(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Interesting

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2017
gr8eminent:
What is the significant of this staff??
help me go9gle

'Swagger stick'
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Ordinary press up that my grandma does is news on nairaland. What a shame!!!!
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by modsfucker: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
Is the military own owned by the North? Some thing something is really fishing fishy in this Nigeria where most of the strategic posts are man manned by the North even when they are the dullest and lacks lack expertise.

Let God be in control.

Those mistakes are unacceptably too many to be found in a five-line sentence.....

So who's the dullest now?
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Yakson09: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
gozmok1:
where is buhari?
he dey london.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Yakson09: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2017
dannytoe:
Buratai the Ipob slayer
grin
dannytoe:
Buratai the Ipob slayer
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Wehdone Sir!
I remember the day he was picture drinking/soaking garri at night under a tree in a calm part of Bama area, and he said they were engaging the terrorist, he sat down while gallant soldiers were been slaughtered at the battle front.
Chief of Army Staff indeed.

lol, are u a soldier
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Iamzik: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
I've never seen a US general holding walking stick. What is this craze about a healthy fifty something year old man getting addicted to walking stick??

Or is it a gun in disguise ?
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
[s][/s]
crazysaint:

Tell that demented fellow in london to tender his resignation letter before this week runs out, we nigerians Biafrauds won't take it anymore, we have excercise patient long enough.
Fix dat for you....set of confused fellows
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Almaiga:
Welldone Buratai the slayer of any anti-Nigerian. I can smell fear from the IPOD's on this thread. grin
God bless the Nigerian Army,
God bless Buratai,
God bless Osibanjo,
God Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

ayam nt undastandin d buhari p@ ooo
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2017
KAYD007:

That's what's called tatical or technical maneuvering

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2017
GuyWise:

Well said..I swear moderators are meant to be neutral..Some of dem clash with pipu with dere other monikers ad when dey can't stand the heat they ban yu.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Adminisher: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Ibo man and telling lies . Inferiority complex overrides shame. They tell the lie , they get proved wrong and they still post more lies. Is everything finished for you guys?. Why no honour?

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Rubbish!!!
u think is that easy bah OK I'm of the opinion that not one yeye cheap talk can decide the faith of 198 million Nigerians so park well abeg make I pass.mtcheeew
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
Is the military own by the North? Some thing is really fishing in this Nigeria where most of the strategic posts are man by the North even when they are the dullest and lacks expertise.

Let God be in control.
look at this cheap illiterate talking. And you ended your post by saying "let God be in control". Why can't you stand up and take control? If you believe God is the controller , why questioning his arrangements again?

When your cowards forefathers couldn't do anything, the young nothern officers stood their ground and fought gallantly.

Where were your useless head when Jonathan had his men at the helm?
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Apart from push ups, what else can this guy do?

After all his boys are good at intimidating civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.