Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria (4321 Views)

‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate / Hon. Timothy Owoeye In Ritual Scandal (full Video ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by AnambraDota: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2017
when the dust of Soka Forest in Ibadan is yet to be settled the upsurge in ritual killings in Yorubaland keep gathering momentum with reckless abandoned.

When the dust of 1000 boys in Ajegunle was about being settle Yorubas started baddoo at Ikorodu killing families in their sleep and using herkerchief to collect their victims blood which they sell N500k to ritualistic.

People in Osun State are running away due to wanton killings for ritual purpose but Yoruba leaders are not brinking an eyelid over the ugly development in Yorubaland.

Last year NAPTIP declared Ogun State the most deadly state with highest level of ritual killings but Yoruba leaders ignored the call from the credible government agency that is responsible for tackling the menace.

On Monday another den of ritualistic were discovered along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, I was shock watching the video clips of the evil menace of rituals dens were many victims were rescued and decaying and human bones littering the roadside dungeon.

Why is it that Yoruba leaders are not concerned about the high rate of kidnapping and ritual killings in their domains, a week will never pass without us being greeted with gory images of people holding human heads, hands and private parts.

Please why do Yoruba leaders chose to keep mum, I have the right to say it because I have relatives in South West so that they won't fall victims of Yoruba penchant for ritual killings when their leaders chose to remain quiet.

Let's join hands to condemn evil before it came back haunting us.

Mods please don't delete the SOS messages.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by wordproof: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
Its terrible...

2 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
I blame those that brainwash the culprits into believing that money can be made through rituals!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by nawtyme: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Exactly what I expected the Yorubas to be doing on Nairaland, because it directly affects them. Not going about opening anti-biafran threads everywhere on Nairaland as soon as they come across free data.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Chidi4u(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2017
As long as they are not Igbo, they won't exhibit oral diarrhea from their vocal cord

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Lloydfather(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2017
Don't be surprise the so call leaders were the one's patronizing the ritual killers.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by raker300: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Yorubas have all the opinions about the igbos and how they should act but they have no opinion about how to run their own affairs

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by AnambraDota: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:
Exactly what I expected the Yorubas to be doing on Nairaland, because it directly affects them. Not going about opening anti-biafran threads everywhere on Nairaland as soon as they come across free data.

It doesn't affect only them, you could be a victim tomorrow or someone you know.

Evil is evil

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by raker300: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Op, don't be surprised when Yorubas release a statistics showing the ritual killing are lowest in the south-waste.

Those guys are something else

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by navyseal2220: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
raker300:
Yorubas have all the opinions about the igbos and how they should act but they have no opinion about how to run their own affairs

That's Afonja for you....the most hypocritical people on the face of the earth. Go on youtube and see fellow yorubaa calling their people out. That their hypocrisy of hiding their faults and living a false glory life is destroying their nation. I'm surprised they haven't removed or hidden this thread; that all they do, hide their faults even though it's killing them until it ravages them.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Xeedorf: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
First asking urself who is patronize these ritualist... The so called leaders or politician's now. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD CRIPPLE WHOMEVER ENCOURAGE THESE RITUALIST DIRECT OR INDIRECTLY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
You can only condem something you feel is wrong...They are silent because its a way of life over there....not a big deal to them..

As far as they are concerned,drug-peddling is worse than cutting off people's head off their bodies,digging up graves for human remains or hacking people into bits for ritual..that to them is 'sophistication,diplomacy,strategic and smart' undecided

They are too busy with Igbo affairs to bother about the rot going on in their region...strange indeed

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Xeedorf: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Where is Alh. Alaka the Badoo suspet?

2 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by mrtomola(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Yoruba are too lazy to work and they wanna get rich quickly and gets in Power without sweat at all. That's why they choose ritual as the best option for themselves. The Rate of Ritual Killing in Yorubaland now, infact let me rate their States according to the highest Ritual killing and how Dangerous they are: No 1 Ogun State, No 2 Osun State, No 3 Lagos State, No 4 Kwara State, No 5 Oyo State, No 6 Ondo State and I haven't had any information regarding to Ekiti State recently. ***Fact**

Oya Yoruba People come and crucify me for this post now... I am Ikewere/Yoruba tho.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by EmeeNaka: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know why they find it easy to harvest human heads in Yoruba land. It's becoming more rampant. Something urgent must be done. Between 2008 and 2017, more than 8000 people have been killed in Yoruba land for ritual activities.

20 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by GoldNiagara(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Op, you woke from your sleep and the only thing that came to mind is Yoruba! When they hit back, you will be bleating Yoruba are obsessed with Igbo. We are coming to use statistics to burst your lies. lol. Don't pee in your pants.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by GoldNiagara(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I don't know why they find it easy to harvest human heads in Yoruba land. It's becoming more rampant. Something urgent must be done. Between 2008 and 2017, more than 8000 people have been killed in Yoruba land for ritual activities.

8000, so you have been stockpiling the heads and taking account.

1 Like

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Pharaoh9(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Any Yoruba in the house?

How much does a female human's skull costs/sold in Ogun State compared to Osun State?

When will Yoruba elders close the Pussy and breast trade centre in Oshogbo?

23 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by raker300: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
GoldNiagara:

8000, so you have been stockpiling the heads and taking account.
this comeback is so lame mr. Man.

