Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35264 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
My own contribution on this issue is that ladies tend to accord caring guys with disrespect and perhaps, take them for granted

When a guy becomes overly and spontaneously caring to a lady, pride and nonchalant attitude is established and that's when they start looking for every little opportunity to ridicule and treat you like a puppet

I'm speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by tshege(m): 2:35am On Aug 15, 2017
marisdgreat:

if i should tell u what a fellow guy like u did to me on our first meeting eeh than to talk of what i hav passed through in the hands of guys

Please tell me.
I know guys can be something else at times.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=chibaby1990 post=59330368]Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.[/quote
When they are busy forming SLAY QUEEN & guys will be like is my turn.... #shakara on point.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by smackazi(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.

I'm here for you baby 09031740775 holla
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
tshege:

Please tell me. I know guys can be something else at times.
when i am less busy i wil do that
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by pearlnice(f): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Really why is it dat most guys don't really care for their girl. It some how.... Yea I knw dat as a girl you don't have to relay on d guy all d time..but at least guys shld be caring to their girl..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by thestevens: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
I spoke for myself of course, unless you want to be my new supportive girlfriend.
Angy55:

Speak for your self.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Angy55(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
thestevens:
I spoke for myself of course, unless you want to be my new supportive girlfriend.
lol. Supportive indeed.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by thestevens: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
is that a yes or maybe I should pm you?
Angy55:
lol. Supportive indeed.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by samtol4(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick
Ofcourse ' money is important ' if he brings money to the table what will you bring ?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Blecool(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol.. Reading comments
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by preccy69(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
preccy69 com and carry your sister ooo b4 guys fall on her
guys r mere distractions, she should knw by now,dey have nothing to offer
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
preccy69:
guys r mere distractions, she should knw by now,dey have nothing to offer

Spoken like a ladyboss. Lol.

This girl no go kill person. I only ask you to come and carry her comot na. Not to come dey bash her join. Haba!!! undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by preccy69(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Spoken like a ladyboss. Lol.

This girl no go kill person. I only ask you to come and carry her comot na. Not to come dey bash her join. Haba!!! undecided
NNE its my most sincere piece of advice to u,its either u remain single cos u r broken or u start getting bk at men by hoeing on em,d former is always beta
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by stilldoingokay(f): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
MARX77:

LOL.My dear I hear the ones who care and are always there in times of need are usually kept in a vault called "friendzone".Please check ur vault,I believe u'll find dem there.

how is that even possible, why will you be friend zone if you're actually caring, me I don't believe that, something most be involved.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MARX77(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
stilldoingokay:

how is that even possible, why will you be friend zone if you're actually caring, me I don't believe that, something most be involved.
Dat exactly is d problem.Caring probably a bit too much that it makes one too common.When a guy/girl becomes too familiar,d vault becomes open.U just may tink differently though.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by muheezzzzz: 4:11am On Aug 31, 2017
There are still good guys out there and vice-versa, the BIG question is how caring,loving and supportive are you as a person to your own self and people around you.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Ssms(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.
grin grin grin grin grin.....this tins should be50/50 now.. ..afterall we all support gender equality cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by SgtKisswhere: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Benita27:
Shìt happens. My ex fiance was caring; was the kind of guy who would call and talk for almost an hour just to know what's up with you in all sphere. He was supportive, both in my dreams and finance, was loving beyond doubt. Those are things I still like about him even though we're friends for now. Never hurt him sha.
if all these were present, I wonder what caused the breakup, care to share? I am just curious
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Organs(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benita27:
Shìt happens. My ex fiance was caring; was the kind of guy who would call and talk for almost an hour just to know what's up with you in all sphere. He was supportive, both in my dreams and finance, was loving beyond doubt. Those are things I still like about him even though we're friends for now. Never hurt him sha.

Me too wan know how far, wetin happen, anyways we are cool now, abi?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by DjQris(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

look at the trash u just spew did i look like someone that is independent on a guy. even my elder bro i find it difficult to ask him for money, then is it a guy that i will start disturbin him for my expenses. for your info i dont date cos of money even d phone am using i bought it wit my hard earned money of recent than to talk about d one i gav my frd to repair n he said he wants to use it so i told him to exchang it wit his current phone cos i didnt use his money to purchas the phon but my own money. read before u type nonsense again, is it cos u managed to get an android phone that china made it easy for u.
E pain u ba? See as u just explain plenty, who ask u all dis one na? My friend pack 4 yabaleft HQ biko
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by hollah123: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick
though I can relate with some of your points but not all guys are like that. can we just b FRIENDS with no strings attached. 8064255897 Dats my digit.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
DjQris:
E pain u ba? See as u just explain plenty, who ask u all dis one na? My friend pack 4 yabaleft HQ biko
who bring u out from ur cage? e be like say ur brain don dey smell abi cos if i face u na shame go just full your face.u must be among those useless sex pervert guys that like sending their nude pix. Like indian sex starved guys like some nairaland guys
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Blecool(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
EmmyDe25 .... Like seriously? Nawa o.. Like my people would say, mkpo ase aba o, meaning something dey o. We all do have stories to tell wen it comes to that.. One things 4 sure is that there re people that comes into our lives dat dnt deserve us. Take it as a pinch of salt and move on
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Blecool(f): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nawa o. Smh... Ladies have got ntin to offer in a relationship? Where do guys even get such from? Well,u pple dnt knw wat u re saying... I reserve my comment, in my whole life,i only loved 1 man, i cnt even explain wat went wrong,anyway dats history.... Life continues,wen my man comes,he wnt luk at my fault bt sees me as perfect. He would stay
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by castro316: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Blecool:
Nawa o. Smh... Ladies have got ntin to offer in a relationship? Where do guys even get such from? Well,u pple dnt knw wat u re saying... I reserve my comment, in my whole life,i only loved 1 man, i cnt even explain wat went wrong,anyway dats history.... Life continues,wen my man comes,he wnt luk at my fault bt sees me as perfect. He would stay

Thats the point guys are trying to explain here. He left because he didn't see something better in you that is different. Don't take this personal. If. You want more info, call me on 08092431893.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by DjQris(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

who bring u out from ur cage? e be like say ur brain don dey smell abi cos if i face u na shame go just full your face.u must be among those useless sex pervert guys that like sending their nude pix. Like indian sex starved guys like some nairaland guys
Good to knw you've had enuf of the indians, you strifling and senseless olosho,......f**k off jare, ezi bida

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.