Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Imagine.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine.lol (1979 Views)

What's The Worst And Most Gross Food Combination You Can Imagine?.. Some Below / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / Can You Imagine This WHITE LIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine.lol by iscocruz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
IMAGINE .............
Yesterday when i was reading the bible about how God removed 24 out of a possible 48 ribs from Adam to create eve, after reading that portion of the bible, i was moved by a powerful spirit and my eyes were opened to see what i havent seen before, i sat on the floor with my hand on my chin thinking and imagining what men could have done with the 48 ribs if it wasnt removed . seriously we could have made alot of money from selling one or two to pay our bills and more lives could have been saved from the kidney sellers to inteded selling their kidney to complete their iphone 7 payment, they could have focused more on selling their ribs first instead than risking their lives selling one of their kidneys to complete their iphone 7 payment. i no fit shout again

Re: Imagine.lol by Seguntimmy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
sumhow dry, bt wehdon sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Kill Person Hahahahaha- Phlexnaija / Tribute To The Drunkards In Da House(njpc) / When There Is No Light And Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.