Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) (40803 Views)

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Why so pained?
Yu are a moderator so yu shuld always remain neutral..Abi yu forgot to switch to another moniker?
Oya ban yur self now angry

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2017
So? If he wants to prove a point he should join them in the front line of battle
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Angelparadise: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
look at this cheap illiterate talking. And you ended your post by saying "let God be in control". Why can't you stand up and take control? If you believe God is the controller , why questioning his arrangements again?

When your cowards forefathers couldn't do anything, the young nothern officers stood their ground and fought gallantly.

Where were your useless head when Jonathan had his men at the helm?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Burutai, is clueless as a rotten vegetable in london. Am still wonderng who appoint such a coward being as chief of army staff.

Someone who remove his camouflage and hide and disguise as a mere driver during armrobber attacked, is that one worth calling chief of army staff?

Tell that demented fellow in london to tender his resignation letter before this week runs out, we nigerians won't take it anymore, we have excercise patient long enough.

Your grammar alone is enough to demoralize out gallant soldiers.
You're a crazy patient from where again??
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
NairaEffect:

Your grammar alone is enough to demoralize out gallant soldiers.
You're a crazy patient from where again??

he's a crazysaint grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Almaiga:
Welldone Buratai the slayer of any anti-Nigerian. I can smell fear from the IPOD's on this thread. grin
God bless the Nigerian Army,
God bless Buratai,
God bless Osibanjo,
God Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.
GOD BLESS PM BUHARI
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2017
GOD bless Nigerian ARMY
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Angelparadise:
Is the military own by the North? Some thing is really fishing in this Nigeria where most of the strategic posts are man by the North even when they are the dullest and lacks expertise.

Let God be in control.
u mean lack expertise in prostitution,armed robbery,kidnapping,cultism,smuggling hard drugs,baby factory business,yahoo yahoo,and ritualism or what?

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by johnisaola(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
GOD bless Nigera ARMY
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by rukis360(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2017
If there's any gallant service chief I know of its this buratai and the Idris the igp.... Others are just big bellied office occupiers
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by rukis360(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
seunadeolu:
why do our Army Chiefs like to employ the use of staff while performing their duties, are they all crippled grin cheesy just my thought, because i cant find such in other countries.
other countries use it, it's meant for appointment holders and service chiefs, they're not crippled
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

Burutai, is clueless as a rotten vegetable in london. Am still wonderng who appoint such a coward being as chief of army staff.

Someone who remove his camouflage and hide and disguise as a mere driver during armrobber attacked, is that one worth calling chief of army staff?

Tell that demented fellow in london to tender his resignation letter before this week runs out, we nigerians won't take it anymore, we have excercise patient long enough.
Go to sambisa and help military to subdue book haram.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Afritop(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Bullets don't do press ups
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Na press up he dey do? make he follow his men enter where the fight dey take place.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
He is simply leading by example. However, he must not joke with their motivation and equipment. Because morale are to be high always

Lafia Dole
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
seunadeolu:
why do our Army Chiefs like to employ the use of staff while performing their duties, are they all crippled grin cheesy just my thought, because i cant find such in other countries.
itz a symbol of superiority.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

So Buratai is a coward? Let your father go to Sambisa and lead soldiers then. Your brave Fada grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Edu3Again:
Two house Dubai GENERAL BURATAI

Scaring Boko Haram with press ups since 390 AD. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Edu3Again: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
AreaFada2:

Scaring Boko Haram with press ups since 390 AD. cheesy grin
Good one grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
dannytoe:
Buratai the Ipob slayer

Let him go to America and return, then we can decide who is slaying who :-)
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by otus4me(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
people like u dont even show up during protests. idiot
crazysaint:

Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by maxiflexy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

be careful of what you post u can be trace.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by talebearer123: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lytech:

he is dead..

Ok u met him in the spirit world. Goodluck to u grin
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by talebearer123: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
maxiflexy:

be careful of what you post u can be trace.

Ppl dont kno this so they talk carelessly. There was a day i googled my moniker nd put nairaland infront. It brought one of my comments on NL and i was shocked.
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
crazysaint:

id you winess all this bullshit you're saying?.......walahi talai if I should set my eyes on you you, Iwo Jima after the D-day invasion will be better than you. Danburuba shege Anuofia bstard
People are risking life and limb and you're spewing nonsense
Re: Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) by rayreddington(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
but that isn't a walking stick...

omaolowo:
These Army Generals walking about with walking sticks....
Since when has the walking stick become a part of the uniform? Or is it for swaggering purpose?

To the best of my knowledge, Army Generals of other countries do not use these old folks' tools to swagger!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.