Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fashion With Onyii.J - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion With Onyii.J (1014 Views)

See New Trending Fashion With Girls / 8 Unbelievable Stepss To Secure Fashion With Your Phone! / BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion With Onyii.J by onyiianthony(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Your dress sense tells a lot about you. On this thread, I'll be posting pictures of dresses made by me. Feel free to contact me on any design or dress you might be interested in....you can also call me for fashion tips on any events

mobile: 08069798014
Instagram: @onyii_jclothiers

1 Like

Re: Fashion With Onyii.J by onyiianthony(f): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Another one from the sewing room

1 Like

Re: Fashion With Onyii.J by onyiianthony(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Another one from the house. This Ankara n plain top can chase demons....lol.....Please Coman order o, help my ministry. Call/WhatsApp: 08069798014

Re: Fashion With Onyii.J by buynaijagoods: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
onyiianthony:
Another one from the house. This Ankara n plain top can chase demons....lol.....Please Coman order o, help my ministry. Call/WhatsApp: 07069798014

Great work and please don't despise the day of your small beginning.

You can create an ONLINE STORE for free and sell your Products to wider market( local and international) and Buyers on https://buynaijagoods.com .It's easy to do,you can use your Phone or Tablet or Computer.
Re: Fashion With Onyii.J by onyiianthony(f): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
buynaijagoods:

Great work and please don't despise the day of your small beginning.

You can create an ONLINE STORE for free and sell your Products to wider market( local and international) and Buyers on https://buynaijagoods.com .It's easy to do,you can use your Phone or Tablet or Computer.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Fashion With Onyii.J by buynaijagoods: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
onyiianthony:

Thanks dear.
My pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

#baad2017:ladies,check Out D Different Aso-ebi Styles At Bankyw's Wedding(photos / I Need A Good Dope Tatto Center In Owerri Or Portharcourt / Is Chaina Bales Better Than UK Bales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.