12 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Michael004: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:
And must you bring biafra into the thread. I am Yoruba and I condemn the act. Let biafra issue be and let us face them question. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by GoldNiagara(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2017
raker300:
this comeback is so lame mr. Man.

If I come back for you, you will know. You ain't worth sh.t.Just wondering you have been taking account of decollated heads, for you to have a round figure. Miserable liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by paBuhari(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Why are you people complaining? Is skull mining no longer a legitimate family business in afonja land again? grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Most of the kidnappings in Nigeria are perpetrated in western Nigeria in Yoruba land. in the sense that Ritualist have to first do a kidnap before doing the Rituals

17 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by nawtyme: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
And must you bring biafra into the thread. I am Yoruba and I condemn the act. Let biafra issue be and let us face them question. Thank you.
OK sir
Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Michael004: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2017
GoldNiagara:

If I come back for you, you will know. You ain't worth sh.t.Just wondering you have been taking account of decollated heads, for you to have a round figure. Miserable liar.
He probable knows about the killings for him to know that figure.
Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Wyttcat: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
When you ibos created the largest human slaughter field (okija Forrest) in the history of the world and later abandoned it, you knew it will spring up somewhere else like other social ills (kidnapping armed robbery and scam)you brought with you to Yorubaland, when you leave they will follow you back to your region. This is the price we pay for bringing animals among humans. You still kill dozens daily in iboland that some go unreported and with fancy names to disguise the crimes. It's only in iboland you have excuse for killing people. Is it not your brother Orji that confess to eating only human flesh? Are ibos not the world renown cannibals? Is it not you ibos the colonialists had to lecture on danger of eating human flesh? See me see trouble! You must be high on dog shitt! What about the corpses you stash in wardrobes? Foolish pot calling kettle black. Let me get out of here before you start displaying ibos favorite souvenirs of mutilated body parts.
AnambraDota:
when the dust of Soka Forest in Ibadan is yet to be settled the upsurge in ritual killings in Yorubaland keep gathering momentum with reckless abandoned.

When the dust of 1000 boys in Ajegunle was about being settle Yorubas started baddoo at Ikorodu killing families in their sleep and using herkerchief to collect their victims blood which they sell N500k to ritualistic.

People in Osun State are running away due to wanton killings for ritual purpose but Yoruba leaders are not brinking an eyelid over the ugly development in Yorubaland.

Last year NAPTIP declared Ogun State the most deadly state with highest level of ritual killings but Yoruba leaders ignored the call from the credible government agency that is responsible for tackling the menace.

On Monday another den of ritualistic were discovered along Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, I was shock watching the video clips of the evil menace of rituals dens were many victims were rescued and decaying and human bones littering the roadside dungeon.

Why is it that Yoruba leaders are not concerned about the high rate of kidnapping and ritual killings in their domains, a week will never pass without us being greeted with gory images of people holding human heads, hands and private parts.

Please why do Yoruba leaders chose to keep mum, I have the right to say it because I have relatives in South West so that they won't fall victims of Yoruba penchant for ritual killings when their leaders chose to remain quiet.

Let's join hands to condemn evil before it came back haunting us.

Mods please don't delete the SOS messages.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by ificatchmodeh: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
you won't see them here.. Afons.. crazy people..

mention KANU BIAFRA.. them go show like flies wey follow poo.

Op truth is bitter..but must be said..

please where's lala..

come do the needful..

you might be saving a head..

14 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Oga080666419419: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
hmmmm

Ritualism is part of yoruba culture reason why their Pentecostal churches keep dominating the rest.

11 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by DocHMD: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2017
AnambraDota:

It doesn't affect only them, you could be a victim tomorrow or someone you know.

Evil is evil

There was this funny picture you once uploaded sometime ago. It had a yoruba man carrying a severed human head like a champion's league trophy. I think the ritualist was wearing a soccer jersey. Do you still have it?
I don find that meme tire?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by gberra: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Who da Hell is giving advisement to Yorubas?

Are they not the descendants of Clifford Orji ?

Are they not the Landlords & dwellers of Otokoto?

Are they not the Okija Shrine Worshippers?

The Skull Eaters grin

The Flesh Eaters grin

The Jewish flat head Cannibals grin

Occultists and Money ritualists grin

Igbos do not only bring Gala to Yorubaland but also Ritualism and Kidnapping. Following the lead of their great grand father Clifford Orji who brought ritualism into SW.

2 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2017
raker300:
Op, don't be surprised when Yorubas release a statistics showing the ritual killing are lowest in the south-waste.

Those guys are something else

For the life of me,you are so right..Their ability to distort,twist and turn facts and histroy on its head is second to none..

They will argue with useless and falsified maps and graphs to back up their lies..Just watch out..,its a matter of time.

13 Likes

Re: The Upsurge In Ritual Killings In Yorubaland South West Nigeria by asorocker: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Kettykin once pointed out 5 evils that Will sink Lagos and people abused him. The truth why some regions are finished will emerge with time, rumors have it that why most traditional rulers font speak against ritual killing is that it is their heritage. They only talk about Clifford orji meanwhile from Lagos to Abeokuta you have a million plus ritual gardens if Clifford was that stupid he would have tried his ritual stuff in the East.

The most painful part is that they use people including other tribes for their rituals.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#OsunDecides: Aregbesola & Tinubu Are Trying To Rig The Results—Davido Cries Out / IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Growth Upwards To 3.2% / Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.