Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu (974 Views)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Before You Arrest Me, Arrest Buhari & Lawal Daura - Nnamdi Kanu / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has said he's not afraid of getting re-arrested by the Federal government saying it would quicken the actualization of the Republic of Biafra dream.

Kanu who spoke in Umahia yesterday said, 'If you arrest me, Biafra will come even quicker than we anticipate. I am not afraid of being arrested. I have been there before and if need be, I will also be there again. I will be very happy if they re-arrest me. If we are hoping for 90% compliance with the boycott of Anambra State Governorship election, my arrest will make the compliance 100%'.

Then he continued to say, 'but why will I be re-arrested and nobody is going to arrest Tanko Yakassai or Ango Abdulahi because of what they have been saying? Is it because they are Fulani? They own Nigeria? They are immuned to arrest? Is arrest only meant for Biafrans and not for Fulani? Who will arrest Lawal Daura of DSS for flouting court order to release Bright Chimezie Isinwa of IPOB? The Fulanis say whatever they like and go free and nobody holds them accountable because they own Nigeria'.

According to him, “I go to anywhere I want to go. I don’t listen to threats. They motivate me rather than dampen my spirit. That thing people say I cannot do is what I love to do. When the time comes, I will go to Lagos if I have to go to Lagos. I have friends with connections in Lagos, Fani Kayode is my friend and he is in Lagos. If I try to visit him in Yoruba land, then I must see him in Lagos”.

Source - http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/if-you-arrest-me-biafra-will-come-even-quicker-than-we-anticipate-nnamdi-kanu.html

1 Like

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2017
They are running with speed to this thread. You know them. The Buhari Media Center group.

And the benefactors from the devaluation of the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by dat9jaguy(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Oya IPOB youths start praying for your messiah to be rearrested so that biafra can come quickly.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
What are you afraid of ?

Kuje ?

There you must go

That's your abode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
What are you afraid of ?

Kuje ?

There you must go

That's your abode
Baba are you still alive ni?

2 Likes

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should forget about this Biafra of a thing and channel his time and energy into something better.
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Baba are you still alive ni?

Lol

I dey

What many people didn't know is Ndigbo have more property and means of livelihood in other regions than they have in their region

So KANU should please be mindful of his hate speech
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
dat9jaguy:
Oya IPOB youths start praying for your messiah to be rearrested so that biafra can come quickly.

Rubbish.
which cannot be possible

1 Like

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Let's hear from the Idiots and Pigs Of Biafra (IPOB according to Kanu).
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by plessis: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
madridguy:
Nnamdi Kanu should forget about this Biafra of a thing and channel his time and energy into something better.
You need to channel your energy and Time into something better than defending this cesspit of a country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
The speed potential pigs and rhinos rush at any Biafran thread is becoming laughable. Always putting their mouth on what is not theirs, this is how Awolowo left something that belongs to human being and consume what was meant for rats.
Ugly/diabolic creatures.

2 Likes

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
I will defend my Jerusalem with my last blood. Nigeria is my Jerusalem.

plessis:
You need to channel your energy and Time into something better than defending this cesspit of a country
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Wow... long time bros.

PassingShot:
Let's hear from the Idiots and Pigs Of Biafra (IPOB according to Kanu).
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by plessis: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
madridguy:
I will defend my Jerusalem with my last blood. Nigeria is my Jerusalem.

Nigeria, Jerusalem?

Thank you for making me laugh today biko grin.... It is not easy to laugh in this buhari economy

2 Likes

Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
plessis:

He's a patriot

Tell mazi to listen to the voice of elders
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Are you too small to understand the parable or its new to you?

plessis:
Nigeria, Jerusalem?

Thank you for making me laugh today biko grin.... It is not easy to laugh in this buhari economy
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2017
plessis:
Nigeria, Jerusalem?

So you don't know the meaning of Jerusalem biblically ?
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
madridguy:
Wow... long time bros.

Long time indeed. Awayu?
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by deboysben(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
What are you afraid of ?

Kuje ?

There you must go

That's your abode
Chai!!! I am meant to believe you are not from this earth. cos human being doesn't do like this.
Re: If You Arrest Me, Biafra Will Come Even Quicker Than We Anticipate- Nnamdi Kanu by cjrane: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Truly,
Nnamdi Kanu has played his role. Whether he is arrested, killed or exiled, there is no way to suddenly remove the thousands of youths demanding freedom to live decently and govern themselves in Biafra.

That is why i fear it may infact be too late for restructuring as being planned with states instead of geo-political sub-regions.

The name Biafra will never leave again. I think the only way to life with Biafra is either a confederation of nations within Nigeria or naming a federating region as Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote For President 2019 As PDP Makes Major Move / Igbo Formula For African Development / Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.