Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35263 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by muller101(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op. Guys are like fruits. Every guy has his own unique taste and color. The problem is the ladies they seems to love fruit salad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick

lol

well you girls reply the mentions of the crazy ones who you wrongly judged to be the good ones cos of their sweet cool monikers

when in truth those with the crazy monikers eg pussyhunter are the real cool and good ones.....................

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

well you girls reply the mentions of the crazy ones who you wrongly judged to be the good ones cos of their sweet cool monikers

when in truth those with the crazy monikers eg pussyhunter are the real cool and good ones.....................
for your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
gsogbu:
There are lots of caring guys out there, finding the right one is a bit hard due to the following observations.
.....Many ladies friend zone the caring guys.
......Many girls misinterpret the potential god guys as weak.
......Many beautiful ladies think they can test all waters.
......Many guys are just there to play they pretend to be caring afterwards they hit and run away.
Correct guy, u just said what I wanted to say.. But however, more to it, how can they see caring guys while many a them are after money.....so that makes caring guys discourage to show up.....Shey nah Mr caring she dey talk about mey she come meet me, am ''over caring'' self
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
You see what I have been talking about since 90s.....How can you say it's rare while you gals are the prime cause of the rareness... Mtcheeeeww....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
DanXplore:
whenever a lady says guys are not always there or not caring, here are the possible scenarios

1. The guy is not responding to her manipulative antics
2. The guy she is love struck for is not a prototype of fallacy the society has conditioned her mind to expect of guys
3. The guy is an authentic alpha male
4. Most times, the only asset the lady brings to the table of progress is enhanced beauty. No financial or intellectual value. The dude's spider senses picks this up and he as a consequence responds by chopping, cleaning mouth and then runs away as though he was powered by nitro boosters.
5. The guy noticed that the girl is not really passionate about him but after his material possessions and perceived prospects. Trust me ladies, there are guys who see through these things.

In reality, every guy just need four qualities from a lady

1. God fearing: This is beyond being born again. You must respect the provisions of scripture as the final authority as it relates to courtship and marriage.
2. Submissive: ladies, if you want to experience a blissfull relationship, this is the key. If you want unlimited access to your partner's mumu botton, this is the key that arrogant women may never find. It is true that some men are tyrants. Granted. But one can only judge disobedience when your own obedience is complete.
3. Sacrificial and hospitable: guys, don't date a stingy lady. Dont continue with a lady that has never expressed financial commitment. A lady who cannot give sacrificially is a disaster. A wise man said, giving is proof that you have conquered greed. I was invited for a wedding and was amazed at how matured slay queens were rushing to select fanta, some 7up. Some where rushing to feel the bottlee for the coldest. The scene was comparable to broilers scrabbling for feed. I was embarrased for them at their public display of immaturity.
4. physically attractive: This transcends beyond looks. your holistic outlook should give your man confidence, do not go around falling your hubby's hand looking inappropriate and in worse cases engaging in conversations void of common sense. Intelligent conversations add to your physical attractiveness somehow.

In order to balance things, ladies do not date someone that

1. is not God fearing
2. Does not submit to an earthly figure: In the event of crisis, there has to be a reputable figure that can stand or mediate between the two of you. One whose counsel has a positive track record.
3. is not passionate about you
4. is not responsible: This means that he must be aware of the cost implication in a relationship which includes the financial costs, time etc.

credit to Apostle Joshua Selman (ENI).

Abeg Seun and lalasticlala wey that 5000naira note I gave u guys to hold am for me, abeg bring am i wan give this Guy pls, e don try well with this talk...

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MARX77(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
LOL.My dear I hear the ones who care and are always there in times of need are usually kept in a vault called "friendzone".Please check ur vault,I believe u'll find dem there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by kingrt2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guess you haven't found me then?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by cristianisraeli: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving girlfriend Nowadays?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Yeligray(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
The answer is simple "things are hard".

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Boyooosa(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolzzzz.
Its not that hard just that those caring ones have been taken.
not taken but broke. grin won fe care!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by sidneyeze: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Its becus is Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive and Loving girlfriend too, most girls are into runz biz
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Rtopzy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Effizy12:
Guys are now wise, #OurMumuDonDo
lolz
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by lessie(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
I have the qualities but yet to find a sincere lady.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by firstolalekan(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
I think it's because most of the ladies are wasted!
No one wants a leftover.
Thank God say my only sis don marry tehteh

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
That's because most ladies are too demanding. All they care is money,phone, hang outs e.t.c. Most of them believe it's the job of the guy to continue spending instead of reciprocal. So you expect guys to take ladies serious? Many guys have realized this and have change their mindset towards ladies. Until most ladies change their ways,it will be difficult to see caring and supporting guy

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, don't mind those telling you guys are wiser. These are the ones who actually have nothing to offer in relationships. It's actually rare to see a guy with the qualities you mentioned but they exist.
oh those guys do exists, but y'll keep calling them bro undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by dingbang(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who you hepp? You don baff?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Kentazzz: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
klenton:

Just negodu, if only wishes wia horses.....

am an exception

but our kind are rare

if ur lucky am still available
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
The hustle is real. Boyfriend and Mavros are very similar. While they can make you smile at a certain point, when they eventually dissapoint, there is no legal backing to either of them.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by firstolalekan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
klenton:

am an exception

but our kind are rare

if ur lucky am still available
Lol!
Prick don dey scratch u again bah angry grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Allwility: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
What do you need three guys for?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Youngpo413: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
the same way it is ironically easy to find a caring, supportive and loving girlfriend.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
oh those guys do exists, but y'll keep calling them bro undecided
My ex was like that. I never called him bro. grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Why do I get the feeling that this not being there has to do with money?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Lekayleke: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Try to be a supportive and caring girlfriend too.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by kosire(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Because most ladies are actually and totally bleeped...
They don't know what they want... They are after revenge....Be careful with this question... OP
No try ask the question next time...Because I sure will track you

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Bayo0502(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Why is it so hard to find caring, supportive and loving girlfriend?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
The problem is that u girls find d loving and caring guys boring , thats y

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by chinexxx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
One word: Recession

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Krisddon: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Guys can't always be there, even your own shadow leaves you when is dark.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by mmsen: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Maybe you're a terrible person OP and you attract like-minded people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.