Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose (42467 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by ojasweb(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Just the way you guys fell for the propaganda that brought this shame to Nigeria, you'll also fall for this cheap political play written by the same propagandists.
If anything good was erected in that place during the tenure of Fayemi, we should clearly see it. So I ask, what did fayemi did to improve that place during his tenure? I guess he built that 21st century bamboo.
Cheap political propagandists deceiving their fellow zombies.

Simple Google search would have justified this post intead of all the blindfolded comments.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Compliant(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
dahreformer:
Fayose isn't to b blaimed rather the commioner in charge

Pls who appoint the commissioner?

Let's leave party aside

Let leave sentiment and face the fact

People love tourists centres and we need to fix THIS NOW

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by slowie(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2017
precinoti:
I think people need to verify things before commenting. The picture posted about Ikongosi is false as the place renovated by Dr. Fayemi during his tenure and the Fayose government is sustaining and maintaining the standards. Not sure what the intention of the gentleman that posted these pictures are but clearly this is not true of the current state of the place. If anyone is in doubt just go to their website and see current pictures of the place before making further comments.
Post the correct picture please!
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by greatermax77(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2017
So after arrest, what next?
Why Apc supporters like arrest so much.
Who arrest epp?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by EvilMetahuman: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
SammyGyang:
This thread is politically motivated. If you wanna show what Fayose hasn't yet fix also show the ones he's done, fix & still fixing wink
why not go there and show us.

Na you buy camera for op?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Precious111(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
What were Ekiti people expecting before? Critical infrastructure? Lol

He who eats the RICE must surely pay the PRICE

The election of Fayose is one of the greatest insults to we the Yorubas,

2018 is here and that is the time to redeem yourselves, Ekiti people.

Lol cry grin
You killed it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by gidicouture: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:

....ur thinking cavity it not deep...u must be a politician...and I know whr u belong precisely
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Melonny(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:

Don't be too optimistic of 2018, Ekiti people rejected Fayemi for Fayose. Till now, I don't understand why we made that decision. Anyways, even if we vote in competent persons, don't you think these set of incapable house of assembly men will be a bottleneck?
I am waiting for 2018. I am going to Ekiti to vote and I urge every Ekitikete to go home to vote.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by koolModee: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Your opinion. Are you from Ekiti?
Bolustical:

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Oblang(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ttipsy:
Nigerians and inferiority complex, is it that Ekiti state don't have ministry for tourism?? what is their work. why blame the governor? the governor has other issues to manage

Who appoints the commissioner in the ministry of tourism?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by EvilMetahuman: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
tommyeddy:

Dude what do you expect him to do.....with the huge amount of money that was spent by the previous administration ehn....I challenge you to find out how it was being managed to attract tourists....as a matter of fact the number of tourists visiting was not surprisingly high when it was restructred because some stuff were still not done right....you don't expect a man struggling with paying salaries and working on structures like the overhead bridge and the modern market with other infrastructures to look into all the aspect with the little allocation being commissioned to the state....I think you have to modify your post and tell us how money was squandered there whereas it doesn't make enough money for its own maintainance....pls kindly look into these issues and think of a better caption for your post.
Are you seriously serious right now?

did you know that, the money wasted in distributing irrelevant rice and 200 naira could have renovated that place. That place could have made more money for the government and provide more jobs for the people if well maintained?

Did you know, one of the major zimbabwe source of income comes from a waterfall?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Oblang(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
ojasweb:
Just the way you guys fell for the propaganda that brought this shame to Nigeria, you'll also fall for this cheap political play written by the same propagandists.
If anything good was erected in that place during the tenure of Fayemi, we should clearly see it. So I ask, what did fayemi did to improve that place during his tenure? I guess he built that 21st century bamboo.

Simple Google search would have justified this post intead of all the blindfolded comments.

If u have not bin there b4 pls shut up..u guys don't mind saying rubbish just to defend ur god. And if u are ipod, go and develop ur land and stop meddling in afonja's affair. This is afonjas scolding an afonja governor. Its no business of iPods...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Compliance(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op, so you mean that site became bad under Fayose because he didn't maintain it?

With the pictures I'm seeing, the place has been tattered even before Fayose became the Governor. Show us the pictures just before Fayose was sworn in...
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by SirHenry105(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I serve in Ikogosi community and l am there right now, in as much as the place is not very functional as before, it is not as deplorable anymore as seen in these photos.. The op cannot tell me that these are recent photos of Ikogosi warm springs.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by stancydg: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
I saw a movie on trybes TV about the place, which must have been shot not more than a year ago and the place looked nice. I even decided to visit based on the movie titled IKOGOSI by toka macbraror. I think this op is biased.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
ojasweb:

Bros can u swear with ur life that what u said abt Fayemi is true and let God judge? I'm a living witness Bros cos I was there during the Fayemi tenure and I was also there a couple of weeks ago as well. The OP's post is simply an understatement. Nigeria will never develop if we keep being politically biased. Buhari ain't doing well at all and I've never liked him for that but that doesn't make me so dumb to like fàyose as a person just because he's an opposition to Buhari's govt
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by ojasweb(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oblang:

If u have not bin there b4 pls shut up..u guys don't mind saying rubbish just to defend ur god. And if u are ipod, go and develop ur land and stop meddling in afonja's affair. This is afonjas scolding an afonja governor. Its no business of iPods...

