Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} (992 Views)

Poll: week 2 who is hotter Ebonyeyes vs iice

iice: 46% (6 votes)
Ebonyeyes: 53% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by sweetpie23: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
In week 2 we saw Thoniaslim and Sexylemon clash, and both tie with 11 vote each. which prove that both of them are equally sexy. Congrats to both ladies.

week 3 is here and the compition is heating up. these two ladies needs no photos to prove their hotness. so if you are here to look at photos you better exit  grin grin grin   The whole of nairaland can feel their hotness. and I will pretty much get slaughter if their names get left out grin

so lets get started should we:

first on the list is the excellent, the superb, the charismatic, the very lovely, am not exaggerating this lady deserve all the praises in the world.
she is the one and only Ebonyeyes https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=330686 undoubtedly the most popular babe on nairaland these days, she is the woman most guys dream of taking to mama. I know most of you must be thinking Ebonyeyes[/b] is the winner, there is no compition well even I thought so

[b]but that was before I saw our second contender,  ,

this woman is more than good, she is exceptionally good. she is so very nice, that she is too good to be true, with all my days on nairaland, I have never seen her insult anyone. if personality is beauty, then she is definetely the most beautiful lady on nairaland. any guesses? well just move an N from nice and replace it with an I (incredible) and you get iice https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=27629 iice has an adorable personality that most people lack.

I know this one is a tough one, but there must only be one winner, so who does it for you? the incredible iice or the charismatic Ebonyeyes? vote now!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by sweetpie23: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
why is no one voting
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by TedBundy1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
How can we vote when the contestants don't have pictures?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
Ted Bundy:

How can we vote when the contestants don't have pictures?

That's the very idea - with these two ladies, their personalities shine through, their posts say a lot about them as people.

My vote goes to Iice, my favourite. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by TedBundy1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
Siena:

That's the very idea - with these two ladies, their personalities shine through, their posts say a lot about them as people.

My vote goes to Iice, my favourite. smiley

Then don't call them hotties. Just say "Battle of Nairaland Girls". "Hottie" is strictly VISUAL. cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by ayettymama(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^

exactly!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by madlady(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2010
@Poster, I respect both but I will vote for lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by naijaswag1: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2010
Ted Bundy:

Then don't call them hotties. Just say "Battle of Nairaland Girls". "Hottie" is strictly VISUAL. cool

Thank you,I was looking for their pics to make the call.How can we call them hotties when they can be as ugly as hell.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by Nescoemmy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
No pics, no vote.
Otherwise change the title/subject please.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by henryhemon(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Am going to vote for her,she knows herself.

Iice,well well no comment for now,until it hots up.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by whitelexi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ebony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by r231(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
be right bck
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by KennyG6(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
It's a shame i havent come across any of Iice's posts which sort of makes my decision a very easy one,
My vote goes to EBONYEYES (by default)
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by henryhemon(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
Kenny_G:

It's a shame i havent come across any of Iice's posts which sort of makes my decision a very easy one,
My vote goes to EBONYEYES (by default)

@Kenny G,
The last line Got me rolling on the floor,
the truth is that Ebonyeye will run away with the price,easily,i have seen her posts and her undecided,so she gets my vote.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by whitelexi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
And although she always sounds like a heartbroken woman, she still gets my vote, Ebony!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
I don't know who to vote, honestly.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by sweetpie23: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
michelin89:

I don't know who to vote, honestly.
voting is over grin

wow that was a close one
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by sweetpie23: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
week 4 coming up wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 3} by sweetpie23: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her / . / Help: What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.