Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? (7791 Views)

Advise: How Can A Muslim Intend His Whole Life To Be For Allah? / Eid: What You Need To Know About Udhiya (slaughtering Animals For Allah) / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by ayinba1(f): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Demmzy15:
The world was monotheistic but then people began to deviate and thus many fell into polytheism! Not the other way round.

Amazing....if I could like this a million times! How on earth can any muslim bring forth such an argument about the name to call Allah. Was Adam (A.S.) a monotheist or polytheist? How about Nuh (A.S.)?

Please follow the history of man. From creation, monotheism and sinning, then polytheism.

SMH! So what about Chineke?
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Empiree: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
ayinba1:

Amazing....if I could like this a million times!
How you dey madam. You went incognito mode?
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by ayinba1(f): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Empiree:
How you dey madam. You went incognito mode?

Alhamdulillah. You quoted all my typo.
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Empiree: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
ayinba1:
You quoted all my typo.
Alhamdulillah FIXED
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by medexico(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
DeathStroke007:
Laugh rolling on the floor . . .LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY . . . YEEPA. . WAHALA WA O. . instead for the alfa to answer question by brining proof from quran and hadith, he go bring proof from yoruba language. . and some gullible people still follow his fatwa. . ehn. .when did sharaf become like this o o o. .chai. . ehn aw0n wo gaan ni alfa n pe ni keferi o. . awon wo ni takfiri . . . no be so sharaf divide bidia using syllable? laughing . .and dem still follow his fatwa . . . . .M0ST PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY DULL. .RMP p

There was a paragraph where he said Muslims shouldn't call Allaah Olorun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Stressful Is Your Work? / Denmark Is Loosing / "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.