Really, common sense is a punishment because you've got to learn how to deal with those who does not have it. How on earth would you associate me with IPOB or Biafra? Can't you do your simple research?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by gidicouture: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
tommyeddy:

Dude what do you expect him to do.....with the huge amount of money that was spent by the previous administration ehn....I challenge you to find out how it was being managed to attract tourists....as a matter of fact the number of tourists visiting was not surprisingly high when it was restructred because some stuff were still not done right....you don't expect a man struggling with paying salaries and working on structures like the overhead bridge and the modern market with other infrastructures to look into all the aspect with the little allocation being commissioned to the state....I think you have to modify your post and tell us how money was squandered there whereas it doesn't make enough money for its own maintainance....pls kindly look into these issues and think of a better caption for your post.
tell him oo,...Ekiti definitely depicts wot Osun state will experience in d next government coming in wether D present party or whatever, sentiments apart
APC government squadered funds, Dey have not been so perfect in managing funds
had it been Aregbe didn't win d second term d problem wud av been on one who might have won
...to make it worse Aregbe didn't declare he left d state in debt ,he kept telling us Jonathan didn't released d due allocation not until Buhari came into power and we realized d banks he lent money from are d ones deducting right from d source
...and d fact is deres nothing to show for d debts, where is O'tram today, O'clean, Opinion Imo, with d project vehicles he bought during his first tenure,
O'renewal for example, he promised to renewal d roads in d six geo-political zones,
of which to my own views, d roads he Shud repair In dat sense is just d inter town roads,
,Iwo- Osogbo undone, Ikirun-Osogbo undone
iragbiji- Ikirun undone, Ikirun-ekoende undone
....take a look into dat...and imagine what Fayose is facing,
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
SirHenry105:
I serve in Ikogosi community and l am there right now, in as much as the place is not very functional as before, it is not as deplorable anymore as seen in these photos.. The op cannot tell me that these are recent photos of Ikogosi warm springs.

Then u are a ghost corper bro.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by gaffyGIFT: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ekiti state pple should just talk to Fayose to face the state business rather than looking for
president mistake up and down
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
gidicouture:

tell him oo,...Ekiti definitely depicts wot Osun state will experience in d next government coming in wether D present party or whatever, sentiments apart
APC government squadered funds, Dey have not been so perfect in managing funds
had it been Aregbe didn't win d second term d problem wud av been on one who might have won
...to make it worse Aregbe didn't declare he left d state in debt ,he kept telling us Jonathan didn't released d due allocation not until Buhari came into power and we realized d banks he lent money from are d ones deducting right from d source
...and d fact is deres nothing to show for d debts, where is O'tram today, O'clean, Opinion Imo, with d project vehicles he bought during his first tenure,
O'renewal for example, he promised to renewal d roads in d six geo-political zones,
of which to my own views, d roads he Shud repair In dat sense is just d inter town roads,
,Iwo- Osogbo undone, Ikirun-Osogbo undone
iragbiji- Ikirun undone, Ikirun-ekoende undone
....take a look into dat...and imagine what Fayose is facing,

Now that u put blame on past state govts, who shud we blame wen it comes to the federal govt abeg? I guess u will shift ur position from 'past govt' to 'present govt'
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by ojasweb(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Bros can u swear with ur life that what u said abt Fayemi is true and let God judge? I'm a living witness Bros cos I was there during the Fayemi tenure and I was also there a couple of weeks ago as well. The OP's post is simply an understatement. Nigeria will never develop if we keep being politically biased. Buhari ain't doing well at all and I've never liked him for that but that doesn't make me so dumb to like fàyose as a person just because he's an opposition to Buhari's govt

I like your input on this. I haven't been there, however the best way for me to verify the post is to do some search. None of the information online is this detrimental. Could it mean that all the great attractions online about ikogosi are FAKE?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by SirHenry105(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Then u are a ghost corper bro.
on the contrary l'm an ever present kopa nd l'm commenting from Ikogosi warm springs resort.. Repair works have been carried out and those wooden bridges are bk 2 working conditions.. 2mao a friend will be celebrating her bday dia @ d pool side..

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by AceVentura: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Ogbeni Fayose,

See investment opportunity for your state.

Instead of investing & rehabilitating the moribund facilities, you're investing in "stomach infrastructure".

Bros,

Look inwards before coming to run your mouth on national issues.

My 2 cents...
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by ofwest47(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
You see am, that's why he will not support restructuring because he had always dependent 99.9% on Niger delta oil money and VAT coming from Lagos State.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by JegaQuin: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
smithsydny:
We love FAAAAAAYOOOOOOSEEEEEE

Yep! because he is a Bia-Fraud! grin

.....and you guys loves NOT Righteousness!!
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by expressglory: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
SirHenry105:

Dear Corper,when did you visit the place last.Just go there now.Its worse than what was posted..
The problem with our governor is that he hates anything initiated by the opposition. This was exactly what he did in his First tenure 2003-2006.He literally looted the place dried.

This time he abandoned the place and neglected a major tourist attraction to Ekiti all because His arch opposition did a very good work there!
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by yaki84: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:

can we see how it was during the time of fayemi?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Abeyjide: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Will be there this coming Saturday by God' grace
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by kenny5811(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
nd dat governor is stil sayin itz his right to b president of Nigeria...... if he can even bcum a presidential candidate for any political party in nigeria, i wil venture into total undiluted organised crime... #imaginefayose #noisyfayose... #ImoGetHope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Girls Can Fly': Tolulope Arotile Honoured In Comic Book (photos) / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Governor Fashola Builds First Suspension Bridge In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.